[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's here lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 23
File: 1465795297924.png (347 KB, 1046x571) Image search: [Google]
1465795297924.png
347 KB, 1046x571
It's here lads
>>
JUNE 13TH 2016

THE WORLD IS INTRODUCED TO THE ULTIMATE KINO
>>
>>83737580
Where can I download it?
>>
>>83737580
link for newfag pls
>>
File: 15846889.png (238 KB, 297x293) Image search: [Google]
15846889.png
238 KB, 297x293
>>83737580
GIVE US THE LINK
>>
>>83737580
>3 hours

I don't know if I could make it through that much, maybe if someone streamed it with /co/.
>>
I don't get it.
Literally everyone on Earth said Murderman v Hamfisted God Figure was the worst movie ever, worse than the Superman 64 video game.
Now that it's out on Blup Ray, people are hyped for it when it's just the movie but even longer which many people also complained about in theaters? What?
>>
>>83738189
Because by the looks of it, the Ultimate edition is everything the movie should have been.
That or just the Snyder Vicious Circle.
>>
>>83738225
How do people think that?
Every it has been stated that all thats mostly added were slightly longer fight scenes and maybe some rework on editing/arrangement of scenes. Those 2 things alone doesnt somehow fix shitty writing and directing.
>batman punches superman for 2 minutes longer than normal
>Ooooh now we know why lex luthor hates superman and why he has justice league stuff there on a computer and how the flash somehow went intobatman's dream world
>>
>>83737580
And I was just about to go to sleep. Leak that shit
>>
I assume it's a shitty rip?

1080p when
>>
>>83738346
Pre ordering with vudu gives you a code to watch it right away

Also
*SPOILER*
Dick might be dead. I don't know if he's the dead robin or both him and Jason are dead. Or its a Grayson thing fake death thing.
>>
Fuck, I'm hype. Link nigga
>>
LINK IT
>>
>>83738403
The WB studio tour said it was Jason's suit in the cave.
>>
Zack can literally go fuck himself if the Dick thing is legit.
>>
its rated R for Batass
>>
but where is link
>>
>>83739042
You gotta go through some shit to even get it legit and I'm hearing that some sites you have to do the whole credit card thing to see it illegally
So it'll be a while.
>>
>>83739077
>gotta go through some shit to get it legit
explain
>>
>>83738843
and Cavill tummy.
>>
>>83739083
you gotta go through hell to get it sent in the mail
>>
>>83739077
You gotta buy preorder it from Vudu, process the order, wait for the code then link you account to some place else. And even then some people are saying its not working.
>>
>>83738189
>people are hyped for it when it's just the movie but even longer which many people also complained about in theaters?

The only people hyped for this are the people who enjoyed the theatrical cut aka fake DC "fans"
>>
>>83738286
wow you're retarded. Lex flat out says why he hates Superman. because he doesn't believe a being can be all good and all powerful, and superman tries (and eventually succeeds) at being both.
>>
>>83739137 meant for
>>83739083
>>
>>83739137
zzzzzzz
i just want a confirmation about what the fuck dan amboyer's role is in it so i can finally unfollow him on twitter

alas.. i'm deep in the green lantern dumpster
>>
>>83739152
He's no one important.
>>
>>83739152
Unfollow him, he was basically a random drone pilot.
>>
>>83739177
yeh i know, but i'm still.. i still have that .05% hope man.. i need to #confirm
>>
>>83739152
Hes no one important. Its the biggest troll ever.
Dick thing isnt true
>>
Someone i follow got it to work put wont upload it til moring because sleep.
>>
>>83739195
also, even if he isn't GL (very likely) i still need to scour the rest of the film for GL references

i've gone so long without a single ounce of hope i'm getting desperate
>>
>>83739240
im enraged
>>
>>83739249
Hes wont be important til after JL. Just wait man.
>>
>>83737580
Bullshit. Rutracker?
>>
>>83739195
He is literally a random drone pilot. There's no reference to Hal, no reference to the GL, nothing.
>>
>>83739264
But from what im hearing. If you hated the theatrical cut, this wont change your mind.
>>
>>83739324
eh, i didn't hate it.. just thought the pacing was pretty terrible and it needed some better supes moments. hopin that the ultimate cut will fix that !
>>
>>83737580
Being excited about this movie is like being excited about a cancer diagnosis
>>
>>83739334
The Supes investigating thing from the trailers are there.
>>
File: 1459506745415.webm (3 MB, 718x312) Image search: [Google]
1459506745415.webm
3 MB, 718x312
>>83738286
>flash went into Batman's dream world
This is obviously bait
It was fucking time travel. Look at the papers in the back ground
>>
>>83739357
look at him waking up from a dream...
>>
LINKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>83739398
Time rift knocks him unconscious. Why would his dream send piles of papers flying around? Its meant to make you believe it was a dream because Snyder is a terrible director and its all for "much reveal" in justice league
>>
>>83739437
Yea Zack is a big lover of "oh shit" moments.
>>
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!
>>
>>83739357
he looks like he came blood instead of semen
>>
According to Twitter, Jena Malone is a Star Labs technician.
>>
>>83739437
>Why would his dream send piles of papers flying around?

