[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPOILER: DC FILMS VILLAINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: 1465954357254.jpg (60 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1465954357254.jpg
60 KB, 1200x630
- Enchantress is the main villain of SUICIDE SQUAD, with the Joker and Monster T as secondary villains.

- The main villains of WONDER WOMAN are Ares, played by Danny Huston, and Circe, played by Elena Anaya. The Olympians have lost their power as Humanity has stopped believing in them, but Ares is able to seduce Circe, an Amazon sorceress, to engineer World War I in order to restore his powers. He only participates of the final battle.

- Steppenwolf is the main villain of JUSTICE LEAGUE. He's being played by stuntmen through motion-capture technology, and they scouting high-profile actors to provide additional voicework. He invades Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes left behind on Earth and enslave the population. Baron Bedlam is featured as a secondary antagonist, and will also be CGI.

- They're using the Reverse Flash for THE FLASH. He's Eobard Thawne, a mad scientist from the future who is obsessed with the Flash and became stranded in the past, and built a technological empire. Thawne is dying of a failed attempt to harness the Speed Force that the Flash wields, and becomes a speedster over the course of the movie. He'll murder Barry's mother in the end.

- Leonard Snart is featured as a mercenary employed by Thawne, but is a throwaway villain and only uses a cold gun once.

- The studio wants a younger actor in the same line of age as Ezra Miller for Thawne, with Adam Driver being the favored choice. Garrett Dillahunt has been approached about playing Snart.
>>
File: 1465954915173.jpg (44 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
1465954915173.jpg
44 KB, 786x393
- AQUAMAN has Aquaman's evil brother Orm, Atlantis' military commander who believes Aquaman is unfit to lead their people due to his human heritage and association with Earth's heroes, and masterminds a coup that involves the Trench, a race of "Lovecraftian" underwater monsters that the Atlanteans are sworn to keep exiled. Keannu Reeves has been approached to play Orm, due to his Hawaiian heritage and his contrast for Jason Momoa's burly physique, plus Warner wants a cast with star power and popularity among the young crowd to counter the "Aquaman is lame" mentality. The Trench will be all portrayed by stuntmen through motion capture. Black Manta might be included as Orm's enforcer ahead of a larger role in the sequels.

- Black Adam won't be the main villain of SHAZAM, it'll be Mordru, who is the wizard Shazam's nemesis, a powerful warlock hellbent on unleashing chaos upon the world. Black Adam is an anti-hero that joins forces against Captain Marvel against Mordru in the end. There's interest in casting an older, accomplished actor in the role, someone in the caliber of Ian McKellen or Anthony Hopkins.

- Darkseid will the main villain of JUSTICE LEAGUE 2. Will also be created through motion-capture technology.

- Jared Leto's Joker will be the main villain of the standalone BATMAN movie.

- Sinestro is the main villain of GREEN LANTERN CORPS. They want to distance themselves from the 2011, including already beginning with Sinestro as an exiled Green Lantern wanting revenge.

- Grid and the Thinker Virus are the proposed villain for CYBORG. Red Tornado and the Metal Men might make appearances.
>>
>>83792129
>They're using the Reverse Flash for THE FLASH.
F U C K O F F
>>
>>83792195
>>83792129
In other words, exactly what everyone who knows the comics would expect.

also

>source
>>
File: images.jpg (43 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
43 KB, 543x271
- SUICIDE SQUAD 2 will feature Deathstroke in an antagonistic role and the Onslaught, a superhuman terrorist cell.

- There's a proposed BIRDS OF PREY movie in discussion, and the favored pitch features Talia Al Ghul as the leader of the League of Assassins, with Lady Shiva as her enforcer.

- The proposed BLUE & GOLD movie would feature Jonar Carter and Jarvis Kord as the antagonists.
>>
>>83792195
>Mordru as the main villain for Shazam

Huh. Isn't he a Legion villain?
>>
>>83792129
>>83792195
And all of those films will suck while the MCU will reign supreme for years to come.
>>
>>83792129
>Leonard Snart is featured as a mercenary employed by Thawne, but is a throwaway villain and only uses a cold gun once.

