[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Cyborg a member of the justice league? Seriously. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16
File: 1446810250156.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1446810250156.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
Why is Cyborg a member of the justice league?

Seriously. What has Cyborg ever done to warrant a seat at the table with the most powerful collection of superheroes on Earth? This is worse than Hawk Girl being on the JL. This guy wasn't even the leader of the TEEN TITANS and now he's side by side with Superman & Batman? He doesn't even have any powers. He's just a robo-man. The scientists who created him could make a suit that does everything he can do and more. Any regular ass dude could be given a suit that makes them as powerful as Cyborg. What makes him so special? He's not like Batman who has been training his entire life.

Is there ANY reason he's on the JL besides being the token black guy?
>>
It's literally "DC doesn't have any better white guys", which is pretty sad.
>>
>>83753942
Why is Aquaman there? Why does Robin get to tag along with Batman?
>>
File: Root.png (735 KB, 613x720) Image search: [Google]
Root.png
735 KB, 613x720
>>83753942
The team already has an autistic alien powerhouse that can barely relate to humanity, so Martian Manhunter is redundant.
>>
File: Mrterrific.png (90 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
Mrterrific.png
90 KB, 640x355
If they wanted a smart black guy on the team, I don't know why they wouldn't just pull a DCAU and steal Mr. Terrific from the JSA. He's way more interesting than Cyborg.

I guess this is DC trying to work the whole brand recognition angle for characters that aren't Batman and Superman, though. They must have seen the reaction to the Green Lantern movie ("Why is Green Lantern white now?") and understood that people who don't read comics get their understanding of the characters from what they see on TV.

Both Teen Titans cartoons are hugely popular, so Cyborg is now the League's tech guy. People recognize who Cyborg is.
>>
File: Screenshot (120).png (651 KB, 975x548) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (120).png
651 KB, 975x548
>>83753942
Gotham was a city, landlocked, hundreds of miles from the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean. Yet so desperate the city's desire for self-destruction, that they moved offshore, becoming an island, and an even bigger haven for criminals. Until the city overdeveloped, and began to sink. Knowing their fate, the quality people ran away. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the man who spoke to fish, The Flash, and the other gods of our legends.
>>
File: Sidney Poitier.jpg (604 KB, 1800x2222) Image search: [Google]
Sidney Poitier.jpg
604 KB, 1800x2222
>>83754065
There is nothing in this world more awkward than DC trying to portray black characters.

They are all earnest straight-laced tightasses who could be played by Sidney Poitier.
Well, there's Static, but no one serious at DC cares about Static.

Cyborg will be "that black guy standing behind Superman for demographic purposes". Anyone thinking he'll actually see his own movie should kill themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot (121).png (510 KB, 975x548) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (121).png
510 KB, 975x548
>>83754155
Though gods they were - and also, Cyborg was there - the others chose to stay behind in their cells with their sentences, and in time evolved into Metahumans, and sing and dance, and ring in the new...
>>
>>83753942
It should've been Static if they needed a black guy. He's actually fucking broken.
>>
Be popular with kids
Sell comics

You are a retard for thinking artistic integrity exists in a for sale industry dummy
>>
>>83754173
Static is DC's equivalent of Poochie from the Simpsons.
>>
Why cant Cyborg have a dick? Why does DC not allow their major black character to compete sexually with the other superheroes?

They made Aqualad, another black superhero, gay as well. And Mr. Terrific is gay on the Arrow television show, perhaps comic synergy will follow?

