[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nox vs Dio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Nox_Dio_Thumbnail.png (604 KB, 898x505) Image search: [Google]
Nox_Dio_Thumbnail.png
604 KB, 898x505
Who wins /co/?
>>
Does Nox get his puppets and giant clock?
The puppets are not sentient nor are they independent from Nox
>>
>>83734951
Does that mean Dio gets flesh buds and full vam powers? Or just his time powers and sex appeal?
>>
>>83734986
He doesn't have most of his vamp powers in Part 3 because he hasn't assimilated Jonathan's body. No laser eyes and no Vaporizing Freeze.
>>
>>83734951
I would say that its fair for Nox to not have any of his minions in exchange for Nox to be able to see and harm The World.
>>
Nox is a compeling and well written character, butDio can summon thousands of autistic Jojofags to zerg rush screaming 'za warudo!', so tough call.
BTW, fucking murder yourself.
>>
>>83734925
Dio is a fucking mastermind and the king of all dicks. Nox is just an obsessed broken man.
Dio takes it easily
>>
>>83735218
Winrar
/thread
Etc.
Sage and report off topic posting
>>
It's been a few years since I watched Wakfu, what powers did Nox have again? I know he couldn't reverse time, but I can't remember if he could stop it.
>>
>>83735218
The entire cast of Wakfu combined only has a tenth of Dio's charisma.
>>
>>83736290
Eh, Dio isn't as good as most other Jojo villians. I liked Nox more than him.
>>
It ends in gay sex
>>
Nox gets shot by the arrow and gets his own stand

The stand has nothing to do with time powers
>>
File: 1462025550793.jpg (718 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462025550793.jpg
718 KB, 1280x1280
>>83735218
>>
>>83734925

I would go with Nox. While both can stop time, Nox can teleport, and has ranged attacks.
>>
Nox because he can
fly
teleport
freeze or extremely slow people down
has extreme durability limited basically only by will power or wakfu
has a hundred years work of wakfu he can use to power puppets, mechas, or powerup himself
shoot lazors that can cut people in half.

Sure dio can truly stop time which nox can't, but let's say Dio stopped time and slashed nox's neck, that probably wouldn't kill nox and nox would teleport away, suck up some wakfu to heal, then just keep his distance and kill Dio with one of the other means at his disposal.
>>
>>83736617
Nox doesn't stop time in general, he freezes people. they seem to still be sentient of what is going on while they're frozen.
>>
The World has the same speed as Star Platinum
Star Platinum is faster than light.
>>
>>83736693
I think the bigger issue that DIO can only move for a few seconds within the frozen time. Nox can move almost indefinitely. At least as far as we are shown. He wins on DIO's home turf as well as on his own.
>>
>>83734925
Who is this Dio and why does he look like a faggot?
>>
>>83734925
Nox can actually teleport and fire projectiles in rapid succession.

Dio kind of just jumps good and his stingy eyes can only be fired in short bursts. His sole edge would Nox (presumably) being unable to see the World.
>>
>>83736975
Time stopping, knife throwing vampire that manipulated a bunch of shit and ruined everything.

He looks like a faggot because he is a faggot.
>>
Wow. Everyone is forgetting Dio's stand that con only be sen by other people with stands. The secound Nox gets too close, even for an instant, he is dead
>>
Using the unassailable logic employed in Death Battle and every goddamn vs thread-

Dio wins. Because I like him better.
>>
>>83734925
Dio because jojo vampires are a bitch to kill without dat dere ripple
>>
>>83737819
Jotaro managed it.
>>
>>83734925
Dio always wins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64coD-rx9sk
>>
>>83734925
With the jacket DIO looks more like liquid snake
>>
>>83737819
Because he blew up his stand...somehow. Nox can't touch, or even see it.
>>
>>83735218
this
theres a reason jojo cancers are called "Jojobronies"
dont fucking try to ruin Wakfu/Dofus with this garbage anime, please. Always trying to force your shit anime onto literally every fucking thing in the universe
>>
File: 1442977884507.jpg (6 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1442977884507.jpg
6 KB, 249x242
>>83738516
>theres a reason jojo cancers are called "Jojobronies"
I have literally never heard this name until now. Do you mean called that by you and only you?
>>
It depends if you go Jorge joestar Dio or just Manga Dio if it's Manga Dio probably Knox, but if it's Jorge joestar Dio then I'd say Dio.
>>
>>83736462
>The stand has nothing to do with time powers
Thats no fun, his stand has to power to speed up time, the literal opposite of what he wants.
>>
File: Diavolo.jpg (126 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Diavolo.jpg
126 KB, 600x900
>>83734925
Could either of them beat Diavolo?
>>
>>83738987
Dio could he'd have a son to do it for him.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.