[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Fucking Nothing Edition >Upcoming Releases: ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 140
File: portal_og.jpg (23 KB, 647x417) Image search: [Google]
portal_og.jpg
23 KB, 647x417
It's Fucking Nothing Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #3
Darth Vader #21
Droids and Ewoks (Graphic Novel)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
First for fuck you EA
>>
File: Obi-Wan & Yoda Feel The Force.png (351 KB, 1920x1198) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan & Yoda Feel The Force.png
351 KB, 1920x1198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrIEW7woFFo
>>
>>83731791
More like: EA fucks you
>>
Betheda up next. Who's ready for absolutely nothing
>>
>>83732100
I don't even know what they are
>>
File: AT-TEs on Felucia.jpg (193 KB, 1280x545) Image search: [Google]
AT-TEs on Felucia.jpg
193 KB, 1280x545
>You'll never fight for the Republic with your brothers and die a glorious death
>>
We'll get stuff at Celebration next month I hope
>>
How is Lost Stars?
>>
>>83733273
Great, one of the best of the new canon.
>>
>>83733273
One of the best things in the new canon, across all mediums. It makes the Empire way more three-dimensional and even makes the Rebellion more gray - the destruction of the Death Star is detailed to have been just as awful as the destruction of Alderaan.
>>
>>83733273
It's really good.
>>
EA says they're listening to the fans and that their Star Wars dreams will come true. If this is true, which I know it isn't, I expect EAfront 2 to have prequel era, The Clone Wars, Rebels, sequel era, single player story campaign, local multiplayer story campaign, online multiplayer story campaign, land to space battles, fifty maps on twenty different planets, twenty-five different game modes, Battlefront 2 play style, over one-hundred different vehicles, and no paid DLC. I'd pay $60 for that.
>>
>>83733596
They confirmed it's just OT + TFA

Wish I was joking, but what can you do.
>>
>>83732100
I realize here I've never touched Fallout.

>>83731991
This.
>>
>>83733631
Fucking source on that cAnon. I swear to god if that's true
>>
>>83733492
Numerically it can't be, unless Alderaan (a whole planet) was barely populated and the DS was a military installation and literally used to end a whole planet. The loss of all that life would be tragic, but fuck it. The station had to go.
>>
>>83733654
It's true. Why would he lie? After all, ALMOST NOTHING WAS SHOWN
>>
>>83733692
To piss me off? Like you said, nothing was shown.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (187 KB, 1096x1022) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
187 KB, 1096x1022
>>
>>83733654

>A solid decade-plus of games that were just PT-era

>WHY AREN'T WE GETTING MORE PT STUFF NOW

Fucking Christ, the late 90's to the 2010's wasn't fucking enough for you? Why are so many people acting like PT material is some sort of disfranchised era just struggling to survive when before the Disney buyout that's what 95% of the fucking EU stuff was for literally more then a decade.
>>
>>83733654
I don't have a source, they said it about a month back when they first announced a 2017 sequel, so dig around there if you want to see for yourself. Said that not only did they have the classic battles of the new trilogy, but that they also have locations from the new movie to work with. Maybe Rogue One is included in that, but nothing else will be.

Then in todays """""""footage""""""", we just saw more OT stuff, and a picture of a First Order TIE Fighter. They also teased the Trench Run. The lady introducing the clips just said they would use the Sequel Trilogy too. No mention of anything else.

On the plus side, it looks like BF2 will get a campaign.

But yeah, no Clone Wars. Unless they're just, not telling us about it. But I don't see why they would hide it, but be open about the TFA content.
>>
>People love the prequels/prequel era now

What happened?
>>
>>83733796
>classic battles of the new trilogy
*Original trilogy. They said Original Trilogy + New movies. Just clarifying that.

The only movies out between now and then are Rogue One and TFA. There will probably be Episode 8 DLC, but they wont be allowed access early enough to make content for it at launch.
>>
>>83733774
New canon prequel era
> The Clone Wars and the unfinished episode adaptations
> Obi-Wan and Anakin comic
> Kanan comic

The rest is OT or ST. That's why, huge chunk of not knowing what happened combined with hate leading to ignorance.

>>83733852
The Clone Wars
>>
>>83733852
The kids who grew up with them use the internet now. So theres a lot more prequel lovers out there than before.

Plus the new trilogy is bringing a lot of people into the franchise who were there before. The prequels have a more "modern feel" probably appeal to them better.
>>
>>83733907
It's actually somewhat refreshing to see people loving the prequels after almost two decades of hate. Plus, it's really great to finally see people no longer regurgitating the Plinkett shit as if they came up with it themselves.
>>
>>83733893

Canonicity is irrelevant. From a media standpoint we were blitzed with it from the Episode 1 release to a few years after the Disney buyout, you don't get to pretend that's not what Star Wars was for that entire time because that stuff "isn't canon."