This is a disturbing trend of DC Comics being afraid of the sexual prowess of their black male heroes.
>>
>>83754065
DC might be avoiding the idea of a super smart guy fighting crime by playing with his balls.
>>
>>83754263
Truly, the white man stops at nothing to hold the black man down.
>>
There's room on the team for lower profile heroes as well. Characters that wouldn't necessarily carry a solo book but that can add to the team dynamic.
Hell that used to be most of the team
>>
>>83754065
no one cares about a third rate batman wannabe
>>
I just wish DC fleshed him out more so I would give a shit about him. He barely has any side characters outside a team, and zero rogues at all. Hes literally there to fill a quota and to be the magic bus/hacker
>>
It should have been Mr Terrific or Vixen tbqh, or even Bumblebee if you have to pick a TT character

>>83754263
He got a dick in his last solo
>>
>>83753942
Is this Fresh Prince serious?
It was never about deserving, "All-Star" superhero teams like JL or the Avengers have always been just about marketing and selling comics.
>>
>>83754156
That's what happens when you're trying too hard to not offend anyone. See: strong independant female character.
>>
>/pol/ answer
Forced diversity
>money answer
Cash in on the Teen Titans cartoon
>PR answer
Bring something fresh to JL and keep things exciting
>writer answer
Has powers that work well in a modern digital society
>>
File: what if black panther was white.jpg (437 KB, 1200x1027) Image search: [Google]
what if black panther was white.jpg
437 KB, 1200x1027
>>83753942
>>
File: what if black panther was white.jpg (612 KB, 736x3281) Image search: [Google]
what if black panther was white.jpg
612 KB, 736x3281
>>83755081
>>
>>83755020
>Has powers that work well in a modern digital society
Cyborgs with hacking "powers" is such a typically 80s concept though, and it doesn't really work when put side by side with people who'd never need to hack anything if it wasn't for the writers feeding Cyborg something to do.
>>
>>83755126
That joke/remark has been done so many times by people who don't read comics and at the same time don't understand basic geography.
>Wakanda is in Africa
>South Africa is also in Africa
>somehow that means Black Panther being white would make sense
>>
Hes somehow a less interesting Iron Man. With Stark theres some level of interest because within the suit, hes a vulnerable human and he needs to think when his computers fail. Vic? "Oh thank god Im half machine and I can just patch that shit up!" or "Thanks to micobots/alien tech, I can assimilate the tech and be an expert on it now"
>>
>>83755130
That goes every member of the team though. Aquaman would have nothing to do if you didn't write a scene where everyone's near water.
>>
>>83755470
But Aquaman can still do things away from water
>>
>>83755248
Do we even know where exactly in Africa Wakanda is? I mean the only thing I know of about it is that it's near enough to a big body of water (either the fucking ocean or some unheard of lake) that Namor can use it to drown the nation.
>>
>>83755248
what are you referring to? the writers or the story characters?
>>
I like having Jessica Cruz on the league. Female latina > black male
>>
>>83755567
Not really, there have been maps but they're not canon. But we do know it was never colonized and was kept isolationist, so presence of white people as rulers is pretty unlikely at best.

>>83755581
The writers. And I guess the BP character for being surprised everyone assumed he was black. And the other characters for not bothering to ask where he's actually from (oh a continent, that's cool, let's have a beer and never talk about you ever again T'Chad) or not being able to recognize a white South-African.
So the writers for making a joke that doesn't work for anyone who knows the characters or even has a brain.
>>
I haven't read many superhero comics since I was really little, but I remember that I really loved Steel when I was a kid. I read almost everything that had Steel in it back then, and I could of sworn he was on the Justice League roster for at least a while. Something about the John Henry/Hammer theme really stuck with me

I know he was never the most popular character around, but is he even still part of DC anymore? I know they rebooted the universe around five years ago.
>>
>>83755512
Not anything that isn't made redundant by another member.
>>
Need a tech guy in the age of computers, he's popular because if Teen Titans and he's black, so you get diversity points
>>
>>83755855
Yeah he's mostly shown up in Action at various times and will be in Superwoman in Rebirth. Hasn't really had a central role though. He's fucking Lana right now.
>>
>>83755512
And Cyborg can shoot lasers. You have a flimsy point.
>>
>>83755922
>he's fucking Lana right now
As in Lana Lang?

Huh, good for him.
>>
>>83755470
>That goes every member of the team though
Well not every one of them. There's Superman. And you need someone with telepathic powers that don't actually work.
>>
Is "Why is Cyborg on the JL?" the new "Why doesn't Batman kill the Joker?"

