[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Moments you acted like Gordon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Gordon_arrested.jpg (74 KB, 1098x838) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_arrested.jpg
74 KB, 1098x838
ITT: Moments you acted like Gordon.
>>
I once got a rimjob, not by my daughter though.
>>
I like to spend my time on rooftops waiting for men in tight clothes.
>>
File: 1461806929977.jpg (270 KB, 2050x1062) Image search: [Google]
1461806929977.jpg
270 KB, 2050x1062
I remember saying an undergrad (company has a program for them) that he should fuck the ugly secretary chick so she would finally be happy and get of our asses.
>>
I had sex with a clown that kidnapped me.
>>
I cheated on my wife
>>
>>83750400
Damn, I wanted to be the one to say this meme.
>>
I told this morning to my friend Bruce that he should rape the Joker to save Gotham.
>>
File: commissioner hard-on.jpg (64 KB, 361x506) Image search: [Google]
commissioner hard-on.jpg
64 KB, 361x506
>>83749883
Just smoked a cigarette on a roof top. It was rainy and dark outside, only some city lights. The only things missing were a trench coat and a bat-signal.
>>
>>83753597
and batman

and the need for batman

and a city with such an apathetic populace that the rule of law could be permitted to break down so badly that a guy in a clown costume could terrorize the entire city

and a total lack of state and federal oversight

and a smoking hot redhead daughter who likes licking your ass
>>
>>83750217
Did he? And did she?
>>
I was at a bachelor party and i convinced the groom to rape a passed out clown.
>>
>>83749883
I have been a commissioner in the sense I have commissioned artwork
>>
>>83749883
I raped a notorious serial killer to death.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.