Johns would never let that happen to Captain Felicity
>>
>>83792129
I don't think anybody is going to care about a few misplaced motherboxs
>>
>>83792195
>Grid
And this is where you lost all belevibility
No way there going to use a character that was that fucking shit
>>
>>83792129
I have a bad feeling about this Flash movie

>>83792267
>le company wars

No strings on me amirite
>>
>>83792303
>no way they're going to use a character created by Geoff Johns
Anon please
>>
>>83792129
>The Olympians have lost their power as Humanity has stopped believing in them
>but another war will restore Ares
o-okay...
>>
I just hope Affleck will deliver with his Batman film. It's all I really need.
>>
>>83792360
Ares always feeds off of conflict and strife.
>>
>>83792129
>Circe, an Amazon sorceress
>Circe
>an Amazon
You wanna give a source on this? Cause that's bullshit.

>>83792263
Yes. Speaking of bullshit... DC wasn't smart enough to do anything Legion related when GotG came out to get in on the space money, so this is especially dumb.
>>
I'm a massive fan of the direction they are taking with these films but even I....

GOD DAMN IT!
This better not be true.
I am sick to death of the "gods are loosing power from lack of believers" crap.
I want full fucking powered gods that can go toe to toe with Superman and beyond.

Please don't have Steppenwolf be a lead villain in P1
I want P1 & P2 to have different and unique villains from each other.
If 1 is Steppenwolf and 2 is Darkseid that is a fuck ton of parademons to fight over and over.

There is no way they are stupid enough to end the Flash movie on such a horrible note as It ending with his Mom's death.
>>
>>83792445
>I am sick to death of the "gods are loosing power from lack of believers" crap.
Why? It's makes logical sense, and it's how it works in the comics anyway.
>>
>>83792421
Then they shouldn't need to rely on direct worship to sustain power. Their respective domains should be enough. And the idea that ares is somehow diminishing in this time period and needs WW1 to sustain himself seems silly too. there were plenty of conflicts stemming from European colonization.
>>
>>83792445
Yes, because MoS and BvS ended on such hopeful notes.
>>
>>83792470
No its not.
In the new 52 the rest of the gods don't give a single fuck about humanity besides Ares.
Why the fuck would you want weak shells of their former selves when you could have incredible epic god battles.
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>83792195
>Aquaman's evil brother Orm, Atlantis' military commander who believes Aquaman is unfit to lead their people...and masterminds a coup

This is nearly every intro Aquaman story.
>>
>>83792512
>literally ended with Batman becoming hopeful again and saying "I failed him in life, I will not fail him in death"
>Superman showed getting better and hinting at his come back
>>
>>83792480
Think of it this way. A snack will tide you over until dinner, but after a while you're gonna need a real meal.

>>83792515
>In the new 52 the rest of the gods don't give a single fuck
Then there should be no reason they have any role in the story.

Also, your main complaint sounds like "MUH POWAH LEVELS". Might wanna tone down on that.
>>
>>83792512
A lead heroes mother being murdered at the end is VASTLY more dark then Superman killing to save billions of lives or sacrificing himself to also do so.
The Flash is suppose to be the one character (more then even Superman) who is suppose to be light.
This will be the final straw.
People will not tolerate a dark flash movie.
I desperately wish they would so we could get contrast from the TV show but they absolutely will not.
>>
So is the Flash movie gonna begin and end with his mother's death?
>>
>>83792549
Well, the movie will be an intro Aquaman story.
>>
>>83792572
>Think of it this way. A snack will tide you over until dinner, but after a while you're gonna need a real meal.
Still leaves the "fading Olympians" problem.
>>
>>83792549
Yeah it's not much of a reveal when it's what everybody expects
>>
>>83792723
>she's dead
>movie ends with Reverse Flash going back in time and killing Nora a la Flashpoint
>>
>>83792129
Where's that image from?
>>
>>83792974
Suicide Squad trailer #3 part 4: the final chapter
>>
>>83792129
>>83792195

Holy shit, most of these sounds insane. I don't actually know what to say. I honest-to-God don't know where to start with how awful most of these choices are.