You have been more then well-served for a very long time, whining every time you aren't because Disney doesn't want to focus on it now is ridiculous.
>>
>>83733979
Them acknowledging that it exists would at least be nice.
>>
>>83734036

>Them acknowledging that it exists

Does the Clone Wars cartoon not count?
>>
>>83734036
What about Rebels?
>>
>>83734072
> Disney made the clone wars

>>83734077
> implying Disney gives a shit about their TV shows
>>
>>83733979
By this logic, we shouldn't have OT-era stuff at all. I know people like to pretend OT merchandise, games, etc disappeared completely during the prequels but they were still there.
>>
>>83734098

It has nothing to do with it being made by Disney. Clone Wars was canonized by Disney, they kept that team on for Rebels, it's not going away anytime soon.

I'm just fucking tired of PT aesthetics, and them moving away from that is nice. Some time away from it might make me warm back up to that stuff after a little bit.
>>
>>83734098
>implying Disney gives a shit about their TV shows
What's that have to do with fucking anything? It exists, it airs on tv, it has Clone Wars and prequel characters. Meaning they are acknowledging them.
>>
>>83734138

> I know people like to pretend OT merchandise, games, etc disappeared completely during the prequels but they were still there.

Barely. A handful of games and comics, that's what we got.

Well that's not entirely true, we also got to see the books go down the toilet with the Vong and everything afterwords. So that was something.
>>
>>83734138
>I know people like to pretend OT merchandise, games, etc disappeared completely during the prequels but they were still there.
It was really only during movie years that the prequel stuff dominated. Hell, 2004 saw a huge push for OT stuff to coincide with the DVD release, to the point of the toy line being branded "The Original Trilogy Collection" and prequel items being entirely excluded from it (until the final waves of it, which were in early 2005).
>>
File: laughing colonial marines.jpg (12 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
laughing colonial marines.jpg
12 KB, 385x278
>>83733596
>EA says they're listening to the fans and that their Star Wars dreams will come true
>>
>>83734197
>Meaning they are acknowledging them.
Disney had nothing to do with TCW, at all.
>>
File: Freemakers.jpg (76 KB, 1280x758) Image search: [Google]
Freemakers.jpg
76 KB, 1280x758
Does anyone know what era the Freemaker Adventures take place in? Early in the Empire era, or lete, like Rebels?

(I know that Lego SW has a LOL-whatever chronology, but I'm curious.)
>>
>>83734789
None because it isn't canon.
>>
>>83733631
I hate the prequels, but darn it... it's the best ERA for storytelling. Gobs of Jedi and imperial characters and a span of years with battles raging all over the universe. It's easy to tell stories during the prequel era!
Whereas in the OT you have to be careful nto to disturb anything.
>>
>>83734870
The sequel era could have been ripe for new possibilities, but sadly they had to fuck it all up and return it to the status quo of the OT.

Granted, I'm pretty sure the old EU did the same thing, but still, it's lazy and restrictive.
>>
>>83734870
Hey, the prequels weren't all bad, nothing is 100% terrible.

If nothing else you can enjoy the music, the action and Ewan McGregor.
>>
File: CkzCBuJVAAA7Qc0.jpg large.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CkzCBuJVAAA7Qc0.jpg large.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
Chopper assisting in bringing down Rebel scum.
>>
>>83734923
>The sequel era could have been ripe for new possibilities, but sadly they had to fuck it all up and return it to the status quo of the OT.
I rewatched TFA last week and I've got to say... I think there WAS a New Jedi Academy era. They make it sound like Luke just too two kids off and Kylo turned evil and it was his first time training anyone, but if you watch Rey's flashback it sure looks to me like there were a lot of adult Jedi killed.
But we eon't get stories really explorign that until this trilogy is over because no one wants to step on its toes.
>>
>>83733691
Alderaan was a seditious haven of 5th column traitors while the DeathStar was just put in place as the fulcrum of galactic peace and stability. It would be as if every installation that had nukes was suddenly destroyed.
Insurrections are quickly put down, except when they're propped up by outside powers, frankly even Alderaan wasn't enough to be propping up the Rebellion. The Empire had just crushed the separatists and those that would seek independence, to make sense either massive force in the unknown regions would be helping the Rebellion in anticipation of it's own rise (thus the new trilogy bad guys) or the Emperor himself was helping it in order to have an excuse to militarize and further maintain his ultimately insecure (dictator like Stalin, not a secure Monarch, big difference) hold on power. Rebellion wasn't heroes, they're stupid pawns murdering lawful pawns.
>>
>>83733852
The fans who were given the shaft by Ep. 1 grew up and calmed down. Once the dust settled and people were able to see the prequels as simply movies rather than events, it allowed for us to fairly assess their overall quality.

Nothing changed though, the prequels have always had their fans and with some of the EU material (namely Clone Wars, but also video games like Battlefront 2 and Republic Commando), people have realized that the prequels were never ALL bad and that good stuff can come out of them.

But some people will simply write that whole era off as entirely terrible, and there's nothing we can do about that.

I used to be one of those people.
>>
>>83735178

>But some people will simply write that whole era off as entirely terrible, and there's nothing we can do about that.

