[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly will the TKJ cartoon trigger people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1200x632
How badly will the TKJ cartoon trigger people?
>>
Yeah, I bet the images of Joker sexually assualting Barbara Gordon in a traditionally children's genre will trigger numerous people across the gender line and umcomfortably remind them of their own sexual trauma.
>>
File: Constantine - Eh.jpg (202 KB, 910x822) Image search: [Google]
Constantine - Eh.jpg
202 KB, 910x822
If the trailer is any indication, I'll be triggered by the horrible art.
>>
>>83771007
Joker didn't sexually assaulted anyone. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>83771038
>We obviously can't emulate Brian Bolland's art in every frame
Then don't. You have most of the staff of Batman Animated Series on hand, make it in the DCAU style instead of a half-assed compromise, you fucks.
>>
>>83771007
meme
>>
TDKR was a pretty good adaptation. I'm just wondering how short will it be.
>>
>>83770943
A lot, I hope.
>>
>>83771143
They've already said they'll fill the runtime out with an original prologue about Batgirl.
>>
>>83771143
i thought the dkr adaptation was okay, mostly because it didn't improve / expand upon anything in the original graphic novel. there wasn't much to improve in the first place.

the tkj movie has a lot to work with, because, as renowned as it is, the killing joke was a pretty short, simple story. hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>83771092
He and a couple of midgets sexually tortured Gordon.
>>
File: ew.jpg (567 KB, 910x1600) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
567 KB, 910x1600
>>83771092
>Joker didn't sexually assaulted anyone
>>
>>83771338
No, just the midgets.
Back to Tumblr.
>>
>>83771343
>le goalposts faec
>>
>>83771007
You're sexually assaulting me right now with this post.
>>
>>83771352
Pretty sure he watched and got off on that
>>
>>83771381
I wasn't reading the thread I just wanted to post the page. If you mean in TKJ Barbara and Jim were just groped a couple of times by some midgets when they got stripped
>>
>>83770943
I think the people who'll be the most triggered will be TKJfags who'll pop rage aneurysms because it's not like the comic.
People who hate TKJ will probably not watch it.
People who for some reason don't know what TKJ is, or children and parents who think all cartoons are 4kidz might be a little confused.
>>
>>83771343
What is it?..............
>>
>>83770943
People who wants to be triggered will be triggered.
It's impossible to cause offence, you can only take offence, if you really bother spending the energy on it.
>>
>>83771343
We're talking specifically about TKJ ya dumbfuck
>>
>>83771507
>I think the people who'll be the most triggered will be TKJfags who'll pop rage aneurysms because it's not like the comic.

ultimately this
>>
>>83771092
Stripping off someone's clothes and taking pictures of them without their consent is sexual assault.
>>
>>83772858
for you
>>
The Killing Joke wasn't even that good
>>
>>83773156
wrong
>>
>>83773156
alan, is that you?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Batman Beyond-Joker tortures and mind fucks Tim Drake, no one gives a shit.

Cartoon of Killing Joke, OMG So triggering!
>>
File: joker7.jpg (135 KB, 500x1040) Image search: [Google]
joker7.jpg
135 KB, 500x1040
Serious question, but how many people are really upset about this movie?
Honestly most of what I've seen is just people here complaining about the idea of people complaining about this movie.
You wanna know what's really triggering? The way most of these DC animated movies use a bland as fuck house style lacking any artistic vision.
>>
>>83773282

I'm not a Batman lore expert but Drake didn't have a vagina in that scene, or claim that he had one. That's what makes the difference these days.
>>
>>83773282
I just hate how joker really didn't go all out in TKJ, it's fine for what it is but you have to admit the things joker did were abit tame.
>>
>>83770943
Going to sit back and enjoy the show as the SJW complain.
>>
>>83773575
He wanted Gordon to crack of his own will, he didn't want to crack Gordon himself.
>>
Why are so many people upset at the fact that the Joker might have raped her (whether he actually did or not). I mean, he's slaughtered children before, I'm pretty sure rape would seem pretty tame to him.
>>
/co/ - Social Media Screenshots and Outrage Farming
>>
>>83770943

better question is how many people are even going to watch it?
>>
>>83773839
He definitely didn't rape her, but he definitely wanted to put the idea in Gordon's head. What he did was sexually assault her.
>>
>>83773689
Then why did he stop at Barbra?
>>
File: p2_28 copy.jpg (533 KB, 1000x1540) Image search: [Google]
p2_28 copy.jpg
533 KB, 1000x1540
>>83773942
If we wanted to put the idea in Gordon's head why didn't he just actually do it? I honestly can't think of what else he could be doing with these photos. Maybe it's because I lack creativity or something.
>>
>>83771007
SHIT
TAG YOUR TRIGGERS
IM SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>83773875
Mostly everyone on /co/ since most of us have boners for Alan Moore, all the Bat-fags, and all the DCAU fags. A portion of Tumblr will read the reviews on the movie and flip the hell out as well.
>>
>>83773839
All the people I know who hate TKJ do so because they feel like Barbara was thrown into the story with no regard for her character to generate pain for Batman and Gordon. Very few people think she got raped by the Joker, I see more people making fun of people claiming that than people actually claiming that.
She was still sexually assaulted because he stripped her naked and took pics, but that's a given.
>>
I can't fucking wait for Mark Hamill to sing the Looney song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE9DPJvycnc
>>
>>83774013
Because he wanted the torture to be psychological? He wouldn't have gotten a kick out of raping her, he got a kick out of making her father think he did. That's how his sadism works.
>>
>>83773969
What? Barbara was to Gordon what Joker's imagined Wife was in his origin. The innocent you can't save.

The initially irrelevant then suddenly hellishly fateful Carnival and Chemical Plant. Just doing their jobs to protect someone turning on them, so on.
He wanted Gordon to see all those things he imagined in one light in a negative light. That's how the madness starts, at least as Joker believes, from there Gordon would do the rest of the work for him.

Going to town any further would have just been another Joker gig to stop for Gordon.
>>
>>83774106
they should get trent reznor to do the track
>>
>>83773109
Ah, the big daddy of all comebacks.
>>
>>83770943
>How badly will the TKJ cartoon trigger people?

No one considering how terrible it looks.
>>
The movie will come out. Everyone will forget about it in a week. /co/ will have to find something else to create faux outrage over.
>>
>>83774677
I'm sure tumblr will shit their pants over something by then.
>>
File: 22741_20090331140459_large.jpg (97 KB, 650x494) Image search: [Google]
22741_20090331140459_large.jpg
97 KB, 650x494
I liked this way better than the Killing Joke. Why haven't I seen anyone whine about what happens to Dinah in it?
>>
>>83771007
god fucking damn, i want /co/mblr to leave.

you triggered fucks do not bring discussion
>>
>>83775255
Because it's not as well known.
>>
>>83775255
Because she isn't Felicity
>>
>>83773184
>>83773205
He's right. That Clayface annual he did where he falls in love with a shop mannequin was way better written.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.