We literally see 1 piece of paper falling over after he jerks awake.
>>
>nothing on kickass
Confirmed for fake
>>
>>
>>83739497
never mind the fucking fact that papers can fly around in your dreams. Who the fuck is actually saying papers don't move in dreams?
>>
>>83739506
nigga, several reliable people on multiple sites have all said the same things about the ultimate cut they're watching, it's real dickhead.
>>
>>83739516
This looks as bad as a screener
>>
>pre-order from vudu, link the vudu account to an ultraviolent account, click my library, where to watch, then link the uv account to cinemanow or flixster and boom you can watch the ultimate edition
>>
>>83739437
Knocks him unconscious...while papers are still flying...so what are you implying...he was knocked out for a second?
>>
Person i follow is trying to figure out how to record the movie. Is only gonna do the new scenes
>>
File: 1449538880486.jpg (325 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449538880486.jpg
325 KB, 800x800
>>83739497
>paper just launches up and floats around unaided
It just happens to exactly coencide with the papers flying around because of the flash.
>>
>>83739564
The flash was there.
The flash entered dreamworld because magic and ???
The flash left right before he woke up.
>>
>>83739589
The word you're looking for is Speedforce.
>>
>>83739589
>flash enters dreamworld
>flash is well known for his psycic abilities
>not his time travel via speed force
>>
>>83739589
>The flash was there.
yes, that's what happened

>The flash entered dreamworld because magic and ???
Speedforce, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>>83739589
>The flash left right before he woke up.
Yeah, because he can't be in the dream if the nigga ain't dreaming...
>>
>Flash accidentally merges timelines together
>Bruce isn't dreaming, he's remembering shit from another timeline
>Papers fly around behind him AFTER he woke up that he doesn't notice because Flash ripped through reality, not because it was a dream

Holy shit the movie wasn't the best thing ever but you motherfuckers really are dense
>>
>>83739609
I left out the part where he was knocked unconscious for a millisecond which made it seem as though he was waking up.

Nice theory you got there.
>>
>>83739620

>never explain any of this in the movie

>expect people to already have this level of comic knowledge in order to enjoy your movie and have it make any sense

11/10 great storytelling. I sure love having to do homework before going to see a movie.
>>
>>83739620
Yea, just notice the papers still flying after he 'woke up'.
>>
>there's people actually defending BvS
>there's people actually defending the fuckup that was the flash dream scene
Jesus Christ. Even if that single paper was the intention, they did it completely fucking retarded.
Only senable way was if the Flash was whispering into sleeping batman's ear then ran off just as he awoke, though why does only a single piece of paper fly away? why doesn't bruce's hair move also from the wind if flash ran away? why wasnt there a faint anime speedline trail to give eagle eye viewers something to let them know it was flash?
everything i said is probably gonna get retconned into the movies just like superman vs zed fight so fuck it ROB SYNDER WAS A GENIUS ALL ALONG HE PLANNED IT ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
>>
>>83739638

It's almost as if it's a cool teaser for the fans for shit that is supposed to make audiences wonder what the fuck it's all about and excited to see more in the sequels

This isn't even a capeshit thing, that's just an old storytelling trick

Don't be mad that you didn't fucking get it
>>
>>83739711

>Only senable way was if the Flash was whispering into sleeping batman's ear then ran off just as he awoke

It's nice to be reminded that fans always come up with even shittier ideas than what we got.
>>
>>83739147
>he doesn't believe a being can be all good and all powerful
Does... Lex understand the intent of that statement? Superman is CLEARLY not all powerful. The assumption is that a being that is all powerful is inherently responsible for all evil because he didn't stop it. Superman can't stop all evil. He's not actually God.
>>
>>83739711
>please spoonfeed me!!!!!
>>
>>83739711

Trying too hard m8
>>
>>83739723
Is it an old story ptelling trick to pull shit out your ass so hard it prolapse only to 10 years later go "oh yeah hold on let me retell it and add in information i just made up right now you just dont get it because youre retarded"
theres being subtle, then theres bad writing, this isnt subtle
>>
>>83739723
>teaser
it's integral to the story
>>
>>83739741
I'm not a fan of BvS:DoSJW so your post is invalid.
>>
>>83739723

>cool teaser

Those normally aren't five minutes long and shoved right in the middle of the movie for no reason.

>You didn't get it

It's amazing people still use that. You realise no one takes you seriously after you use that, right? It's never made anyone sound more intelligent in the history of arguments.
>>
>>83739745
>>83739749
you guys dont get my post thus so you're the retarded ones.
also nice how none of you kids bother to type a counterattack because you know im right
>>
you just didn't get it
>>
>>83739755

Nobody said it was subtle. The entire point of the scene is to be the very opposite of subtle.

