[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This any good? /co/ games thread I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: xbox_420.jpg (2 MB, 3146x2104) Image search: [Google]
xbox_420.jpg
2 MB, 3146x2104
This any good?
/co/ games thread I guess
>>
File: Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png (185 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png
185 KB, 256x361
GOAT COMING THROUGH
>>
Play the other Scooby Doo game
>>
>>83786846
>pc version
>>
File: 1447643319681.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1447643319681.gif
1 MB, 375x283
>Tfw had scooby doo unmasked for ps2
>No SD card
>Had to restart every time I played
>Too stupid to realize to just leave ps2 on
>Farthest I got everytime was beating the Chinatown dragon
>>
if I liked X-Men Legends and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, will I like this? closest DC equivalent apparently
>>
That's scooby do game is fun and great and was most of fourchans residents childhoods.
>>
I really enjoyed this one, but I always hated the roller-coaster levels because of the need for ring and time-trial missions. Shit, rings were always a pain in the ass because of the controls and short time limit
>>
>>83786385
I remember this game. It was pretty fun, though it was kind of easy as far as I can remember.

>>83786846
Definitely one of the best superhero games of its generation. I hope the upcoming Insomniac game matches and surpasses it.

>>83788551
I remember the other Spongebob game. The one with the Flying Dutchman.

There was also War for Bikini Bottom that I remember playing. But I enjoyed the platformer more, whichever one that was.
>>
>>83788630
I only had Flying Dutchman for the Gameboy and I felt that it was lacking compared with console versions. I loved the point-and-click adventure one the most
>>
>>83788659
I remember playing the point-and-click game, but not enough to remember enjoying it.

I almost wish that I could play those old games again, but I doubt that they hold up as well as I imagine.
>>
>>83788468
it's a bit more beat-em-up heavy then the Marvel RPGs. honestly i think Heroes like it more then the Marvel RPGs... or i would if it didn't emulate like shit. hope you're playing on actual Xbox
>>
>>83788659
>>83788688
there was a point-and-click SpongeBob game?
>>
>>83788733
bump because i seriously want more info on this
>>
>>83789432
>>83788733
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants:_Employee_of_the_Month

I think this is the game the other anon mentioned, but I'm not sure. it's the only thing that comes up when you search for a point-and-click Spongebob game.
>>
What was the scooby-doo game where they had a book that ate all the monsters?
>>
>>83786385
Bump
>>
>>83788551
The ring challenges are my favorite missions for the driving and sliding levels.
>>
>>83788630
Battle for Bikini Bottom was the platformer.
>>
>no mention of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
what the FUCK
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.