Fucking Mordru for Shazam? How does that even make sense?

The worst part is every WB decision so far has been so bad that I believe these.
>>
>>83793068
I don't see how any one of these except for Mordru is "insane". Flash sounds extremely shitty, but none are really insane.
>>
>>83793097
Stepenwolf for Justice League? Starting off with Sea Loki for Aquaman? These all sound bad.
>>
>>83793114
Ocean Master is always the go-to villain for Aquaman's origin stories.
>>
>Adam Driver as Thawne

interest.jpg
>>
>>83793174

I thought that said Adam Brody for a second and was excited at Seth Cohen possibly having a comeback.

But Adam Driver is breddy gud too.
>>
>>83793192
He almost played the Flash in 2009.
>>
>>83792512
Sure, I left the theater hopeful that Snyder would get fired for the travesty I had witnessed.
>>
>>83792195
>contrast for Jason Momoa's burly physique
Like Thor and Loki?
>>
>>83793226

I'd watch that.
>>
>>83793342

That's a pretty common contrast that movies do with good brother/bad brother.
>>
>>83793390
Does this mean if I keep working out, I will always be in the right and my gangly brother will always be wrong? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>83793418
Yes.
>>
>>83793727
Excellent, I will keep on with it then. Manlet pride worldwide.
>>
Sean Bean not playing Ares?? fucking dropped
>>
>>83792129
>The studio wants a younger actor in the same line of age as Ezra Miller for Thawne, with Adam Driver being the favored choice

I feel like Disney has Driver now, after him being Kylo Ren and all.
>>
Walton Goggins would have been a good older Reverse Flash
>>
>>83792445

Odds are, the Parademons would be Part 1's minions, while Part II w/ Darkseid features Granny Goodness and her Furies as the primary invasion force.
>>
File: Will_Magnus_001.jpg (104 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Will_Magnus_001.jpg
104 KB, 400x600
>>83792195
>Grid and the Thinker Virus are the proposed villain for CYBORG. Red Tornado and the Metal Men might make appearances.
>Red Tornado and the Metal Men

I'm down with that. It's gotta have Doc Magnus right?
>>
>>83794036
I'm just surprised and kinda glad that Baron Bedlam is being rumored.
I love the 4 main Elite...but we need to branch out sometimes.
>>
>>83792129
>Adam Driver
This is good i like it
Matches Erza perfectly
>>
>>83792129
>. He'll murder Barry's mother in the end.

I thought they said Flash wasn't going to be dark
>>
>>83794631
That's not dark; he didn't get raped.
>>
>>83792268
He loves Black Manta, and it seems he's getting a similar role to Snart in Aquaman. At least we got Injustice 2 for Snart action.
>>
>>83792445
>I want full fucking powered gods that can go toe to toe with Superman and beyond.

which is what we are gonna get with Apokalypse vs. the league or what we got with Superman vs Zodd and his allies.
>>
Cyborg should have just been a New Teen Titans movie.

Also the actual Justice League sequel (not Part 2) better add Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow and Black Canary, in addition to rounding out the original seven with Lantern and Martian Manhunter.
>>
File: 1353643604441.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1353643604441.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>83792129
>with Adam Driver being the favored choice.

