[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a piece of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Why.jpg (222 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
222 KB, 667x1000
What a piece of shit.
>>
>>83798850
Oh yeah it was wank.
The first one is shit as well.
>>
>>83798850
Better than most other Disney sequels, but yeah, still quite weak.
>>
>>83798883
Especially when you watch both back-to-back. The animation in the second one sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>83798850
Literally a copypasta of the first movie with just one or two changes, less good animation (but well it's a direct-to-video anyway) and the movie is fast.

but some songs are good.
>>
>>83798850
And she married her father's cousin.
>>
>>83798850
Not as good as the first one, but ok
>>
File: Vitani.png (424 KB, 672x400) Image search: [Google]
Vitani.png
424 KB, 672x400
She spent her whole life dedicated towards a cause. One brother betrayed that cause and her other brother died for it. When she lost faith herself, her mother tried to kill her.

Vitani has a hard life.
>>
>>83799788
It's a genetic history with shit musics, just deviantart kid liked it
>>
>>83799286
in upendi is still one of my favorites
>>
I haven't seen this or Aladdin 3. Should I bother with Aladdin?
>>
>>83798883
>better than return of jafar
>>
>>83800006
Aladdin sequels are based, despite terrible animation.
>>
File: 19828186_b1bfc80645_z.jpg (106 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
19828186_b1bfc80645_z.jpg
106 KB, 500x345
>>
I rather loved it.
>>
>>83800006
The King of Thieves is probably the best Direct-to-Video Disney sequel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.