You can like the era and some of the EU stuff while also thinking the movies were complete shit.

I'm sorry, but no amount of revisionism or Internet hot takes will change people's opinions on those movies. Hell, there was that wave of articles trying to defend the PT right before TFA came out and people rejected them, because people still think those movies are bad.

Building an interesting universe does not justify the quality of those movies. I don't watch movies for lore, it's not an RPG setting.
>>
>>83734789
Between Empire and ROTJ
>>
>>83735103
>while the DeathStar was just put in place as the fulcrum of galactic peace and stability
Go to bed Tarkin, you're drunk. The Death Star was literally made to be used to kill and the original designers of the damn thing were eradicated by the Empire once their usefulness ran out. That station was designed for fear and was controlled by a madman that killed billions of innocent civilians that had nothing to do with the Rebellion in the first place, and if the Death Star wasn't destroyed it would have killed other planets in a show of force as well. The Death Star and Alderaan are two completely different things, one was an actual planet that had billions of years of history, countless cultures and was a member of the galactic community for hundreds of millennia.

Yes, the Death Star did have innocent Imperial workers that some didn't know what they were doing, but at the end of the day the DS was nothing more than a mobile kill laser that was commanded by people that have no qualms about killing billions of innocent live to prove a point. This thing wasn't used for anything other than slaughter.
>>
>>83735480
>Between Empire and ROTJ
Hmm. Interesting choice.

Know or speculating?
>>
File: 1414820809761.jpg (821 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1414820809761.jpg
821 KB, 1920x1080
>>83735374
This.
>>
>>83734800
>Canon
You mean like mobile gaming crap they're pushing out? If it's clearly identifiable as star wars and enjoyed by the wider fanbase of star wars fans then, boom, it's FUCKING STAR WARS. Go choke on pope mouse's dick you papist fuck, while actual fans enjoy star wars
>>
I am currently reading Heir to the Jedi and am curious as to what /co/ thinks of it.
>>
>>83733852
the movies were a massive letdown but the prequel era was fucking top tier. The technology and clone troopers and political situation etc etc was all really good.
>>
>>83735374
>You can like the era and some of the EU stuff while also thinking the movies were complete shit.
I never said you couldn't.

>I'm sorry, but no amount of revisionism or Internet hot takes will change people's opinions on those movies.
Dude, literally anything can change anyone's opinion, it's entirely subjective.

>Hell, there was that wave of articles trying to defend the PT right before TFA came out and people rejected them, because people still think those movies are bad.
Holy shit, I'm gonna need a citation on that, especially on the
>people still think those movies
part.

>Building an interesting universe does not justify the quality of those movies
Never said that shit either, but the EU stuff can draw attention to the movies themselves and make people see them differently. Sometimes, that's the entire point of having EUs.
>>
>>83735487
Pretending Alderaan was innocent and it's PTB weren't founding member of the Rebellion
>>
>>83733852

They're seriously pretty good movies.

Only spergs hate them.
>>
>>83735374
>I'm sorry, but no amount of revisionism or Internet hot takes will change people's opinions on those movies.
There are people who won't ever change their minds, but that doesn't mean everyone. It's been uncool to like the prequels for years, but lately even that's changed.

Most of the people you still see shouting EPISODE 1 WAS SHIT JAR JAR WAS THE BIGGEST ABOMINATION LUCAS MUST DIE FOR WHAT HE DID are latecomers to the whole thing who are cargo culting because they know it's the popular thing to do. Do these people secretly like the prequels? No, I think they're sincere in their dislike, but they're exaggerating their reaction because that's the cool thing to do. They saw the people who experienced the disappointment firsthand and their reactions and they're just repeating it without having actually experienced that disappointment themselves. They grew up hearing that the prequels were bad, later watched them and realized they were, but their loud, angry, offended reaction is insincere.

As loaded as this word's become, the sad truth is that prequel hating became a meme.
>>
>>83735529
It's been confirmed as such.
>>
>>83735869
I don't know about good, but they're definitely not as bad as people make them out to be. Even Jar Jar isn't as bad as people make him out to be- he's annoying and has very little role in the movie beyond comic relief, but he's not the worst thing ever to appear in a movie. Hell, he's not even the most annoying Star Wars character.
>>
>>83731828
Man, I was wondering where Jade Raymond disappeared to after a million Assassin's Creed fanboys started jerking off over her.
>>
>>83735831
>Pretending the Empire and Emperor Palpatine was a great institution with sound leadership
No. The Empire as a whole was a mess of a organization that couldn't stand on its own as a government once its leader died and was rife with nepotism and poor leadership. I'm not saying the Rebellion was a purely virtuous body, but it had the best intentions at heart. The Empire was purely made so a Sith Lord can have his own personal Fear/Anger/Hate/Suffering Generator to amass more power for himself. Their leader himself never really cared for the people under him and seen them as pawns.
>>
>The Empire as a whole was a mess of a organization that couldn't stand on its own as a government once its leader died

The Empire really should have had a chain of command. I wonder if Palpatine thought he was going to live forever or if he just didn't care about what happened to the Empire after he died.
>>
>>83736275
Probably a little of both: ideally he'd figure out a way to live forever, and if not, fuck the galaxy.
>>
File: yoda-star-wars-painting1.jpg (36 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
yoda-star-wars-painting1.jpg
36 KB, 500x427
>>83736059
Thank you!
>>
>>83736075
>>83736026
Honestly speaking, my only beef with the PT was the oversaturation going on at the time. I mean, up until the ST, it was the most fresh in the minds of the public, so of course they were going to churn as much as they could from that era until it became unprofitable. That, and I never was all that big on the overemphasis on the Jedi.