We've had this thread 19 times in the last week.
>>
>>83754256
kys
>>
>>83754263
Aqualad from YJ was apparently meant to be bi from the start. Also, there is no masturbation in the DCU
>>
>>83755729
I feel like you seriously overthought something that was meant as a dumb gag.
>>
>>83756202

that was in the 92.
theres been masturbation (or at least references to it) since then.
>>
>>83755729
Dont know if bait. But opening joke is solid.
Cap and the gang thinks this and react their way.
Dont know why you think "reader = fictional characters"?
>not being able to recognize a white South-African
Why should they? he wears his mask. Have south african a distinct accent? Or do they differ between black and white south african?
>>
>>83756070
>We've had this thread 19 times in the last week.
So not even close to "Why doesn't Batman kill the Joker?" then.
Also what would be the rape version here? "Why is Cyborg not in the Teenage Negro Ninja Thrashers?"
>>
>>83754256
He's 90s black Spider-Man you cunt. Actual Ditko-Lee era Spidey to a tee, bookish nerd teen superhero with a soap opera life and a wise-cracking alter ego. People try to replicate him every decade or so, Milestone was the first to more or less get it dead on. 70s it was Speedball, 80s was Nova, 90s was Darkhawk, by the 2000s they just said fuck it and reinvented the wheel with Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 629x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 629x960
>>83755699
I don't.
>>
>>83755699
>Female latina
But what about them as individual characters and what they bring to the team? This just feels like the diversity argument again, but for fap bait
>>
>>83756211
I just stuck my finger in there and shit started spilling out.

>>83756268
>But opening joke is solid.
What do you mean opening joke? "He's not actually black"?
I wouldn't exactly call that funny. It's more of a premise than anything.
>Cap and the gang thinks this and react their way.
Yeah I get that, I'm saying they wouldn't think that if they weren't being idiots for the purpose of the joke, and even their reaction is solely for the purpose of the joke, which even out of context isn't even that funny either, more of a statement on tokenism than an actual joke.
>Dont know why you think "reader = fictional characters"?
Not sure why you think I think that. Fictionnal characters are people too, they also supposedly have brains and a life outside of the panels you show us. Did they just fucking meet the guy or did they just not bother ever talking to him beyond a "sup"?
>Have south african a distinct accent?
Yeah, they basically sound British, you can definitely tell them from a Nigerian or a Kenyan.
>Or do they differ between black and white south african?
Yes, the white ones sound more British and less black.

This is basically a long, bad Family Guy joke. The art's nice though.
>>
>>83756378
I think the other anon probably thinks that because of Static's design, which you gotta admit is a bit radical.
>>
>>83755699
Simon is cuter than Jessica
>>
>>83753942
Watch the Justice League Doom movie, it's explained there
>>
>>83753942
Your honor, This is a black thing, isn't it?
>>
>>83756980
gimme a hug man
>>
>>83756826
If there's ne thing about Milestone that hasn't stood the test of time it's the garbage 90's costume design. Icon's meant to be a literal fucking ICON, his world's very own Superman, and he's dressed like some C-Lister from a defunct Canadian publisher with a some pointless fucking wooden ring on his chest.
>>
>>83756070
Why doesn't cyborg just rape the justice league?
>>
>>83757073
No more hugs, Will.
>>
>>83753942
He's there to make sure everyone hits those showers after a hard mission.
>>
>>83757081
Why isn't Batman on the Rape League?
>>
>>83756787
opening joke as "avengers assume he is white" to get the ball rolling on tokenism and false assumption because your mind related the infos on things that were vague. Thats how magicians or trickster work.

>being idiots for the purpose of the joke
Since this is a parody, their reacting out of character is full understandable. Its a parody so dont know what you are complaining about.

>Not sure why you think I think that.
Because of your answer now too. The premise of this comic makes it clear its a parody. And since they are fictional they arnt people. It seems you confuse "real people" with "believeable character actions and a plot that a reader can relate or retrace". Or its just for us both english isnt our mothertounge.

