[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking stupid troped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1457390896315.png (134 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1457390896315.png
134 KB, 259x365
>girls vs boys episode
>boys are sexist pizza eating cocks
>girls are pristine super angels utilizing the entire 100 percent of their brains
>it's a draw
>boys apologize
>>
>>83735257

Surely this makes girls look worse. If boys are so stupid and girls are so perfect then its bad if they tie.

Just like how if boys are so aggressive and girls aren't it reinforces the gender stereotype that girls are weak.
>>
A draw? Usually the girls curbstomp them.
>>
File: 1465773521018.png (590 KB, 467x607) Image search: [Google]
1465773521018.png
590 KB, 467x607
>implying girls aren't universally superior to boys
>>
>>83735257
When has that happened?
>>
>>83735257
>boys vs girls episode
>girls cheat
>boys lose
>girls mock them about winning and it gets revealed they cheated
>boys still apologize
>>
It's sad how often these whining about tropes threads are really whining about boy's vs. girls episodes threads. Boy are really insecure.
>>
Remember that Simpsons when Lisa tried this shit and there were already 4 girls on the team?
>>
>>83735561

It's usually due to the fact that they are blatant pandering to girls. They always win in these stories. And worse of all? They never exhibit that level of competence ever again in the rest of the show.
>>
>>83735588
Well it wasn't boys vs girls, she wanted to make a point about "hey it's a girl joining a team" even though it was a kid's team run the by the nicest person in town and therefore obviously wouldn't be backwards or anything.

Also I think it was only 2 girls, the purple twins.
>>
>>83735561
it's more like it's a terrible trope that normally makes the characters OOC as fuck. only trope worse is

>author uses characters as a mouth piece episode
>>
>>83736003
The episode was still poking fun at the general trope idea, that some girl is going to come along and ruin boystime. Her running off crying made me happy.
>>
>>83735257
what's wrong with pizza
>>
>>83735561
I don't understand people saying men are insecure when women have to be protected from mean things online.

Sarkeesian herself at the UN bitched about how random assholes calling her an idiot online was undermining her self worth
>>
>>83735401
But they are, stereotypes are born from truths.
>>
>>83736119
No it was making fun of the "minority wants to do something, only to be derided by majority, but then prove themselves and gets accepted my majority" trope that a shitload of sport movies do
>>
>>83736589
Shut up, bitch.
>>
>>83736003
No, there were other 2 at least, and when Lisa tried to pull the animal rights card, they told her the ball was synthetic. It was nice seeing Lisa lose for once.
>>
>>83735535
When did this happen?
>>
>>83735257
When is a show gonna do an episode like this but done truthfully like girls being disgusting slobs (see:public restrooms) and catty bitches while all men just want to suck a dick/think about sex thoughs every 30 seconds
>>
>>83737434
I think this was a Friends episode
>>
>>83735257
>boys vs. Girls episode
>neither side takes it seriously because they aren't slobbering sexists, and haven't been for the entirety of the show, and never will be.
>they all have a good laugh and get simething to eat.
.this trope IRL
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.