It's not that I hate it; I just got burned out after a while. It happened right around the time The Clone Wars went on the air (I'm still trying to catch up on that). Even now I still have a little ambivalence towards the prequel era, but not enough to actively bash it. I still appreciate what it brought to the table
>>
File: maul sacrifice.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maul sacrifice.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>83736391
>>
>>83736327
>fuck the galaxy
He literally did that. It was called Operation: Cinder. It was in the Shattered Empire comic.
>>
File: 1254873762985.jpg (312 KB, 1125x1029) Image search: [Google]
1254873762985.jpg
312 KB, 1125x1029
>>83736412
>no temple horns
>>
I can't believe half of the comments I've been hearing.
>inb4 muh clone wars
More often than not it's spaghettio-encrusted faggot children who barely had to endure/ actually enjoyed the complete onslaught of prequel shit for a decade. I'm sick and tired of the Clone Wars. I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of EA and that Battlefront EA had a rocky start, because it was rushed. But they are actually making astronomical efforts to listen to what the community wants and decide what they can and cannot use in the current game. For months I've been hearing people complain about topics that were shown to be delivered in the teaser today, such as:
>Bossk
>A new planet with a ton of maps
> A new hero that isn't fucking Nien Nunb
>A more diverse selection of playermodels
> More/better changes and fixes to Fighter Squadron
>Space Battles
>Trench Run
>Star Destroyer Bridge
>Getting into Vehicles on the map as opposed to the ridiculous power up system.
>etc.
Again, people have been asking for these for months now, and people are still find something to complain about, even when they said months before and continue to state daily that Battlefront 1 will be focusing on the OT because these thick-skulled imbeciles just can't seem to fathom why there's no Clone Wars.
Please, for the love of God, try to be optimistic about something for fucking once.
>>
>>83736202
I compared the Emperor to Stalin so I'm not pretending the Empire isn't it's own mess (a repeat of Octavian to Sheev's Julius with a restored puppet senate would be the best case scenario). I also think Kant's foundation for his metaphysics was his mistake, good intentions are meaningless at best and pave the road to hell at worst, all it does is blind people with self righteousness rather than enable them to question their own stupid shit. Rebels are sort of like 66AD Jews, which is why in star wars they have to be backed by something bigger since they're not curb stomped.
>>
>>83736514
>Bossk
Wait, what?
>>
>>83736625
Watch the battlefront segment of the video again, anon.
>>
File: bossk dev.png (883 KB, 1023x466) Image search: [Google]
bossk dev.png
883 KB, 1023x466
>>83736690
Oh, sweet!
>>
>>83735487
That sounds an awful lot like anti-Imperial talk
>>
>>83736514
And yet it's STILL a step down from Battlefront 2. So no, shill, I will not be optimistic
>>
File: 1461447597004.jpg (111 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
1461447597004.jpg
111 KB, 900x550
rebel scum
rebelscum
rebels cum
>>
>>83736594
>I also think Kant's foundation for his metaphysics was his mistake, good intentions are meaningless at best and pave the road to hell at worst, all it does is blind people with self righteousness rather than enable them to question their own stupid shit.
That I can understand, the Rebellion needed less talk and more action when it came to their goals in making a better tomorrow. Just saying you're going to make a better galaxy isn't going to cut it and it didn't, from what we've read about the NR.

>>83736833
Me, not being a loyal Imperial citizen? It's more likely than you think.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-13-00h18m48s129.png (903 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-13-00h18m48s129.png
903 KB, 1280x720
>>83735529
The long trailer has Leis in her Hoth gear and Lando hanging around with Chewie.