>Yeah, they basically sound British, you can definitely tell them from a Nigerian or a Kenyan.
>Yes, the white ones sound more British and less black.
But you dont know what his accent is or he even has one. Someone studies abroad and his accent while speaking english is gone.
And they didnt know in this comic what african accent is like.

>This is basically a long, bad Family Guy joke.
Or Mad magazin. Or SNK.
>>
>>83754065
mr terrific belongs on the jsa where he'll actually get to fucking do things
>>
>>83757200
Wait who would that be, besides Bueno?
>>
>>83753942

Iron Man is popular with the kids right now. DOc's Cyborg was the closest equivalent they had on hand.
>>
>>83757228
> to get the ball rolling on tokenism and false assumption because your mind related the infos on things that were vague
I guess so, but my ball stopped dead at "but him being white doesn't make any fucking sense".

>Since this is a parody, their reacting out of character is full understandable.
Proper parodies stretch characters (or archetypes) so that they're caricatures of themselves, and make jokes about how ridiculous those deformed versions of the characters are.
Here the characters have very little in common with their counterparts, it's more of a tokenism joke featuring the Avengers' look-alikes than a joke about the Avengers.

>It seems you confuse "real people" with "believeable character actions and a plot that a reader can relate or retrace".
Well.... of course! When you read fiction you're supposed to think "oh this is what a real person would do", or more accurately, you're not supposed to find yourself think "oh this is stupid, no real person would do this". And that's also true for comedy, you have to buy the setup to laugh at the payoff.
As a reader you're supposed to "confuse" characters for real people.
>its just for us both english isnt our mothertounge.
It may be part of our misunderstanding here.

>But you dont know what his accent is or he even has one.
Everybody has an acccent, no speaker is neutral. But I guess he could have acquired and American accent, so sure.

It's just... the premise relies on nobody on the team caring about who the fuck T'Challa is, so that we get a "lol tokenism and white people amirite" joke, and it's not even a funny take on that.
I'm not really mad, it's just sort of a lazy joke that uses popular characters to get clicks, and the fact that it uses popular characters but doesn't actually use what makes them who they are just sort of spoils it for me.
If it was a joke with a team of Donut Steels I wouldn't sperg out, but then nobody would have posted it because it would just be a mediocre joke.
>>
>>83756404
If we're talking about Cyborg on the Justice League, it is the diversity argument since that's literally why he's there. They have to have someone who isn't white on the team.
>>
>>83757818
Steel would have been better but I guess the replacement Superman thing lingers too much
>>
>>83757879
No one cares about Steel. A real shame.
>>
>>83757879
Seems they avoided having 2 characters from the same legacy on the team altogether.
>>
File: 442.jpg (22 KB, 442x265) Image search: [Google]
442.jpg
22 KB, 442x265
>all this opposition

I don't know if it's a race thing or robot thing.
>>
>>83758044
It's a "he's kinda lame" thing, mostly.
Both black characters and robots can be cool, but he's not.
>>
>>83757247
Dr. Light
>>
>>83758044
Its "hes just kinda there" thing
>>
Everyone arguing about Vaughn's comic is autistic, right?
>>
>>83758092
>>83758171
Token black syndrome?
>>
>>83758216
Hes literally a token character its not even subtle. I like Cyborg, but as a founding member? Hell no.He needs more depth, associated characters, or SOMETHING. Like do more with the Metal Men or have him team up with Red Tornado
>>
>>83758044
How did you answer the captcha?
>>
>>83757839
>"but him being white doesn't make any fucking sense"
Sure, its a parody in "what if he was white" and making it exxagerateed with a quota on certain characteristics.

>deformed versions
thats still a parody, see SNK or other using caricatur to parody something to the limit.