You're only even mad because you thought Flash went into Batman's actual dreams instead of speedforce dickery. Why the fuck are you so defensive about it? You were mistaken, it's not a big goddamn deal.
>>
>>83739765

I meant fanboys in general, not fans of the movie, shmuck.
>>
>>83738286
>How do people think that?
Because they desperately want BvS to be "good" and this is their only hope.
>>
>>83739788

>You're only even mad because you thought Flash went into Batman's actual dreams instead of speedforce dickery.

Never explained in the movie, you have no proof. It's a theory.

>but the character in the comics

Irrelevant. If it's not in the movie, it's not in the movie.
>>
>>83739775

>Five minutes long

Doesn't matter

>No reason

I don't even like the fucking weird way they put that in the movie or how cheesy Flash's entrance was, but its clearly there for a reason. It's always all or nothing with you fags.

>You didn't get it

I'm not saying "HURR CAPEKINO MASTERPIECE OF A FILM", I'm saying anon thought Flash entered Batman's dreams somehow. he didn't. He did some weird speedforce shit and that's why papers are flying around in the back afterward. Nobody said it was subtle or masterful storytelling, he was just mistaken about the order of events. Calm down.
>>
>>83739780
I dony because no one was saying what you think they are saying.
The flash wasnt there when Bruce woke up but the paper still moving when Bruce woke up proved he was there before he woke up. If that makes since.
>>
File: 1449297769864.jpg (66 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
1449297769864.jpg
66 KB, 600x810
>>83739813
>spend an hour explain the mechanics & powers of a guy who's in the movie for less than 5 minutes
That's why he's getting in his own movie you autistic. Just because you didn't get it spoonfed doesn't mean it isn't true
>>
>>83739839
what does it matter? Superman is dead.
>>
>this is literally solving all my issues with the movie god bless zack snyder
BASED ULTIMATE EDITION

also:
>extended tub scene where Henry goes shirtless
>>
>>83739744
you are just so goddamn dumb man, you cant into abstraction or metaphors or any kind of thought outside of the literal
>>
Just finished it, went from a 4/10 story presented like a 3/10 movie to a 4.5/10 story presented like a 7/10 movie
Really all it does is make the story less jarring, because the scene transitions are much smoother. The most noticeable differences are the fact that some of the scenes from the original movie seem to take an additional few seconds to finish, as if the movie finally learned when to take a breather. I mean I don't hate myself for watching it, but if you didn't like the original movie there's really not much here for you
>>
>>83739851
Superman will never die because hes in our hearts
>>
>>83739813

>Papers flying around AFTER Bruce wakes up

Papers don't fly around for no reason when you're not dreaming. Doesn't matter what the character can or can't do in the comics. The scene drops a glaring hint that something actually happened.

Of all the flaws to nitpick, you get asspained about this. Not Eisenberg sperg Lex, not cutting out Superman's entire character arc, not the retarded Martha thing (or the fight in general really)

You don't need to be spoonfed weird shit that's there to make people anticipate a Flash/JL movie. It's just there to get people to talk. That's it.

Just admit you were wrong about Flash going into his dreams and move on.
>>
Has anyone watched it all the way through yet?

Is Batman "falling" referenced more? Do they mention that he wasn't always a killer? That was my main issue with the movie.
>>
I'm not watching this movie again until there's a commentary track of Hack attempting to justify his mistakes in real time.
>>
What we know so far from people that have seen it thanks to this:

The major thing the Ultimate Cut seems to have done is fix the pacing/editing issues.

Jenna Malone is just a lab technician (apparently Janet Klyburn).

The African women in the court WAS an actor.

Clark interviews a couple people.

Lex watches Batman on a monitor.

The cameo scene is the same but a LITTLE better editing instead of just jumping in.

Most scenes stayed the same order.

Dan Ambroyer is the drone pilot who fulfills the command to fire a drone missile on the Africa compound.
>>
Anyone gonna put this up on torrents?
>>
>>83739889
What about the black guy with the batman scratch card? Do they mention that Batman wasn't always a killer?
>>
>>83739849

>spoonfeeding

Movies aren't anime forums, buddy. When characters do things without context or explanation that's usually considered poor storytelling.
>>
>>83739882
When Clark tries to investigate the woman who acted against him in court there's an old ghetto guy who mentions that Batman has gone right off the deep end nowadays
>>
>>83739889
Ambroyer is the ulitmate troll. Dont know why people thought he was Hal.
>>
>>83739877
Not him, but your knocked unconscious for a split second theory is as equally retarded.
>>
>>83739903
Thank you
>>
>>83739872
so Lex was willing to unleash a beast that would attempt to kill him, Superman, and lord knows how many other people... because he knew Superman wasn't all-powerful and therefore not evil? It was just a metaphor after all.
>>
My favorite thing about the UC is the shot of Superman actually helping people in front of the bombed Capitol. It's amazing that this scene was cut in favor of having an entire minute of Batman walking across a room with a sink, whoever edited the theatrical cut needs to reevaluate their life
>>
>>83739933
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
>>
>>83739940
Nah you just don't get it.
There was a single piece of paper flying in Batman's sink which was proof and a metaphor of how fucking retarded this movie was.
>>
>>83739933
Lex isnt right in the head and Supes is, his head, the God that failed to help him to when he was younger, so he turned to the devil for help.
>>
>>83739974
I really hope you're not the same guy who thinks that the Flash sequence wasn't actually real, because I don't even like the movie and I can tell you that it was
>>
File: BvS_IMAX_ExclusiveArt.jpg (2 MB, 1275x1860) Image search: [Google]
BvS_IMAX_ExclusiveArt.jpg
2 MB, 1275x1860
>We see ASS.....EVERYONE PREPARE YOURSELF

>Clark: You'll learn.
>Lex: (chuckles) 'I'll learn.' I don't hate the sinner. I hate the sin. And yours, my friend, is existing.

