[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Mrfreeze.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mrfreeze.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>83771018
>wants to save wife
>commits multiple crimes to do so
> Bruce Wayne saves her
> Wife's Doctor cucks Mr.Freeze
>>
>>83771798
/thread. Unless you wanna discuss batman raping the joker
>>
>>83771018
His penis fell off due to frostbite.
>>
>>83771018
Something about his wife and how cold it was.
Protip: Guy's a faggot.
>>
File: 3426.jpg (185 KB, 1196x741) Image search: [Google]
3426.jpg
185 KB, 1196x741
Couldn't deal with the truth that his waifu a shit
>>
>>83771018
He just wants to blanket the city in an endless winter. First Gotham, then the world!
>>
freeze's character arc through the whole DCAU was impressive, also smoother and more consistent than the animation style shifts you see following it, the jump from the high quality movie style to the shitty "new batman adventures" art was jarring.
>>
>>83771969
no, but i'd be fine discussing batman having consensual sex with the joker.
>>
See the problem with villains like Mr Freeze is that while their origins and motivations may make them seem deep and well written it really doesn't hold up to further appearances.

Sympathy only goes so far especially in the face of them committing multiple atrocities. Why should I care about his loss when he's forcing it on however many people.
>>
>>83773858
That doesn't make his motivation any less deep or well written.

If he had a good motivation and did good things with it, he wouldn't be a villain. Having a sympathetic backstory doesn't mean you have to be sympathetic yourself.
>>
>>83773858
This
Apart from the animated show and related stuff, he never had anything to hold a story in his further appearances. Most of his appearances don't make him to be anything but a stupid thug with a freeze gun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.