[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins /co/? The Keeper of the Green, or the Guardian of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Swamp_Thing_VS_Man-Thing.jpg (52 KB, 569x310) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_Thing_VS_Man-Thing.jpg
52 KB, 569x310
Who wins /co/? The Keeper of the Green, or the Guardian of the Nexus of all Realities?
>>
>>83738735
>Classic
Swamp Thing
>Modern
Man-Thing
>>
>>83738735
Swamp Thing and it's not even close.
>>
>>83738735

I know that Swamp Thing is this big huge deal, controls all plants, grows LSD fruit to fuck his girlfriend, makes Batman his bitch, etc.

But in this fight, there's really only one question that's relevant. Can he feel fear?

For whatever knows fear, burns at the Man-Thing's touch!
>>
>>83738735

Neither -- they're both essentially immortal and indestructible.
>>
>>83738786
Explain.
>>
>>83738735
Man-Thing has a better design.
>>
>>83738998
Veggie elemental
>>
>>83739015
The face tendrils are pretty distinctive.
>>
>>83738786
>>83739030
Manny's a multiversal elemental.
He can bullshit his way through way worse.
>>
File: MCP-v2-12-022.jpg (112 KB, 621x936) Image search: [Google]
MCP-v2-12-022.jpg
112 KB, 621x936
Is there really no better guardian for some of your world's most important things than walking piles of dirty salad
>>
>>83738735
They wouldn't fight at all - one is too wise, the other has no mind.
>>
>>83738804
And here I thought, touching your man-thing would make you go blind.
>>
>>83738804
>Can he feel fear?
Well he's a plant but also a human so maybe. Although he was a white lantern and white lantern overcomes fear yellow lantern.
>>
>>83740394
That very feature makes them the most qualified desu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.