The window for those two things happening at the same time is pretty definite.
>>
>>83737006
And Battlefront 2 was a step down from Battlefront 1. If you don't believe me, explain;
>No aerial vehicles except for on godawfully boring space maps
>Uninteresting looking/ horribly unbalanced classes.
>Smaller yet emptier maps
> Smaller max players
>Horrendous AI
>No commands
>Overpowers AS FUCK heroes
Need I say more? Next time do more research before you glorify your favorite childhood gameas a masterpiece, kiddo.
>>
File: beatthis.jpg (61 KB, 1061x796) Image search: [Google]
beatthis.jpg
61 KB, 1061x796
>>83737027
>that spoiler
Please come this way sir, we'd like to talk to you
>>
File: Xizor_-_SWGTCG.jpg (221 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Xizor_-_SWGTCG.jpg
221 KB, 500x500
>>83737071
>Lego Shadows of the Empire
>>
>>83737124
>not liking the space battles over the shitty on planet ships
>not liking the classes that both teams got equally
I'll give you the maps.
>not wanting smooth online play
I've never had a problem with the AI
>not pressing the d pad to give your troops commands
>not liking a time limited OP stretch
Need I say more? Get your shit taste out of here.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>83737266
>damage control
>doesn't explain how my points are wrong
And you say I have shit taste.
>>
>>83737150
Sure man, that boom-box you're carrying means you're totally just a couple of cool dudes looking to start a dance troupe. I'm in.
>>
>>83733852
people calmed down and started thinking critically/contrarian.

some realized they were shit movies but liked some aspects of the universe(i.e the lore). others still appreciated the good parts of the movies.
>>
>>83737124
Battlefront 1 had more memorable maps, there was always something special on each one. College was fun.
>>
>>83737340
> absolutely explains that you're wrong
> still denies
Wew lad
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 500x280
>>83737500
>states opinions
>passes off as fact
Wew lad indeed.
>>
>>83737574
>implying you didn't do the same thing
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
Are we still /vg/ing?

Talk about the 1986 Droids cartoon.
>>
File: image.png (323 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 500x375
>>83737574
>>83737500
>>83737340
>>83737266
Calm down fellas, neither game was perfect.
>>
>>83737642
Can I be Mr. Krabs?
>argh! Battlefront 2 was far superior!
>>
>>83737670
>BIG
>MEATY
>UNBALANCE
>>
File: 1336664320666.jpg (775 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1336664320666.jpg
775 KB, 1920x1080
>>83737670
>>83737690
>>
>>83737752
Old republic was shite
>>
I have a theory that the closer any expanded universe story is, chronologically, to Return of the Jedi, the worse it is.
>>
>>83737941
It's not unfounded, though there's some great stuff after ROTJ. As a whole though, the post-ROTJ EU is probably the worst, with those little nuggets of greatness as the exception.
>>
>>83736594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPbj9NX0zc
Rebels in a nutshell
Also, a curiously unexplored aspect of rebellious groups in Star Wars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4
>>
>>83734870
Stories and video games.
People criticised the prequels for looking like video games, but that also means they're a perfect setting for them.
>>
>>83737941
I endorse this, Imperial Knights were awesome and KotOR is unrivaled.
>>
File: 1460045656249.jpg (24 KB, 392x411) Image search: [Google]
1460045656249.jpg
24 KB, 392x411
>>83736026
>but they're exaggerating their reaction because that's the cool thing to do
They aren't.
>They saw the people who experienced the disappointment firsthand and their reactions and they're just repeating it without having actually experienced that disappointment themselves
Most people saw the prequels.The movies might suck but they never bombed.
>They grew up hearing that the prequels were bad, later watched them and realized they were, but their loud, angry, offended reaction is insincere.
That's some nice fan fiction you got there.
>>
>>83735019
>were a lot of adult Jedi killed

They already confirmed that those weren't Jedi
>>
>>83733766
Thank you, Sheev
>>
>>83737941
>jedi outcast
>10 years after

>tfa
>30 years after

>the old republic
>25,000 years before

>the clone wars
>20 years before
>>
>>83737941

Legacy was pretty far after ROTJ and you'll have a hard time finding real defenders of that comic.
>>
>>83737941
I liked Shattered Empire, but that's just about it.
>>
Would you guys have preferred if the sequel trilogy was about fighting an entirely new and different enemy rather than simply a resurgent Empire?

I like the First Order, but it does give a sense of Deja Vu.
>>
>>83740281

Yes. Yes, absolutely.

I didnt care much for the Vong, but good God, it was more creative than the First Order
>>
>>83740281

Depends. I'll take Diet Empire over the Vong or Abeloth or even the fucking Trade Federation.

I don't mind the FO though.
>>
>>83740281
Maybe not entirely new, I like the idea of the new enemy being born from the Empire, but I would've preferred if there was at least some difference. What we got is just Empire 2.0 with a new coat of paint and that's pretty boring.

I liked the idea that's been thrown around here about making the First Order more like modern terrorists than Space Nazis. Instead of having a full army with shiny armor and parade formations, they're scrappier and are using insurgent tactics. The New Republic has more funding and manpower but now they're dealing with enemy that's taken some inspiration from the Rebels, except a lot more ruthless.
>>
>>83740361
I do appreciate that it isn't just OH SHIT, EMPIRE'S BACK FOR ROUND 2. The Empire ended, the First Order isn't here to restore it, but avenge it and then establish its own rule. They are going to need to do a better job of establishing the difference though.