>Clark: You've lost.
>Lex: I don't know how to lose.

>Bruce: I don't deserve you, Alfred.
>Alfred: No sir, you don't.

>clark and lois by far have the most new scenes in the extended cut

>Guys, Jena Malone plays Jenet Klyburn - Head of STAR labs in DC Comics. She is a lab technician in the movie helping Lois' investigation.

>oh GOD there's a new scene of lex on the rooftop at sundown and he looks SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IM LITERALLY IN TEARS

>you see how much grief clark feels and it emphasizes even more the depravity of what lex has done.

>there's a scene of superman bringing a woman out of the courthouse after it explodes & all of the injured & dead people near the court steps

>THE NAIROMI WOMAN FALSIFIED HER TESTIMONY ON HIS BEHALF & THEN KGBEAST SHOVES HER IN FRONT OF A MOVING TRAIN

>So much more Clark in the ultimate cut, it's great.

>Also Clark calls Martha in a poignant scene, reinforcing how much he looks to his mother for guidance

>lex gets kgbeast to bribe someone to shank the pedophile in prison this is brutal as fuck.
>>
>>83739976
>Lex isn't right in the head
So we can all generally agree that Lex is, by definition, acting like a retard in the movie
>>
>>83740002
If you wanna use troll terms like that. But its more like disillusioned
>>
File: Ckz8cb8VAAApqwt.jpg (48 KB, 1189x581) Image search: [Google]
Ckz8cb8VAAApqwt.jpg
48 KB, 1189x581
superdaddy
>>
>>83740002
This post made up fucking crack up like hell.
The suddenly realization that a super genius villian acting retarded.
Wouldn't he be classified as having aspergers due to how he acts in the movie?
>>
>>83740001
>lex gets kgbeast to bribe someone to shank the pedophile in prison this is brutal as fuck.

Why?

>oh GOD there's a new scene of lex on the rooftop at sundown and he looks SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IM LITERALLY IN TEARS

Sounds cool.

>clark and lois by far have the most new scenes in the extended cut

Awesome.

>Also Clark calls Martha in a poignant scene, reinforcing how much he looks to his mother for guidance

Clark felt underserved by the theatrical cut so this is good to hear.
>>
>>83740002
No...He's acting like a Magician Facebook creator, that is a spy agent that hasn't been activated.
>>
>After the bombing there's a scene where Alfred is chopping wood. He goes inside looking for Bruce but finds the returned checks on the table. He then sees a news broadcast about the bombing. The newscaster says that while Superman was initially helping the first response teams Superman has now left and they are wondering where he went. Alfred sees a check with a drawing of a burning Capitol building on it.
>After Lois finds out from Jenet (Jena Malone) that the wheelchair was cased in lead she eventually makes it to Keefe's apartment. She sees he bought groceries lately and so she concludes that he didn't know about the bomb
>>
>>83740035
>Why?
To further fuel Clark's confrontation with Batman. By having the dude killed, the blame is easily placed on Batman's brand (people he branded are killed, remember?).
>>
>Is the ending montage longer? Do we see Lana and Pete?
Yes. Communion scene is between final shot of Superman dead and Lex getting his head shaved. After Perry sees the newspaper there's 3-4 shots of an empty Daily Planet, empty streets, coffee shops, etc., implying that the day of the funeral is a national day of mourning. The main Daily Planet staff (Perry, Jenny), Pete, the Priest and a woman who is supposedly Lana are at the Kent funeral. Generally it's cut a bit longer. Priest has a speech at the grave site reading about the resurrection from the Bible (people wanting subtlety here will be frustrated). Pete tells Martha she doesn't need to worry about the funeral costs as an anonymous donator has it covered. This is when we see the pan that reveals Bruce standing back from the grave site as Lois continues to mourn.
>>
>>83740072
Also, when Batman confronts Luthor in the jail cell the scene is set up with a longer intro of 15-20 seconds of the guard and the warden arriving at the cell. Then when Batman shows up Luthor mocks him with a punny line ("Civilization's on the Wayne, Manors out the window?") and then says no one would believe him because he's been deemed insane. Luthor implies he's going to a comfy institution, but Batman tells him he's arranged for him to be transferred to Arkham. Then the scene continues as in the TC.
>>
This is the most effective Lex live action has ever had.
I dont know why ppl wanted real estate schemes back.
>>
>>83740059
Yeah, but so were people he branded never killed in prison until now or what? Is it just a bad press campaign by Luthor? Also in the theatrical cut it doesn't seem like Lex is playing them against each other until later, so this implies it was the plan from the beginning. Just seems like it denies Batman's culpability too much. I liked it better when he was branding people knowing they'd be killed. Makes his decision NOT to brand Lex and the end mean something.
>>
>>83740095
Thinking now. Seems like it was a personal brand as in even if they get out the brand wpuld still show their guilt. Lex takes advantage of it by setting up the killings.
I never thought Lex just thought up on a whim. Its obvious it was meant as thing he planned for up to a year. From finding out who Bruce is, to blocking the checks for months. He had it planned for a long ass time.
>>
>>83740095
>Yeah, but so were people he branded never killed in prison until now or what?
Did you even see the movie? That one was the first.
>>
>>83740095
I think having the dude be killed is more of a case of speeding up the process, instead of waiting for it to happen.
Lex is playing them against each other by having KGBeast to those things in Africa, hiring the woman to make a false testemony, apparently "it's implied he's planting the idea of Superman being implicit in the Capitol bombing via anonymous tips", sending those checks to Bruce, etc
Not to mention the bomb.
>>
>>83738189
>I'm a pleb

