[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We live in the best timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Did you guys see the new episode of Batman of Shanghai?
>>
I really like how rape scenes are completely mainstream these days.

But they're so trope-riffic! Can't they violate more originally? Suits, right?
>>
Bats are good luck in China. A Chinese Batman would be more like Four Leafed Clover-man.
>>
getting tired of the space cowboy genre after the seventh season of Firefly
>>
RIP Brian Michael Bendis. Even though not everyone here liked his neurotic approach to animated sitcoms, no one deserves to be raped to death by a bear like that. I wonder what kind of comics he would've written if he ever tried his hand at that.
>>
>>83767478
> not reading his 500 issue run on Ultimate Spider-Man
I do wonder where he would have gone after that
>>
Saturday mornings are the best.
>Get up
>Get a bowl of cereal
>Watch G:TAS with /co/
>Watch Young Justice with /co/
>Watch Batman of Shanghai with /co/
>Turn over to The Hub
>Watch MLP with /co/ in a civil non-autistic fashion
>Watch Aquabats with /co/
>Watch Dan Vs. with /co/
>Eat lunch

And then you have the rest of the day.
>>
>>83766715
I really like how shooting scenes are completely mainstream these days.
But they're so trope-riffic! Can't they kill more originally? Suits, right?
>>
I really like how kissing scenes are completely mainstream these days.

But they're so trope-riffic! Can't they show affection more originally? Suits, right?
>>
>>83767673
i had to stay up till like 2am for the stream to start

and i'd do it again. watching stuff with /co/ was good fun
>>
>>83767673
>Watch MLP with /co/ in a civil non-autistic fashion
This right here is when the illusion was broken.
>>
>>83766679
Who is the Batman of Brazil?
>>
File: 89f97536.jpg (62 KB, 450x564) Image search: [Google]
89f97536.jpg
62 KB, 450x564
>>83767761
Batmanuel!
>>
Has it really been ten years since Marvel went out of business?
>>
>>83767761
I bet he fights with a soccer ball and defends the people's rights to act shitty and self-entitled in F2P MMOs.
>>
I'm so glad we're getting a third Green Lantern/Beware the Batman crossover! I heard they're doing a new animated show starring The Flash after this!

I wonder what happened to TTGo!, though. It didn't seem too bad, but CN kinda killed it afterwards. Never to be seen again.
>>
>>83766715
>>83767694
>>83767681
he's not wrong
>>
The new episode of bee and puppy cat was amazing! I swear if it wasn't for YouTube's algorithm rewarding channels on the amount of views animation on the internet would be dead. Now if excuse me, I'll be watching those new episodes of piderman and baman
>>
Thank god someone cured the white people problem 20 years ago
>>
>>83766715
Honestly I think you might be kind of right, at least on the basis of some kind of quality control. Rape should be used as sparingly as possible, so that when it does happen it really hits home with the audience. With the way people are becoming desensitized to things like shooting in movies, I still want something to be able to shake up a crowd.
>>
>>83770923
I don't know what you're talking about, this is just my ideal world where my rape fetish is pandered to.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.