I hadn't thought of the terrorism analogy though, that's really interesting.
>>
>>83733648
Fallout isn't a Bethesda game
>>
>>83736514
None of those things are going top make the game worth playing though
>>
>>83740361
>I liked the idea that's been thrown around here about making the First Order more like modern terrorists than Space Nazis.
Yeah, people were speculating this would be the case early last year. It would make a lot more sense to the audience too, since the Nazis were still a fairly recent memory in 1977 but aren't quite as relevant to audiences now, whereas a group modeled off the tactics of Islamic extremists would click more easily.

I remember also reading an article on how the idea of the First Order as the villain didn't really work in some foreign markets because to them, the US is this big imperialist bully, and having an American movie where their villain is the imperialist bully against the scrappy underdogs just makes them go "but that's you!"
>>
>>83740373
>I do appreciate that it isn't just OH SHIT, EMPIRE'S BACK FOR ROUND 2
It kind of is, though. There isn't anything that really distinguishes the First Order from the Empire. It's literally former Imperials making their own new Empire with the same goals and even the same iconography. The only substantial difference is that they're not the supreme power in the galaxy (though the movie very quickly had the New Republic crippled and very easily puts the First Order in a position to take over, so even that went out the window fast).
>>
File: disgusting.png (121 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
121 KB, 326x326
>>83731828
Man, no sign of any battles from the prequel era. What a shame but let's look around the comment section to see what others think.

>clone wars barely has cool stuff. the force awakens content is far superior.
>we have had WAAAAYYY too much clone wars recently for my tastes. gotta let the other eras out to have fun imo
>lots of clone wars crap, I just sick of playing as clones fighting robots, emotionless
>they all look the same and u know they all will turn evil or die and they all sound the same, republic commando even had to use different voices, imagine using the same clone voice actor, would've been terrible
>The prequels were bad on every level a movie can be bad in. How did you even enjoy those movies let alone want to play a video game based on them??
>we have had WAAAAYYY too much clone wars recently for my tastes. gotta let the other eras out to have fun imo

Let me throw up some more.
>>
>>83741345
>Expecting casuals to have good taste
>>
>>83737622
GOAT themesong
I liked that it swapped the non-Threepio/Artoo chars around fairly often, kept it fresh and keeping with the original idea for the duo.
>>
>>83741345
That doesn't even sound like real people.

There were fake youtuber accounts back when EAfront was announced, that were posting the same copy/paste comments trashing the cancelled Battlefront 3, and saying the newer one was better. I'm no tinfoil-hat, but it was clearly EA interns there.

When I'm on other Star Wars videos, there's always overwhelming support and demand for more Clone Wars era content, so I am having a hard time believing that the commenters on that video all conveniently chose to shit on stuff that EA is conveniently ignoring.
>>
>>83733766

Thank you, Sheev.

>dat 66

Well played.
>>
>>83733766

Thank you, Sheev.
>>
File: n.gif (2 MB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
n.gif
2 MB, 400x228
>>83743481
>>83743506
no memes allowed
>>
>>83743305
Those comments I posted were replies to the top comments which were demanding prequel era content so they were real people and what's surprising was that all of those comments were getting upvotes. The fact that those people exist sicken me.
>>
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/06/mads-mikkelsen-praises-rogue-one-director-gareth-edwards.html

Rogue One sounds so good
>>
>>83744051
In Mads We Trust
>>
>>83744051
> try to scroll down
> it flips to the next page
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: h.gif (363 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
h.gif
363 KB, 479x359
>>83744051
Actors always praise the movies they're in...
>>
>>83731627
Wow. Do you all still play Star Wars Games?
I think its time to grow up guys. I meqan we are all here from 20 to 60, STOP PLAYING VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>83744559
>Woah guys, are you literally having fun? Like... why would you want to play a star wars videogame. GROW UP, KIDS.
>>
File: i rebel.png (525 KB, 847x434) Image search: [Google]
i rebel.png
525 KB, 847x434
Rogue One game LITERALLY confirmed yesterday.
>>
it's almost time fuckbois
>>
>>83745050
Time for what?
>>
>>83745143
To get gay
>>
>>83745143
To see those nitro-burning funny cars.
>>
Anyone know how to contact these wook admins? I'm tired of these bare canon articles I have high quality images that are canonical.
>>
ayy here we go
>>
>>83745201
>>83745248
>>83745325
What is going on?
>>
>>83745344
Considering the timing, probably the Microsoft press conference at E3
>>
>>83733766
Thank you Sheev.
>>
>>83732929
Speak for yourself. I've got tons of WEG and FFG rpgs, and we play clones when were not stormies or imperial customs.
>>
File: 1462043106933.jpg (138 KB, 820x890) Image search: [Google]
1462043106933.jpg
138 KB, 820x890
Thread is ded, post comfy
>>
>>83736026
Absolutely this. It's funny how things have come full circle.

>>83739187
>The movies might suck
This is entirely subjective. You have countries that thought they were great films because they weren't exposed to the hate attached to them. The parents of the OT were angry that they weren't being pandered too. This was fed onto their children. The most common criticism of the prequel films is it isn't like the OT. Even the Plinktt review boils down to its not like the OT. He keeps comparing Anakin and Luke when they clearly are not the same character despite having a similar arc.