>>83739146
Nigger, I've read more DC and I'm more of a fan than you'll ever be.
>>
> To a viewer it's more obvious earlier on that Lex is manipulating things. But it's mostly little things, such a Perry telling Clark he was requested by an unknown person to cover the Library event, or how KG Beast arranges for the branded guy to get killed after being transferred to a Metropolis prison, which makes it more obvious that Lex sent the photos to Clark. Things like that.

>Clark gets more light in that you see him stop the drone strike (saving the village), see him investigate Batman more, see him help after the bombing, etc. After the news/saves montage he turns off the TV and calls Martha, which helps give a brief voice to his concern over his actions being so heavily debated.
>>
>>83739933
Yeah, you are pretty dumb.
>>
>>83740154
We're all under agreement that Lex wasn't right in mind. Unless you want to provide a different argument?
>>
>>83740161
It's already been explained to you and you can't see it.

You remind me of those "80 miles per hour" videos.
>>
>>83740182
I mean I was speaking for Spoiler. I think you should describe it for him... because he doesn't believe Lex was right in the mind.
>>
>>83740222
He kinda isnt, but i never meant in a retarded way. His actions have been perfectly understandable and why he disliked supes.
Your the saying "oh so hes a retard" i said disilluioned which isnt the same thing.
>>
>>83739908
>BvS
>makes references to green
>wears jacket similar to Hal's
>>83739961
That's why nobody likes Morrisonfags.
>>
>>83740222
So do they state what turned Batman into a killer? Or was he always a Bat of manslaughter?
>>
It's still shit, nothing can fix it.
>>
>>83739723
Why would anyone want someone to tease a story in the middle of a story they're already telling? Isn't that what a trailer is for?
>>
>>83740297
This is fucking stated in the theatrical cut you stupid fuck
Pay attention
>>
>>83740284
I followed /co/ obsession for him to be Hal and honestly nothing he said were proven. He wore that jacket for something completely unrelated to BvS. If its the ine im thinking off.
But ppl thought pilot and suddenly every pilot is Hal.
>>
>>83740301
Its almost as if there's a larger story that's connected to the team up movie
>>
>>83740319
No it wasn't. There was no differentiation betwee pre dead robin and post dead robin Batman morality. Robin had a lethal halberd rather than a staff for example...
>>
>>83739851
Showing the dirt flying from the coffin was really retarded
>>
>>83740387
We don't actually see the 'usual' Batman. But we know that the Batman we see for the most part of BvS is a more cruel one due to the events of MoS.
18 or so months pass since the Battle of Metropolis. Alfred comments on how the branding is recent. There's the entire dialogue of good men turning cruel. There's Bruce commenting on how he's now given up because no one stays good in Gotham.
I'm not saying we get this 'killer' Batman because of Jason, but it's implied it's because of Clark and Zod's fight in Metropolis.
>>
>>83740387
Yes there was. Bruce even says he isnt good anymore.
>>
>>83739889
LITERALLY NOTHING EDITION
>>
>>83740279
Don't bother man.

This is the kind of people who went "why didn't he say save my mom" "why doesn't Batman wear armor all the time" "lol Martha".

Etc etc. Just don't spoon feed the plebs anymore.
>>
>>83737580
come one man, give link
>>
>>83738189
>>83739334
It's mostly more violence in the Batman scenes pre-the end game fights between Bruce/Clark and with DD/WW. And it adds more violence to those two end game set pieces. It does add a good Clark with Lois moment but it's in the teaser for it. I believe the montage of him being heroic is just a tiny bit padded, as opposed to being BLINK and you'll miss it, it's more like keep your eyes closed for 30 seconds and you'll miss it.