>implying the mouse overlord will allow one of its playthings to be in a DC movie
>>
Bullshit
>>
File: Paul_Serene_(Episode_4)-02.jpg (80 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Serene_(Episode_4)-02.jpg
80 KB, 1024x576
>>83792129
>- They're using the Reverse Flash for THE FLASH. He's Eobard Thawne, a mad scientist from the future who is obsessed with the Flash and became stranded in the past, and built a technological empire. Thawne is dying of a failed attempt to harness the Speed Force that the Flash wields, and becomes a speedster over the course of the movie. He'll murder Barry's mother in the end.
>>
>>83792129
The whole Thawne and Snart thing is looking like that Guggs/Berlanti script
>>
>>83795588
Why wouldn't they? It's not direct competition.
>>
Doom Patrol when?
>>
>>83796189
CIA?
>>
Why would they only post villains only?
>>
>>83792129
so Steppenwolf is JL1 and Darkseid will be 2

sounds cool

>still Snyder
nah
>>
>>83796530
I wish this was the definitive team instead of just the original 4, Beast Boy and Mento are cool
>>
Can you people fucking STOP with this bullshit?

It used to be just fun to treat it as real and react.

But fucking Keanu Reeves as Orm????

The person who wrote this didn't even try!
>>
Joker is the true main villain.
Enchantress goes crazy in city. Suicide Squad tasked with killing her.
Joker breaks out to have his own plot. This Joker is very 'gangster' designed but also he has surprisingly strong spirituality (you see Leto teased it in interviews about him studying witch doctors).
Tattoo Man played by Common is a bit of a spiritual guide to Jokers criminal empire.
Common instructs Joker on how to steal Enchantress' powers, which he does (its an Emperor Joker style reference). This Joker is big on the 'Im a nameless force of chaos!' angle you see and plays that up with his magic powers.
Harley sort of breaks up with him in the end and does the final blow which (of course lol) doesnt kill Joker.
The Enchantress-Flag romance really comes off weird since shes so young looking but shes portrayed as a mid 20s genius wunderkind wooed by hardened soldier but still she looks young.
Despite being Suicide Squad, not many of the team die. Suicide Squad 2 will be a different lineup tho.
Eastwood is playing Tom Tresser who works for Flag Sr. and Onslaught in a sort of end teaser. Ayer is very keen on a sequel being greenlit pretty much after successful opening weekend. The big names?: Poison Ivy and Bane.
>>
>>83796530
When they stop being a garbage concept and pick a tone.
>>
>>83796189
awesome casting
>>
>>83792236
>BLUE & GOLD movie
Fuck no please.
There are dozens of more interesting more deserving characters.
>>
>>83793923
Yeah but that's Star Wars, not a comic book property. Otherwise Pratt, Diesel, etc wouldn't be able to be in other big blockbuster films.
>>
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

-LexCorp is basically developing a worldwide drone system to protect against alien invasion. There is fierce opposition to it, especially from General Swanwick. He believes that humans should always be in control of powerful weapons such as the drones. This leads to a pretty cool scene of Swanwick sending his best pilot to compete against a drone, Hal Jordan! (played by Dan Amboyer)

-Flash and Aquaman both help stop Lex's drones in the third act

-Ray Fisher as Victor Stone is seen on TV in Lois and Clark's apartment in the beginning of the film. He gets hurt during the Doomsday breakout because he was visiting his father Silas, a LexCorp scientist. He of course gets enhanced. We see him scoring a touchdown and winning a championship. He is then interviewed, saying that he wished his dad was there to see him.

-Jason Momoa was scary as Aquaman. Out of all the JL members, he was the most fun to watch. Pure savagery. Protects some ships from the drones, before going inland to fight the rest of them.

-You definitely see the Flash, he helps stop the drones at the end. His costume, from what I can infer, is made from the same material as Superman's costume. He has armor plates on it, and parts of the suit glows yellow. It was really cool.

-Lex's public persona is what we saw in the second trailer. Quirky and goofy. His actual persona is a man who is filled with blind hate and will use all the resources available to him to get what he wants. He believes he is the one who should be seen as the most powerful because he worked to get everything he has. Anyone who supports Superman is a traitor to mankind. Multi-layered, reminds me of Heath's Joker. He stole every scene he was in, and left you wanting more. I loved how much I hated him.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.