[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The comedy did not age well but I think it still has some charm.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: v4ySre.gif (297 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
v4ySre.gif
297 KB, 400x225
The comedy did not age well but I think it still has some charm.
Also Dick Figures thread.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Girl versions of established male characters make everything better.
>>
>Zack Keller was nominated for an award in Outstanding Achievement, Directing in an Animated Television or other Broadcast Venue Production for the Dick Figures episode "Kung Fu Winners" in the 40th Annie Awards.
>>
>>83732718
The movie was fucking GOAT
>>
>>83734741
Used to follow but stopped how is the movie GOAT?
>>
File: Say that again.gif (1 MB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
Say that again.gif
1 MB, 450x329
>>83732782
Judging you so fucking hard, anon.
>>
>>83734753
Comedy was good, had decent pacing, good tunes, and Red and Blue got some good character development
>>
>>83732782
I can't believe how attractive are their voices and personalitties.
>>
>>83734741
This.
>>
Very much a product of its time.
But it's definitely helped by the charm it has. Pretty good fight choreography too. Surprised how much I loved the movie
>>
>>83734741
the movie was shit
>>
Was anyone able to watch the finale, Figured Out?
>>
>>83732718
>fart jokes and memes
rip in piss
>>
>>83734741
The movie couldn't even get most of its funding done. They had a quick map sequence where they shown everything they had to skip. Sea monsters, submarine, atlantis, space, etc.
>>
>>83739984
>Was anyone able to watch the finale, Figured Out?
I don't recall anything in this series having closure
>>
Пpивeт вaм из Poccии peбятa. Кaк вы cчитaeтe, чтo тpeбyeтcя для тoгo, чтoбы бeз paздyмий нaчaть пoнимaть aнглийcкий язык?
>>
I miss Xiao Xiao.
>>
>>83741259
A ching chong to you too u fkn canadian
>>
>>83732718
that was the shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.