>That's some nice fan fiction
It's true through.
>>
>>83736275
> Palpatine thought he was going to live forever
The new canon confirms this. The Tarkin book outright states it. Palpatine never intended to have chains of command or a leadership plan. He cared little for the Empire, it was just his tool. It's entire purpose was to feed his enormous dark side power. The basis of the Empire was to spread destruction, pain and suffering to enhance his power. Palpaine was trying to become powerful enough to alter reality and create his own universe. He gave zero fucks about anything else.
>>
>>83746284
I dont know if the books put it better but that makes the dark empire books seem like the pinnacle of writing
>>
>>83746335
Why?
>>
File: 1465480617468.jpg (23 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
1465480617468.jpg
23 KB, 621x569
>>83746223
>The parents of the OT were angry that they weren't being pandered too.
Fans wanted good star wars movies. It's only you retarded fanboys that keep pushing this shit down everyone's throat and it's stupid. Really, I wanted good movies to but let it go already.
>>
>>83746335

>implying Sheev 2: Clone Boogaloo was good

The Palpatine clone saga was one of the dumbest fucking things the EU ever produced.

Him just being a gigantic space cunt is ten times better then being the Force version of the demon from Fallen.
>>
>>83746493
>calling someone you disagree with a troll.
Shameful display.
>>
>>83733852
I thought the films kind of sucked but the setting itself was pretty great for video games and other mediums. I mean hell, one of the good things about the Clone Wars era was the huge scale battles which were perfect for video game adaptions.
>>
File: 75GeneralGrievousFinal.jpg (89 KB, 425x681) Image search: [Google]
75GeneralGrievousFinal.jpg
89 KB, 425x681
>>83732929
>you'll never liberate the galaxy from the corruption of the Republic
>you'll never rid the galaxy of jedi filth

Confederacy feels are feels too.
>>
>>83746335
>Fan of parts of the EU but acknowledge dark empire was shit.
>Think that maybe they'll learn for past fuckups and do a better post RotJ event sequence
>They make it worse

This is taking the George "everything is either black or white" Lucas (but absolutes are Sith) shit and turning it all the way to 11. Makes me long for Dark Horse comics like KotOR (Zayne mah boi) and Empire.
>>
>>83746791
Truly, the heroes we need
>>
Why is the thread so dead?
>>
>>83747817
we're all busy
>>
>>83746791
>you'll never rid the galaxy of jedi filth

But we are. The inquisition hunted most of he survivors and when the Jedi tried to come back, they were wiped out again. There are no more Jedi.
>>
>>83747817
E3
>>
>>83747727
Truly.

>>83747910
>most of the survivors
>most

And that is exactly the problem; several key Jedi were able to escape and go into hiding, thus allowing them to pass on their knowledge at a later point.

Sure, the First Order and Kylo Ren then wiped out the new Jedi Order, but again, they failed to completely finish the job.
>>
>>83748321
>they failed to completely finish the job.

Did they? Do you see any Jedi scum today?
>>
>>83748582
Some punk kid from some backwater planet furthest from the bright center of the universe.
>>
File: pee wee.jpg (35 KB, 595x334) Image search: [Google]
pee wee.jpg
35 KB, 595x334
>>83747864
Busy doing what?
>>
File: RgRktzO.webm (201 KB, 290x156) Image search: [Google]
RgRktzO.webm
201 KB, 290x156
Anything interesting from E3?
>>
>>83748783
Having their bath
>>
File: 793627846298034.jpg (235 KB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
793627846298034.jpg
235 KB, 1920x818
>>83733766
>66

Based Sheev
>>
>>83748929
Oh yeah? Where are they hosing them off?
>>
>>83748905
I'm unimpressed so far. Sad that the only things to get me even remotely hyped were teasers for Bossk in Battlefront and R2 in GoH.

Everyone else seems to be raving over the new X-box console.
>>
>>83748999
They're coming out with another? Xbox Two?
>>
>>83748729

Didn't look like a Jedi to me. Just some desert womprat.
>>
>>83749187
Well, an updated X-BONE. Project Scorpio is what they're calling it.
>>
Why do races evolve lekku?
What do they do? What's the point?
>>
>>83751081
Twi'lek's use them for social shit.
>>
File: Twi'lek male.jpg (276 KB, 720x750) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek male.jpg
276 KB, 720x750
>>83751081
They evolved lekku because they're actually humans that have received extensive genetic modifications to their DNA, which is why they still bear human characteristics and humans can still breed with them.
>>
So, what new things happened in E3? Anything interesting, or just boring stuff we've seen before?
>>
>>83751459
That genuinely makes some sense
>>
>>83751784
Pretty run of the mill. Only noteworthy thing is the updated XBoNE.

