[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't bullshit me, Rogers. Did you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: P6Hc5UI.jpg (61 KB, 1181x531) Image search: [Google]
P6Hc5UI.jpg
61 KB, 1181x531
Don't bullshit me, Rogers. Did you know?
>>
Hail Hydra.
>>
>tfw you know people who genuinely believed that Civil War was hard to follow

Holy shit, these are the people that make Snyder think he's smart.
>>
>>83784225
to be completely fair, if you didn't watch Winter Soldier, you would not have known that Rogers knew
>>
>>83784103
Tony, I wasn't sure why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
>>
"... You're gay."
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>83784242
Even if you didn't (or forgot like I did), it actually makes the scene more shocking when he says "Yes."
>>
Hi /tv/!
>>
>People actually thought that Tony overreacted.
>People actually think that Tony was in the wrong.
>>
>>83785335
He wasn't necessarily wrong, but he wasn't listening to reason. He literally told Steve he didn't care that Bucky was brainwashed and was willing to kill an (arguably) innocent man.
>>
>>83784103
Language
>>
>>83784103
Ackhually i knew someone killed your parents but i didn't knew it was my friend.
Such a big change in the events, isn't it Tony?
>>
Why doesn't Iron Man just rape Captain America?
>>
>>83785517
>Expecting a man who just found out that his parents were murdered by a man who's not even five feet away from him and his bff knew about it the whole time to be reasonable.
>>
>>83785936
Tony didn't give a shit about his dad, it was his mother that sent him over the edge. But to seriously try to murder someone after you just locked up your teammates for breaking the law is an overreaction.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.