[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Arkham VR Coming to PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: BeTheBats.png (43 KB, 639x347) Image search: [Google]
BeTheBats.png
43 KB, 639x347
Thoughts?
>>
>>83758291

Now, i grab on catwoman boobs?
>>
>How do you feel when you put on the mask?

Big
>>
>>83758291
>game
It's just going to be another VR "experience." Some 30 minute thing that'll be cool once that's they threw together with their pre-existing assets. It'll probably be cool, but I highly doubt it'll be much of a "game."
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT SUICIDE SQUAD GAME
>>
So...will I stand in one place and throw batarangs at people coming from all directions?
>>
>>83758345
You witness an alley robbery/shooting
>>
Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya8v30zzpQo&feature=youtu.be
>>
I was really surprised to see Rocksteady's name on it.

Guess they straight up lied when they said they were done with Batman. Wonder if this means the Suicide Squad game is BS, or just coming out later than we thought
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 386x386
I don't understand what this game is supposed to be. A first person batman game? Or a 3rd person game you play while wearing a headset?
>>
File: 317.jpg (36 KB, 600x785) Image search: [Google]
317.jpg
36 KB, 600x785
>Still no Superman game
>>
>>83758291
>VR

kek how will it measure up to their N-Gage and Ouya releases?
>>
>>83758291
Is it just the parents getting shot over and over again?
>>
>no Suicide Squad game
>no Superman game
>but VR shit

ugh
>>
>>83761730
>>83761995
Why do you think they're suddenly allowed to use superman on the supergirl show? The character is poison now and no one wants anything to do with him now.
>>
>>83758291
Will I finally be able to rape the joker ?
>>
>>83761443
>>83761976
Batman: Arkham VR is a new Batman story set in the Arkham universe and exclusive to PlayStation VR. From the early days of development on Batman: Arkham Asylum, our primary objective has been to create games that make players genuinely feel like they are the Batman. Now I know we said Batman: Arkham Knight was our last-ever Batman game, but the arrival of the PlayStation VR devkits changed that! The opportunity to create a completely new kind of Batman experience, to take the ‘Be the Batman’ experience to an even deeper level on this exciting new platform, was too good to resist.

One of the things that Arkham fans have been asking for is the opportunity to explore some of the most iconic locations in Batman’s universe such as Wayne Manor and the Batcave. For the first time in a Rocksteady Arkham story, Batman: Arkham VR offers players the chance to do exactly that – to feel that unique sense of presence in these legendary locations through virtual reality. If you’ve ever wondered how it would feel to be Bruce Wayne surrounded by the finery of Wayne Manor, then descend into the Batcave to put on the iconic Batsuit, you’ll know why we’re so excited about putting the game in players’ hands.

The switch from screens to headsets was a fascinating creative and technical challenge for us, as it has inspired us to really focus on Batman’s detective skills and find new ways to use them. We all feel that we’ve ended up creating an amazing new Batman experience that is both complementary and a counterpoint to the epic grandeur of Batman: Arkham Knight. This time around we’re telling a highly focused, very personal story entirely in first-person. Batman: Arkham VR is an intense murder mystery in the style of the classic Batman comic books, but with a strong dose of the dark psychology that the Arkham games are well known for.
>>
>>83758291
>game

Nowhere near a game, just VR tech demo
>>
I'm the Batman?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.