[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which alter ego was Hank Pym's best? Which was his worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: hank_pym.jpg (56 KB, 400x456) Image search: [Google]
hank_pym.jpg
56 KB, 400x456
Which alter ego was Hank Pym's best?

Which was his worst?

And how do the other Ant-Men, Giant-Men, Yellowjackets, Wasps and Goliaths compare to him?
>>
>>83778642
Science adventurer or ant man
>>
>>83778642
Science Adventurer Hank Pym.

Worst in terms of ruining his entire life? Yellowjacket. Worst in terms of costume? Goliath.

Scott was and is a decent Ant Man, whether he's a comical loser trying to get his shit together, with it superhero or actual discoverer of how Pym Particles actually work. Irredeemable Ant Man was quite literally an irredeemable human being, it's right there in his name. About the best thing he ever did was leaving a woman to raise their son on her own, because if he stuck around things would only get worse.

Black Goliath was a solid character and scientist who existed for thirty years before he was killed off pointlessly in Civil War. His nephew was kind of shitty. New Wasp is just kind of there. Hank himself was the best Wasp, this is indisputable.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 184x273
I enjoy them all. Although I am not so sure of pymtron
>>
>>83778642
Pym is best when he's just himself.
>>
File: 1463580581755.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1463580581755.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>83780771
To be honest, I kinda think Pymtron might be his best look yet.
>>
File: 1361592858023.gif (216 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1361592858023.gif
216 KB, 290x290
>>83779991
>Hank himself was the best Wasp

false
>>
I liked him in the cartoon.

When he is small he's Ant Man
When he is big he's Giant Man.
>>
>>83780936
>posts the least dreadful Janet Van Dyne
>somehow this equals Best Wasp
>>
>>83780901

Sexy in that "Borg Queen being lowered into her body" kind of way.
>>
>>
>>83781071
i don't want to fug hank though
>>
>>83780901

Holy shit I forgot about this. What books has he been featured in so far? Just Uncanny Avengers?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.