[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did people forget that this is Dinah’s mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Did people forget that this is Dinah’s mother?
>>
>>83789514
Like that would stop Ollie
>>
>>83789514
That's been retconned a long time ago.
>>
>>83789577
Yeah. But it's still annoying. This is Dinah Drake-Lance, not Dinah Lance.
>>
>>83789656
When? Is this the daughter of Dinah Drake and Larry Lance again?
>>
>>83789514
>BoP
>Team 7
>Batgirl
Christ, New 52 was not kind to Black Canary.
>>
Well, she has a mother and an aunt in her own ongoing, right? Who were they?

But yeah, in the reboot she's Dinah Drake, who was married to Larry Lance.
>>
>>83789769
Then it's deaged Dinah Drake. Which makes it Oliver's former mother-in-law. Dr. Manhattan is a sick shit.
>>
File: wzYly_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (383 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wzYly_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
383 KB, 600x450
Sick and wrong! Sick and wrong!
>>
Somebody email Percy and tell him to fix this.
>>
>>83789797
Didn't Oliver have relationships with both due to de-aging and reboots back in the day?
>>
>>83789657
Jesus, who gives a shit. It's DC. They're in the middle of rebooting for like the tenth time.
>>
>>83791931
It wouldn't surprise me. Ollie fucked half of DC. (Not, like, the characters. The universe.)
>>
ITT autists

You do understand the purpose of a reboot right? Because with New52 shit got cleaned up, there is no more Larry Lance and there will only be one Dinah Lance, not two fucking characters with the same fucking name.
>>
>>83791959

Which reboot, the one in the 80s or the one that never really happened?
>>
>>83789769
I thought her husband was called Kurt.
>>
>>83792033
>with New52 shit got cleaned up, there is no more Larry Lance
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt_Lance_(Prime_Earth)

Dinah Drake Lance was still the mother.
Dinah Laurel Lance was still the daughter, and the modern BC that everyone here knows and cares about.

New 52 Black Canary is still Dinah Drake.
>>
>>83789721
Band
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.