[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So let me get this straight: Poison Ivy gets stuck in a bind and has to get RESCUED by a man (who comes out of NOWHERE with next-to-NO character intro) in her own comic?

What the fuck?
>>
>>83794762
And?
>>
>>83794762
You going to fucking Storytime it?
>>
Does Swamp thing really need a character intro?
>>
>the avatar of the green solves a plant related problem
Ok
>>
Swamp Husbando to the rescue.
>>
>>83794785
Amy chu being all like "I'm gonna write her different! she's gonna be empowered!" and then proceeding to make her need to get saved by a man.
>>
>>83794920
Swamp Thing isn't a man, he's a pile of plants
>>
>>83794762
You missed the part where she and her kids (or whatever they are) rip that plant dude into pieces.
>>
File: sw_23-1_arcane.jpg (190 KB, 783x1200) Image search: [Google]
sw_23-1_arcane.jpg
190 KB, 783x1200
>>83794988
But enough talk. Have at you!
>>
>>83794988
That's Moore's Swampy, new 52 Swamp Thing really is Alec Holland.
>>
>>83795141
But does he have a plant dick?
>>
>>83794920
Empowered doesn't mean you don't accept help.
>>
>>83795190
yes, but why not write a story where swamp thing doesn't even HAVE to show up in the first place? It's not like her narrative hands were tied. She wrote the entire story!
>>
>>83795213
Because Ivy is connected to the green and that's clearly what the author wanted to explore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.