>>83738225
Adding quite a bit of more violence towards the late middle and end of the movie, and a few snipped seconds here and there in the front third, which IS, admittedly, probably going to help some of the GAPING plot holes a TINY bit, isn't going to make the movie what it 'should have been.' It's just going to make it into a more violent POS. Folks who like that and can stomach three hours of poor editing will LOVE this. That's not a large population.
>>
>One more thing assumed but confirmed in UC: Wallace's chair was lined with lead so Clark wouldn't have been able to see it regardless.
>>
File: 1460943317785.png (262 KB, 581x457) Image search: [Google]
1460943317785.png
262 KB, 581x457
>>83740001
>more Lois
>>
Torrent when?
>>
File: DADDYBATFLECK.jpg (35 KB, 538x392) Image search: [Google]
DADDYBATFLECK.jpg
35 KB, 538x392
BASED ZACK
A
S
E
D

Z
A
C
K
>>
File: 1438821772519.png (91 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1438821772519.png
91 KB, 500x422
>>83740666
UPLOAD IT DAMNIT
I NEED THIS
>>
>>83740666
ASS CONFIRMED

BLESS YOU ZACK
>>
>>83740666
Those cheek dimples.
Based Zack knows what we want to see
>>
>>83740666
>666
>Man of No Ass
>Superman has Hank Hill Ass
Is Rob Snyder the David Cage of movies?
>>
>>83740717
That's Bruce
>>
I like Extended Editions as much as the next guy, but how can we prevent this shit from happening ever again where the movie needs a goddamn ultimate edition to fix its mistakes?
>>
>>83740796
Tell WB that movies can be 3 hours if it gets the point across.I swear why would you cut out most of Superman's story or him helping. And apparently the cuts were a last minute thing.
>>
>>83740834
>>83740796
if you put a 3 hour movie there will be less day time to make another screening. WB doesn't care about quality, it cares about quantity of money
>>
>>83740666

isn't this from gone girl?
>>
>>83740666
>R18 because of dat ass
>>
>>83741845
It's from BvS
>>
> another round of 4chan "leaks" btfo
>yet the next set of bullshit for Wonder Woman or Suicidd Squad will still be reposted everywhere
>>
>>83740666
>Batass
>Satan trips

KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>83739541
I always took it as he reset to the moment he woke up when the time rift began. So he essentially woke up, holy shit its senor speedy, timey shiy ends, he's physically back at that moment waking up again with what happened disturbing the environment. Hence the paper flying around.
>>
>>83738403
Explain that spoiler
>>
>all these trolls who know the film is shit and just want to russle jimmies
>>
>>83742494
So it's just someone you assume then
>>
>>83742583
i don't think he's dead. Snyder confirmed few days ago it was Jason Todd the dead Robin and that Nightwing is out there in the DCEU.
>>
>>83742935
>Snyder confirmed few days ago it was Jason Todd the dead Robin and that Nightwing is out there in the DCEU.

source?
>>
>>83737580
what
>>
>>83738189
Movie's biggest problem was that it was incoherent plotwise.
It appears this is because shitton of crucial footage went on the cutting board - so this might be a superior version (which isn't hard, really).
>>
File: 1380236685049.jpg (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1380236685049.jpg
66 KB, 300x300
>>83738189
>Literally everyone on Earth
>Literally
>>
>>83737580
x265 version out yet?
>>
>More Lex
Fuck yes.
He was a bit too spergy, but really was doing a good job being a petty, pathetic, piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x595
>>83740083
No one wanted real estate shit. They wanted pic related. We kind of got it though.

Most of Lex's dialogue is great. The fatal flaw is jesse's retarded spurglord delivery
>>
File: 2452345234652.jpg (79 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
2452345234652.jpg
79 KB, 1920x804
I saw about half of it as well.

Best analogy I can think of for the movie is the LotR extended editions. It's largely the same movie, but with additional scenes thrown in or scenes that are extended to add additional context and to smooth out the pacing.

I think what Larry Fong, the cinematographer, tweeted awhile back is correct. If you liked BvS, you'll like the ultimate edition since you'll get more stuff that fills in the blanks. If you're mixed on it, you'll probably like the ultimate edition since it's a much smoother film and makes more sense. If you didn't like the film, you probably won't like it because BvS just isn't your thing. Which is fine, different strokes for different folks.

For myself, I loved MoS. I liked (didn't love) BvS since I felt it was a little choppy. The ultimate edition really smoothed it out for me and I'm in the love side for BvS now.

Just like the LotR extended cut, I wished this was the version they showed in theaters. But, just like with LotR, that's probably because I'm a fan of the material and don't mind watching a 3-hour movie.
>>
>>83742583
Its fake any way. I think the person just confused the robins.
>>
File: batman-grrrarrrrggghhh.gif (206 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
batman-grrrarrrrggghhh.gif
206 KB, 300x225
WHERE IS IT THEN
>>
>>83743780
It's $currentYear, anon, and "literally" is now used in figurative hyperbole!
>>
>>83744379
Honestly? It's shit like this that makes me want to like Lex. I *know* he's wrong, and he'll be wrong for 90% of any given plotline, but then he'll say something that I completely agree with.

