[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was the prettiest girl in school!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 250x188
I wish I was the prettiest girl in school!
>>
>and so all the other girls in school died, making her the only one
>>
Wish granted

if you had fairies, that is
>>
>>83750570
You already are
>>
File: Seihai-kun.jpg (17 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Seihai-kun.jpg
17 KB, 600x450
>>83750637
fuhuhuhuhuhu
>>
>>83750692
If only.
>>
>>83753075
Makes you wonder though, how someone AT LEAST twice as miserable as Timmy doesn't have fairies. I'm surprised that's never addressed.
>>
>>83753494
She's too young.
>>
>>83753531
There's an age requirement?

How did Timmy keep his when he wished he was a baby, then?
>>
>>83753601
I don't know, shit writing I guess?
Timmy had Vicky for several years before he was assigned fairies.

You have to guess the creators intent when guessing writing this inconsistent. Hartman probably just didn't want to add magic that was out of the main characters control, or give Tootie a bigger role, or that she worked better as a foil without them. It's rare we saw her miserable outside of being picked on occasionally by Vicky, which happens to every kid on this show.
>>
>>83750570
Granted
>Tootie and Trixie switch bodies

I'd read it
>>
>>83750637
Why do people keep getting fairies and genies mixed up?
>>
>>83753790
I think only Abracatastrophe(or maybe it was a different special) depicts Vicky as having babysitted Timmy for years. Other episodes tend to reference the first episode of it's Oh Yeah! Cartoons run by having him get his fairies the first night Vicky babysits him.

Also, while we don't see Vicky pick on Tooty a whole lot, the fact that they live together heavily implies that she spends most of her time at home with that.
>>
>>83753928
I don't know, it's just inconsistent writing. Vicky doesn't really pick on Tootie in her first OYC episode, and Tootie just brushes off her rude comments. Being siblings probably works in her advantage.
>>
>>83753494
She can't keep her mouth shut.

In the episode where Timmy loaned her her fairies, she almost immedietely tried to tell someone, and didn't listen when they said fairies had to be a secret.

Timmy has been able to keep his fairies a secret for years on end.
>>
>>83754172
They never told her the rules. Not that Timmy hasn't had his fairies discovered before anyway.
>>
>>83754172
When you lose your fairies all traces of the their magic and your memories disappear too. She could have had fairies eight times for all we know.
>>
>>83754294
It wouldn't make sense for her to get fairies again.
>>
>>83754591
Probably the most spot on reasons, and I say this as a Trixiefag myself.
>>
>>83754591
What if it turned out that Trixie was actually miserable despite all she has and got fairies
>>
>>83753817
So would I, fanfic when
>>
>>83755170
It would be good if they actually did something with her character besides being unobtainable ship bait, but they also have a miserable rich kids with fairies already.
>>
>>83756144
Yeah but screw Remmy, plus she wouldn't be trying to destroy Timmy.
>>
>>83754172
He's had several close calls, though.
>>
What if Trixie or Tooty DO have fairies, and are just better at keeping it a secret than Timmy is, to the point we don't even know?
>>
>>83756198
Remy and Trixie would make a better pairing IMO.
>>
>>83758193
Not a bad idea. Too bad absolutely no thought went into these characters.
Seriously why doesn't Hartman at least try? Or he does, but it's only shit like rewriting Crockers backstory over and over.
>>
>>83759456
The only reason I still think Timmy x Trixie is a viable ship is because of how much they were shown to have in common in that episode with Timantha.
>>
>>83759693
I think Timmy was out of character there. Since when did he care about soap operas? But Trixie was at least cool and given some personality. Wish they had shown them having more fun in the arcade or over comics.
Instead they wasted too much time on unfunny fairy scenes.
>>
>>83759921
But anon, how could you possibly not like the antics of Cosma and Wando?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.