[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Romans should have used archers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: asterix-obelix.gif (38 KB, 499x563) Image search: [Google]
asterix-obelix.gif
38 KB, 499x563
The Romans should have used archers.
>>
>>83799544
Romans should have just set that small piece of land adrift
>>
>>83799544
Well they are pretty crazy.
>>
LE PUDDING A L'ARSENIC NOUS PERMET CE PRONOSTIC! DEMAIN SUR LES BORDS DU NIL QUE MANGERONT LES CROCODILES?

DES.... GAU... LOOOOOOOOOOOIS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G3MLjqicC8
>>
>>83799565
>>83799577
>The French created a comic to escape from the reality that even their barbarian ancestors where faggot weaklings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauls#Roman_wars
>>
>>83799544
>use archers
>the gauls just toss the arrows back
>>
>>83799855
Does it stand for hydrA?
>>
>>83799892
Damn, that is true.
>>
>>83799855
Seems you can't read.
>>
>>83799544
They'll just plink off harmlessly off the fa... I mean big bone of Obelix.
>>
>>83799544
that's like saying they should have just shot Batman with guns.
>>
File: 129863761364.png (112 KB, 483x392) Image search: [Google]
129863761364.png
112 KB, 483x392
>>83799855

>You will never curbstomp an entire civilization soo badly that they turn into the French
>>
>>83804222
There are really a reason of hatred against French than this retarded american butthurt on 2003 because they don't want to engage on a war in Iraq for steal oil with a false excuse of massive destruction weapon? seriously? lulz freedom fries.
>>
>>83804467
What? It's about WWII.

Nobody cares about Iraq
>>
>>83804467
It's about Dubya Dubya Deuce you mong.
>>
>>83804492
>>83804536
the serious wave of hating against France started on 2003, WW2 is just the origin of the surrender meme.
>>
>>83804728
Maybe if you're American.
>>
>>83804821
The only ones who constantly repeat this bullshit are americans.

What are the others ones? British? this is actually more banter than serious hate.

Muslims people from Mahgreb and West Africa? most of them are local immigrants who born in France and don't want to be integrated into society, they are also from former french colonies, so they are buttmad of being losers.

Spaniards? Well Napoléon was a traitor with them but they finish to reconquer their land.

Italians??? some problems with immigrants during the beginning of last century but actually there are nothing really wrong.

Germans? well it's just rivalry and they are actually more strong now, and they accomplished their vengeance.

But well, Americans are just the ones which have literally no excuses for hating France, because at least France had warfare episodes with all those nations and people except America.
>>
>>83804467
And to think the French gifted USA with the Statue of Liberty
>>
>>83804728
>>83804492
French jokes have been in circulation ever since Vietnam because of how France kinda screwed that up.

The "French military defeats" meme is greatly misinformed and cherrypicked, true. But it's still funny to cause asshurt, and it kind of does highlight how France has been fucking up consistently snce 1870.

I'm Polish myself and I enjoy the "Poles charged tanks with sabers" bait just for the inevitable FIRST TO FIGHT 40-1 shitstorm.
>>
>>83804467

Its just a meme at this point like how the US hates catholics
>>
>>83799670
Best Asterix movie
(beside the 12 tasks and the brits)
>>
>>83804951
Americans are the kid who tries to join in an established social circle after overhearing jokes from across the playground and repeats them without actually understanding them properly
>>
>>83799544
man it doesnt make sense but its good
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.