I mean, I don't agree with Lex in general, and I find this a positive notion, rather than a negative one. I look at that statement as "There is an end to being human, and then cooler shit that lies beyond." And I'd hope that folks would start trying to turn themselves into that cooler shit that lies beyond, because really, humanity ain't that sacred.

Dude's egotism and love of his own scrawny ass bald headed form keeps him from being as right as he sounds, basically.
>>
File: Ck2WUOZWsAAtPdY.jpg (273 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Ck2WUOZWsAAtPdY.jpg
273 KB, 1200x799
>>
File: 1438173372154.jpg (307 KB, 1227x817) Image search: [Google]
1438173372154.jpg
307 KB, 1227x817
>>83746925
WHERE
>>
How the fuck is it possible it's not torrented yet
>>
>>83747878
Read the fucking thread you imbecile.
>>
>>83740585
How the fuck would Lex know to do that?
>>
>>83748543

Superman has been flying around saving people since months, obviously he had displayed most of his abilities at some point.
>>
>>83748670
Not being able to see through lead isn't an ability, it's a disability. And how exactly would you display something that you couldn't do?
>>
>>83748688
Lex would notice that superman could look through stuff due to him scanning around, he would then notice that superman couldnt see through lead/lead lined objects. He did it the same way batman did, research.
>>
>>83748767
That implies that Lex knows at any given time, at any given place, exactly what everything Superman is looking at is made of, and how much of Superman has been captured on film anyway? The guy's a little antisocial if you haven't noticed, not to mention he does everything at superspeed making him a little difficult to pin down.
>>
File: bat-ass-stic.jpg (403 KB, 683x782) Image search: [Google]
bat-ass-stic.jpg
403 KB, 683x782
>>83740666
>>
>>83748888

Anon, he has been saving people, those people talk about what they noticed, also not only Lex but almost everyone must be interested in the Man of Steel and his abilities.
>>
>>83749144
>those people talk about what they noticed
Are you telling me that in the chaos of Superman rescuing them from disaster, they were able to notice and figure out what objects he could and could not look through? While he's moving at super speed to rescue people? And they're trying to save themselves and save others? THAT'S what they're paying attention to?

And how do you know they're not just saying whatever in order to get attention?
>>
Stream Link when?
>>
>>83740279
>His actions have been perfectly understandable
>>83739976
>Lex isnt right in the head
lmao BvS defenders right here folks
>>
>>83749232

what? there is a variaty of ways how he could help people/stop crime, even working together with others or talking to the police.

He doesn't do everything in super speed, he is not the flash. There are so many types of dangerous situations and enough eye witnesses.
>>
>remember when people willingly were ok with a movie killing off its main character and then going "lel jk hes not really dead" just to set up a sequel
>>
>>83749375
>He doesn't do everything in super speed
Yes he fucking does, why wouldn't he?

>There are so many types of dangerous situations and enough eye witnesses.
Name one in which he would expose to the public that he can't see through lead.
>>
>>83749291
you just don't get it and stop asking people to spoonfeed you
>>
>>83749428
>spoonfeed
BvS isn't high art, shithead.
>>
>>83749467
you would think so with how many idiots don't get basic narrative elements
>>
>>83749504
Yeah, the ones who have never seen those elements before and are amazed even if they're done poorly.
>>
>>83749387
I love how people pretend as if Superman had jumped out of the coffin or something.

Will he come back? Absolutely. But fucking hell, it was just some sand, just a tease, nothing too concrete, but people still act like complete morons over it. Did we see Superman start breathing in the coffin? No. Did they show his laser eyes glowing in the coffin? No. Did he fly through the coffin? No.
>>
>>83738225
I enjoyed the movie, but I didn't feel the major issues were related to pacing or amount of content, at least the problems I had with it. They were more with the representations of Batman and Luthor, and Superman being too grim.

I didn't want Superman to be stupid Silver Age rainbows like All-Star, but when the point of the movie is supposed to be the dichotomy between darkness with Batman and light with Superman, you'd think every scene of Superman saving people wouldn't be set at night during a storm with a grim expression on his face.
>>
>>83749375
I'm sorry but Lex and Bruce knowing that Superman can't see through lead is a bit of a stretch. Unless he flat out announced it like in the original Superman.
>>
>>83749600
Every saving scene wasn't. Only one was.
>>
>>83749600
Superman came off as an emotionally immature idiot. Like genuinely dumb. Standing in the path of the Batmobile (during a high speed chase with shootouts), then threatening Batman without even attempting to establish a dialogue was dumb and forced. Even if this extended cut shows Clark interviewing people about Batman, he still acted like a moron. The important plot elements are still cobribed and forced.
>>
>>83749670
The homeless guy who says bruce is hunting, does he mention that batman never used to kill? Batman of murder is what ruined bvs for me, i can forgive it only if they state in the movie Batman never used to be a killer until now.

