[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that's my purse! I don't know you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: thats my purse.gif (484 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
thats my purse.gif
484 KB, 475x360
that's my purse! I don't know you!
>>
I wish I had a son to kick me in the nut s
>>
you

have been kicked

in the TESTICLES
>>
>>83755997
eeyew

hayv

beyn

kicked

in the

test-tic-les

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj4vlZeU0yQ
>>
>>83755456
Oksy, fine, but that's my horse.
>>
File: 8465132.jpg (20 KB, 529x331) Image search: [Google]
8465132.jpg
20 KB, 529x331
>testicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuIjbNkBDAw
>>
File: 1442641095075.jpg (43 KB, 336x349) Image search: [Google]
1442641095075.jpg
43 KB, 336x349
>>83755456

>Hank didn't mind that Bobby got physical with the people who were bullying him
>But he took issue with Bobby kicking them in the dick
I never got that. There's seldom any honor in fighting. Bobby's not very strong to begin with, so him going for the dick kick was just him being pragmatic.
>>
>>83757172
So I kicked him as hard as I could, in his testicles.

What?

Testicles.

WHAT?

TESTICLES.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (39 KB, 360x343) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
39 KB, 360x343
>>83757700
>They should copy how to make good games
>PS3 made the best games
>>
>>83757338
This. Even if my son knew how to defend himself and fight back, I wouldn't be mad if he quickly ended the fight with a kick to the testicles.

The only issue there was with this episode was Bobby provoking people just so he could do it for kicks.
>>
>>83757338
Because Hank knew that kicking guys in the nuts would only make things worse in the long run. Sure you win a few fights that way, but now you have a reputation as that loser that has to resort to nut kicking to win fights. People won't take you side in things, others will feel justified in fighting dirty against you, bullies will ambush you and deliver as much pain as they can in revenge.

Hank knew that Bobby fighting dirty would only lead to more fights and a ruined reputation.
>>
>>83758662
>>
>>83759033
It seems like the show was more about Hank worry about his reputation than any future fights.

All the guys began to leave Bobby alone.
>>
>>83761230

which isn't even accurate. I went through a similar nut kicking phase when I was a kid, it never stopped anyone from picking a fight with me.
>>
>>83757338
I assumed the whole point was that Hank is old fashioned and naive.

>A real fight doesn't involve nut kicking, but fisticuffs and school bullies will back down if you stand up to them.

50's conservative mentality or something. Not exactly wholesome but all American. It fits with his opinions on dating, hobbies, everything else.
>>
File: COCKPUNCHER.png (109 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
COCKPUNCHER.png
109 KB, 193x261
>>83759033
>>
File: notright.jpg (225 KB, 557x1251) Image search: [Google]
notright.jpg
225 KB, 557x1251
Bobby Hill was a menace. He needed to be taken out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.