[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is scarface the most underrated batman villian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 1400x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 1400x1262
Why is scarface the most underrated batman villian?
>>
>>83766574
DC writer's can't handle a villain that isn't some unhinged, violent freak.
He's my favourite, too, but there aren't enough stories featuring him.
>>
>>83766671
>DC writer's can't handle a villain that isn't some unhinged, violent freak.
But isnt that what scarface is?
>>
>>83766686
Yep. Shhh though, let the wanna be hipster child alone.
>>
>>83766695
Why aare you calling him a hipster, just because hes has a fucked up belief doesnt maie him a hipster.
>>
>>83766574
You know that posting a subjective opinion in the form of a question doesn't actually make it a question.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 400x284
>>83767607
Its still a question because im asking why hes not popular more so. Also, its not subjective, scarface is fucking awsome.
>>
>>83766574
People always want to be the one who writes the next Killing Joke.
>>
>>83766574
The gimmick is just too much for normies.
>>
>>83766574
I always felt like Ventriloquist had to many flaws to function. We're supposed to believe that people would follow not only the talking doll but the sad sack of shit attached?

I'll be honest I haven't read much on him but what does he bring to the table? He's not an expert marksman or criminal genius, he can barely do the ventriloquism.

He really operates in the sweet space between the fall of the Mafia and the clean up by gangs such as Penguin and Black Mask
>>
>>83768116
He is B tier as you can get, like Maxie Zeus or Sumo, he is just a guy with a gimmick who happens to know how to run a criminal mob.

As he was born in a Mafia family, of course he knows how things work and how to act. But he is too insecure to do so. He has always been treated badly by her father and brothers, so he only knows to follow orders.

He then protect his genius in scarface, as if his own evil , bossy, intelligent side had his own personality. He is capable of being evil and intelligent, but need someone else to do it for him. To control and guide him. Even if it means that he have to control himself.

He is like that autistic kids that uses sock puppets to interact with people, but on steroids
>>
File: 1465058731482.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465058731482.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
>>83767873
>Scott Snyder
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.