[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say for whatever reason the A-list and B-list characters in Marvel,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: marvel-heroes1-1024x589.jpg (236 KB, 1024x589) Image search: [Google]
marvel-heroes1-1024x589.jpg
236 KB, 1024x589
Say for whatever reason the A-list and B-list characters in Marvel, or DC, suddenly vanish, or never existed in the first place.

Who would you choose to be the leaders of the superhero community? And who do you think would be the biggest villains.
>>
>>83766511
Marvel...leader would be the closest Cap analog/Cyclops analog.

Avengers - Patriot? Maybe Black Knight for seniority? Who exactly are B and C?
X-men - Jamie Madrox.
>>
>>83766553
I figure A-listers would be the guys who headline the movies and cartoons, while B-listers are the likes of Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon etc
>>
Is Steel C-lister? Dunno about Teen Titans, I'm not much into them.
Avengers could have Black Knight or Janet/Hank. I doubt any of them are high on totem pole.
Muggas... dunno. Surge.
>>
Triathlon/3D Man leading the Avengers would fit into Marvel's current marketing strategy. Throw in Spectrum, Tigra, Living Lightning and D-Man as the token white guy. All-New Happy Funtime Multicultural Club.
>>
Avengers:
Justice (leader)
Tigra
Cybermancer
Goliath II
Arachne (Julia Carpenter)
Skaar
Human Torch (the robot one)

X-men
Cannonball (leader)
Surge (second-in-command)
Sharkgirl
Anole
M
Hellion
Forge
>>
Dr Druid returns to become sorcerer supreme.
>>
>>83766511
Captain leads the new Justice league. Ted kord and zattanna are the other two members of the trinity
I guess Dr spectro would be more prominent, and plastique as a catwoman analogue to Capt atom.
>>
>>83766799
Isn't he the villain of the Doctor Strange movie?
>>
It was pretty much what happened with Heroes Reborn sans Spider-Man and the X-Men.

New Warriors and Heroes for Hire stepped up and the Thunderbolts took the Avengers' place
>>
>>83766511
There are so many Batman and Superman knockoffs in both universes to make a good enough team if the need arise
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.