[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Injustice and Spider-Man, why are we not talking about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 27624302406_30941631e1_h.jpg (81 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
27624302406_30941631e1_h.jpg
81 KB, 640x360
Fuck Injustice and Spider-Man, why are we not talking about this?
>>
>>83784900
Doesn't look interesting

Wake me up when we get Arkham Beyond
>>
>>83784900
because no one has a fucking VR console
>>
>>83784900
We need a Batman VR blowjob simulator where batman gives you the viewer a blowjob
>>
Because fuck off with Batman already. Lord almighty...
>>
>>83784943
Most likely the Batfags would blow Batman and the whole Batfamily.
>>
Because it sucks, Well, if There is a Game where Batman fucks PewDiePie, I'll get it
>>
>>83785134
>implying anyone on this board could resist falling to their knees and sucking off Dick

But seriously, what kind of game could this be? It would have to be detective based because the combat from the othaer Arkham games would turn this into a vomit simulator.
>>
>>83784900
Because Rocksteady can't make a good Batman game anymore.
>>
Love the idea but im not paying like $800 just for batman VR and resident evil 7 VR

At least we getting Telltale's batman
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
I lose all my hope. As a big fan of Arkham, i'm not happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0IxUjgepU
>>
>falling for the gaming industry's latest gimmick
>>
File: latest.jpg (102 KB, 1440x809) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
102 KB, 1440x809
>>83785279

Arkham Knight was good. Could have been even better, but is still good.
>>
File: Here goes your calcium.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Here goes your calcium.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>83785708

Skip to 4:00, by the way.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x1469) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x1469
>>83784900
That's clearly a tech demo, everyone's waiting for Rocksteady's next real project.

What do you think it's going to be?
>>
>>83784900
Because Telltale is shit and interactive movies are worse.
>>
>VR
lol, do you own a 3D TV too?
>>
>>83785858
Justice League
>>
>>83785708
I'm surprised they actually got Rocksteady back for this, considering they could've gotten a filler studio to do it.
>>
>>83784952
Thank you.
>>
Does anyone else think VR is going to flop? Not only do the devices cost as much, if not more, than a game console, but the device itself looks fucking dumb as hell.

When John Carmack was running around on stage screaming about dragons and science labs and shit with that thing on his head I cringed. Do companies actually think the majority of their console's consumer base want to be seen sitting around the living room with that shit on? Remember what happened to the virtual boy?

And how in-depth can a VR game be without being some sort of mini-game shit like I'm sure the OP will be. You think they will have this be some full fledged Batman game like Arkham City was? The alternative to this is to have regular games offer VR modes. I've read some comments about the VR for FF15 and it seems like everyone's come to a general consensus that it sucks ass.

It's kinda-sorta cool tech, I guess, but in business practice I suspect it will fail spectacularly.
>>
>>83785922
If you don't like Visual Novels don't play(?) them.
>>
>>83786032

You don't dump shovelware on an expensive and risky new hardware platform. A bad launch could sink home VR technology for another ten years.
>>
>>83786222
Not only that, but you also need the actual space in order to utilize the fucking thing properly. When I got the fucking Wii years ago I had to rearrange so many things just in order to finally have enough room to play bowling or tennis.

Not only that, but they're assuming the average gamer has enough common sense to know how to drill in the sensors that are needed for the joysticks to work as well. Just wait for the stories to come flooding in about how some dumb ass flooded his basement because he drilled into a pipe.

This is literally the stupidest fucking thing that's happening right now.
>>
>>83784900
If this doesn't lead to true POV ass shots of Harley Quinn then they aren't getting a nickel of my money.
>>
>>83786399
You'll just be throwing batarangs at skeletons and goons for the majority of it, and then have a boss fight where you both stand still and throw things at one another.
>>
>>83786222
There was a thing fairly recently where someone modded Dark Souls 3 to be in first person and a couple people played it in VR. It was apparently pretty good, even forgiving the fact your actual VR interaction was limited since the game wasn't designed for it.

The problem with VR right now largely seems to be that they're focusing on the gimmick first and forgetting or failing to make the gameplay actually enjoyable. Forcing VR onto something that already has good gameplay works in its own weird way.
>>
>>83785858
>that penguin

kek
>>
Man, I feel bad for Nightwing fans. Some actually believe that WB/DC gives a shit about that character.
>>
>>83784900
because it's a one hour tech demo that'll probably cost $60
>>
>>83786815
I blame everything on Joel Schumacher. All my hope is on the Telltale Batman game.http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-bruce-wayne-steals-the-show-in-batman-the-telltale-series-game-demo
>>
>>83786882

It should be fucking free for that lenght.
>>
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/15/batman-arkham-vr-hands-on-e3-2016-demo-review-emotional-and-game/
>As you start the "greatest detective" section, you come upon the crime scene: Dick Grayson, Nightwing, is dead. He's been beaten to death, and it looks like it was with no murder weapon. Going into this, and being a very big fan of Dick Grayson, is where I felt genuinely sad. Hearing Batman's sadness, and having it come out of "my" mouth, hurt. He couldn't believe it, that Dick was dead, and worse, that he died by losing a fight. His bewilderment was my own - who could have done this to Nightwing? After scanning the scene, the recreation of the fight began. Being able to instantly zap to different points in the crime scene area, I viewed the fight from every possible angle. He had three major injuries, and then the killing blow, a snap of his neck. Identifying these was as simple as slowly playing through the battle, viewing from other angles, and scanning at the right moments. When watching the fight with an unknown assailant beating this man - a best friend, a protegé, a brother - to death, I got angry. There are so few fighters in the DC Universe that could do this, and the precision; it's terrifying - yup, another emotion. After getting all I could from the crime scene, there was one more new clue: a witness. Scanning his hand print showed he was a known associate of the Penguin and it was time to move. The Batwing flew high above, and grabbing my grappling hook, I shot up to it, pulling myself in... and ending the demo.
>>
File: 1651529.jpg (205 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1651529.jpg
205 KB, 1500x1500
>caring about shitty gimmick games

Tippity toppity KEK
>>
>>83787277
It's obvious who did it, pic related it's the answer, spoilered so not to ruin everyone's surprise
>>
>>83785279
What the hell are you basing that on?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.