>As a reader you're supposed to "confuse" characters for real people.
Not really, if the setting is, "not realistic" see loney toones and such, there it doesnt. Or if the fiction is set as humor than the people can do more evenits unrealistic that the would decide to do so. Its in a setting "this story is real like, yo reader, that could happen to you" than sure it should. Its all relative and the introduction of creative teams shows anyone that its not all too real here and very wacky.

>It may be part of our misunderstanding here.
Its definitly a part of it. Since you speak from real people but seems to mean more understandable or "reality-like" actions.

>the premise relies on nobody on the team caring about who the fuck T'Challa is,
Sure it does, this just makes the joke retracable.
And since Black Panther has a secret identity, why should they try to get this much informations? This would seem more as they dont trust him? Its still the Avengers they should feel if he is suspecious and trust any hero. If we go back on "relatable actions".

Its a solid comic strip. A little bit carricatured parody. But its has a ending and they reach this ending just by bending it slightly, but never lied about it since panel 1.

But i think its just broken down on "i like this" "you like that" and how far the other see it relative.
>>
File: retractable.gif (8 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
retractable.gif
8 KB, 300x195
>>83758371
>its a parody in "what if he was white"
That's not what a parody is.
>>deformed versions
>thats still a parody
That's what I was saying. And I formulated it properly. How do you understand the opposite.
>Not really, if the setting is, "not realistic" see loney toones and such, there it doesnt.
But that's wrong. Characters still get angry when they're slighted, still get sad when something sad happens, and so on. Their reactions to what happens still largely make sense.
>Since you speak from real people but seems to mean more understandable or "reality-like" actions.
That's because you didn't understand I meant that figuratively.

>Sure it does, this just makes the joke retracable.
Retractable? wtf?
>And since Black Panther has a secret identity
He doesn't. He's a fucking king and a public figure, BP is his title. And his name is fucking T'Challa, what fucking white man has a damn apostrophe in his name, did they not even try to ask his name?
And no Irishmen don't count.

Stop misusing "parody", putting characters that are known IPs and making a joke doesn't make something a parody.
>>
>>83754263
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking_Machines
>>
>>83753942
Oh look another fucking retard who thinks the jl has only had top tier heroes before. Cos fuck reading actual comics right?
>>
>>83759831
Cyborg doesnt even have an ongoing. How am I suppose to read about him?
>>
>>83754025
Aquaman is royalty of a major kingdom. He's the only one there who actually has command of an army if they ever need one. Hell, he's the only one who represents a natural element, a piece of the natural world. Everyone else is either an alien, a magical force or relies on tech.
>>
He can disappear faster then superman and flash combined when he's done put one in wonder woman.
>>
>>83760138
Yeah and you never know when the witness to a murder will be a trout. Then he'll actually cone in handy
>>
>>83760216
>I know jack shit about Aquaman
Earths strongest natural lifeform who can actually knock Superman on his ass
>>
>>83753942
>Is there ANY reason he's on the JL besides being the token black guy?
No.
>>
I'm more upset they cast Jason Mimosa as Aquaman. That guy can't act for shit. Even in a quiet stoic bad ass role he's shit. He's literally the Roman Reigns of Hollywood.
>>
>>83760138
>>83760279
I mean, that's a lot of asterisks anon. It's cool that he's natural and not divine and shit, but... it's not actually that impressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 907x1368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 907x1368
>>83760279
>>
To be fair, in the New 52 he's fused with Apocalypse tech, so they can't replicate it.
>>
>>83754029
>an autistic alien powerhouse that can barely relate to humanity
Superman can barely relate to humanity now? Despite being raised as a human and even believing himself to be a human until puberty and not really having any upbringing with his Kryptonian heritage? Okay then.
>>
>>83754025
>aquaman is bad

I love this meme!
>>
>>83757098

For some reason I read that in Uncle Phil's voice
>>
>>83753942
>What has Cyborg ever done to warrant a seat at the table with the most powerful collection of superheroes on Earth?