How do you do under the red hood when batman kills? What's different between bat of murder and red hood of murder?
>>
>>83737580
MEGA LINKS????????
>>
>>83748888
It's Lex were talking about, he's been obsessed with destroying superman ever since the Black Zero event, he's going to find out his abilities one way or another
>>
>>83749804
Don't exist unfortunately, only a handful of people have watched it and so far it looks like they're all moral-fags
>>
>>83749813
This is actually the best explanation possible. These other retards don't know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1389596579845 - Copy.jpg (82 KB, 400x616) Image search: [Google]
1389596579845 - Copy.jpg
82 KB, 400x616
>>83749670
I may be wrong, but that is what I remember. I remember the pulling the ship, the fire, and there were a couple more that were like I described. I think the opening scene would have been pretty much perfect if they didn't have Jimmy getting fucking executed. It's satisfying when Superman saves people you like.

>>83749757
I was ok with that, because at that point Superman basically viewed Batman as a villain, which he kind of was. So he was trying to stop him with a show of power. I don't believe in the idea that Superman should tackle every problem with a sunny attitude.

>>83749779
>How do you do under the red hood when batman kills?
You don't because that's a stupid story for edgy video game fans and Red Hood is an awful character that ruins the entire point of Jason.

I hate that Arkham Knight made so many faggot casuals think Under the Hood is one of the greatest and most important stories of all time all of the sudden.
>>
>>83749779
Batman's only been "killing" (He's not actively murdering, but he's not actively preventing people from being killed) since MoS, and now he's stopped with the death of superman.
>>
>>83749418
>Yes he fucking does, why wouldn't he?

so you never saw a search mission for example when a building collapsed or anything?

>>83749418
>Name one in which he would expose to the public that he can't see through lead.

anon pls, lead is not some magical weakness of superman but its used as protection from x-ray and gamma-ray for a reason, Luthor just needs to know that superman can see through shit and given that superman is not magical, he can figure out the rest.
>>
>>83749909
Superman essentially has the power of a God to these people. I actually don't mind if this Clark isn't a sunny and upbeat guy, but at least he should try to use his fucking head. He comes off as authoritarian and just a bad dude.
>>
>>83749573
>Will he come back? Absolutely
thats all you needed to say man
>>
>>83750012
I agree with you, just in a slightly different way. I'm ok with him fucking up Bruce's car and going "listen, motherfucker" but he probably should have tried to have a stern discussion at that point rather than just go "ur a faget". I definitely remember that being jarring to me in the theater.
>>
>>83750012
>He comes off as authoritarian and just a bad dude.

this version of Batman deserved it though. Also superman is hardly authoritarian when even after all he investigated about batman, he still didn't put him in prison the first time, its also mentioned superman doesn't intervine in political conflicts.
>>
>>83738286
>all thats mostly added were slightly longer fight scenes and maybe some rework on editing/arrangement of scenes
but that's all I disliked about the movie, I didn't have any problem whatsoever with the writing and directing.
>>
>>83748670
>>83748767
>>83749144
>>83749375
>>83749947

Anon, let's just take it for what it is. They simply gave a canonical explanation to crush any doubts about the matter, but the truth is, a better answer to "how did superman not see the bomb in the wheelchair?" would be:

"Why the fuck would he be using the X-ray vision?"
>>
>>83750942

I agree with you though, I didn't need the lead either.

>"Why the fuck would he be using the X-ray vision?"

why this is not reason enough for others is beyond me.
>>
>>83739875
He's got a summer home on Sniper Island.
>>
Screencaps of new Lois stuff please. Amy is so cute :3
>>
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE ULTIMATE EDITION 2016 WEBDL 720p x264 AAC-ETRG
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE ULTIMATE EDITION 2016 WEBDL 720p x264 AAC-ETRG
BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUST ULTIMATE EDITION 2016 WEBDL 720p x264 AAC-ETRG
>>
>>83738189
People worship brands are stupid and will buy literal crap.
>>
File: 1453748603555.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453748603555.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>3 hours of Zack Snyderish
>>
>>83754063
No, Anon, the correct reaction is this.
>>
>>83754007
what did he mean by this
>>
>Wonder Woman
>amazonian warrior
>trained with many weapons
>only thing that can kill doomsday is a spear
>DOESN'T GIVE IT TO FUCKING WONDER WOMAN
BvS's most crtitical flaw.
>>
>>83755707
Because superman is the tactician isn't he? He did it without consulting anyone, he saw that WW had him held with her lasso, and batman couldn't do it, so he took it upon himself.

Sure the real reason is because snyder wanted a way for superman to be dead by the end of the film, but it's not as if its a huge plot hole.

Sure it would have been a far better idea to let WW do it, but hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>83739889
>Jenna Malone is just a lab technician (apparently Janet Klyburn).
What a waste
>>
>>83739780
or you're actually just plain retarded.
>>
>opening scene
>showing the title batman v superman : dawn of justice
>ultimate edition was added in title too
Really?
>>
>>83740143
>Nigger, I've read more DC and I'm more of a fan than you'll ever be.

How much do you want to bet cum-guzzler cuck?
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.