The dude is literally one of the most powerful cybernetic people on the planet. Can hack practically anything, is literally hooked to the internet and all the moving data in the world 24/7. Has boomtube access. Has saved the league numerous times on his own, saved the world on his own from cybernetic invasion. You, sir, are an ignorant fucking silly billy who does not know his comics.
>>
>>83754155
>>83754170

Lmfao, great effort.
>>
>>83760049

DCYou launched his own ongoing book a year ago and it has been great, you mongoloid.
>>
>>83756378
Speedball, Nova and Darkhawk are awesome characters though
fuck a Static
>>
BOOYAH
>>
>>83760279
>can actually knock Superman on his ass
"no"
>>
>>83764152
>great
lol
the writer is a racist hack
He's only writing it because Priest had standards and didn't want to write a token black character
>>
>>83754156
What about Amanda Waller? Vixen? John Stewart up through the '80s? Natasha Irons? Jakeem Thunder?
>>
>>83764311
>the writer is a racist hack

Oh come on, bro.
>>
>>83754170
10/10
>>
>>83764003
Cyborg doesn't even have a rogue gallery. He's cut-rate garbage shoved to the forefront of the DC universe for commercial reasons.
>>
>>83764525
>Cyborg doesn't even have a rogue gallery.

Neither does J'onn beyond his retarded evil brother, who has never been a compelling villain in the first place. Cyborg at least has an excuse for primarily having been a team book character, so he hasn't been able to build a rogue gallery.
>>
>>83755911
So the justice league should just be Superman?
>>
>>83764751
Of course not? But Cyborg should be let in without everyone bitching.
>>
he's black ironman thats why
>>
>>83764842
That's Steel you're thinking of.
>>
>>83764237
Don't mind if I do!
>>
>>83764003
And despite all this he's still the guy who gets his arms ripped off to show that the bad guy means business.

Or he gets hacked and shut down effortlessly by anyone with a remote control. Imagine if the Flash always got beat by people running faster than him, not even guys with super speed. That's Cyborg.
>>
>>83766528
>l. Imagine if the Flash always got beat by people running faster than him, not even guys with super speed.

You mean like how J'onn always got to be the first JLAer to be curbstomped? It's typical jobbing inherent to the genre. No matter how powerful your hero is, they need to take one for the team to establish how badass the bad guy is.
>>
>>83766557
>No matter how powerful your hero is, they need to take one for the team to establish how badass the bad guy is.

The problem is that's ALL Cyborg does. Even J'onn has had more cool moments than Cyborg.

And honestly this wouldn't even be a problem if he had fun chemistry with the other members of the league but that's not the case either. Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and Guy Gardner were jokes but it didn't matter because they had fun interactions with other characters.

Cyborg has played ping pong with Captain Marvel and...that's pretty much it? He is a piece of furniture to the rest of the League.
>>
File: 3515880-mr_terrific[1].jpg (115 KB, 1280x947) Image search: [Google]
3515880-mr_terrific[1].jpg
115 KB, 1280x947
He's not even the best black nerd DC has
>>
>>83766720

Bull-fucking-shit. Cyborg has saved the League's bacon plenty of times and been a vital member. Cyborg also been inspirational to other characters, like Power Ring.

>He is a piece of furniture to the rest of the League.

No, that's Flash, who has done jacksit for fifty issues running. Hell, just about everybody outside of the Trinity barely does anything.
>>
>>83754025
Aquaman shouldn't be on the justice league, he is the ruler of an entire nation, he doesn't have time for sitting around their clubhouse.

He should instead be a monarch that happens to have ties with the Justice League.
>>
>>83766727
Mr Terrific would suck on the Justice League because he's too similar to Batman and thus would never get to do anything.

Why would the League put up with Batman's shit when there's a smarter, nicer version of him out there? Can't shit on your cash cow like that.
>>
>>83753942
black ironman
thats 2 points for the west
>>
File: 1424914344169.png (449 KB, 641x795) Image search: [Google]
1424914344169.png
449 KB, 641x795
>>83759449
>>83757839
>>83756787
>>83755729
>>83755248
Huh...so this... is the power... of autism...
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.