>Star Wars gets shafted
>Star Trek gets a title for VR/Occulus..
>>
>>83751459
I'd honestly believe it.
>>
File: 1463486649820.jpg (158 KB, 1382x798) Image search: [Google]
1463486649820.jpg
158 KB, 1382x798
>>83751784
https://youtu.be/yrIEW7woFFo
This is star wars related.
Literally 4 seconds of a new star wars game at 2:40.
>>
>>83752335
I'm assuming there will be more shown off at Star Wars Celebration
>>
>>83752390
I hope so.
>>
>>83751158
I thought that was Togruta?

Not saying it's exculsive to them, but I thought Twi'leks was for their brains.
>>
File: BaalPort.jpg (53 KB, 225x241) Image search: [Google]
BaalPort.jpg
53 KB, 225x241
>>83736412
>Lightsaber isn't red.
>>
>>83752511
>but I thought Twi'leks was for their brains.

Nope. They're actually big ass wads of nerve endings. If you watch Hera in Rebels, they actually move in relation to her mood. It's part of their body language.
>>
File: Vowrawn chin stroke.png (310 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
Vowrawn chin stroke.png
310 KB, 500x591
>>83733766
Thank you Sheev, for finally destroying those dross Jedi.
>>
Retweeted by Pablo
https://twitter.com/eleventhirtyate/status/742390957631492096
>>
>>83752889
Come on guys, it's literally Ezra
>>
>>83752889
I'm not a mandofag but... young Boba?
>>
>>83752665
Now that you mention it, yeah. They're also quite jiggly. Always swaying when she moves her head.

>wads of nerve endings
Erogenous zones confirmed.
>>
>>83733766
Thank you, Sheev
>>
File: Luminara Unduli 3.jpg (153 KB, 614x416) Image search: [Google]
Luminara Unduli 3.jpg
153 KB, 614x416
Dead thread is DED
Post concepts and butts
>>
File: ss execution.png (282 KB, 720x452) Image search: [Google]
ss execution.png
282 KB, 720x452
>>83754859
I only have facebook maymays.
>>
File: Cassie Cryar faces.jpg (122 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
Cassie Cryar faces.jpg
122 KB, 1280x738
>>83755043
That's too bad.
>>
>>83755043
Kek Moar
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464371217140.jpg (48 KB, 587x649) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464371217140.jpg
48 KB, 587x649
>>83755231
>>
File: LuminaraHS-SWE.jpg (34 KB, 608x563) Image search: [Google]
LuminaraHS-SWE.jpg
34 KB, 608x563
>>83754859
>>
File: Barriss Offee.jpg (38 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
Barriss Offee.jpg
38 KB, 736x551
>>83756296
That's not a concept nor a butt!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463216754569.jpg (45 KB, 885x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463216754569.jpg
45 KB, 885x600
>>
>>83755589
>>83757201
Kek
>>
Starting thinking about what kind of lineage Anakin would have started if the Clone Wars ended without all the SHTF happening.

Not just his bloodline, but his line padawan's that may retain his unorthodox methods, like Ahsoka.

Would the Order have even been able to handle it?
>>
>>83757429
Jedi Civil War v2
>>
>>83757429
I'm pretty sure he would have abandoned the order to raise his kids with Padme.
>>
>>83757640
This. I'm pretty sure he heard Obi-Wan say that he would've left the order if Satine had told him to do it.
>>
>the VR thing from yesterday's EA star wars trailer shit is demo/add-on for Battlefront
How do you fuck up with the star wars license so bad?
>>
>>83758172
Everybody thought Rogue Squadron got announced.

I could literally taste the disappointment throughout the world as "Battlefront" faded onto the screen.
>>
File: PpYrOeo.jpg (66 KB, 681x458) Image search: [Google]
PpYrOeo.jpg
66 KB, 681x458
>>83758232
I really thought it was Rogue One until one of the TIE fighters exploded and had the embers EAfront uses. There all my hopes were crushed and discarded
>>
File: darth_maul_28.jpg (191 KB, 1550x1015) Image search: [Google]
darth_maul_28.jpg
191 KB, 1550x1015
>>83754859
Legacy-era Jedi look neat, shame we never saw more of them.
>>
>>83758232
>I could literally taste the disappointment throughout the world as "Battlefront" faded onto the screen.
How long does EA's contract last for SW video games?
>>
>>83758549
Forever more or less.
>>
>>83758549
Like 10-15 years.
>>
>>83758520
Bix Creo is pretty sexy.
>>
File: 1453300383903.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453300383903.png
12 KB, 200x200
>>83758586
>>83758750
Well, that's depressing to say the least.
>>
File: Neat.webm (340 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Neat.webm
340 KB, 1280x720
>>
Is the new Fanatsy Flight book canon? Nexus of Power has a lot of info about Lothals history and the Wellspring of Life (Force Priestess Planet) It says Pablo and Leland Chee contributed to it but there's stuff in here about Dawn of the Jedi and legends stuff as well. But the Lothal stuff sounded strictly canon? I don't know :s
>>
>>83758859
Not as far as I know.

>>83758813
>>83758750
>>83758586
It's up to 2024. However Disney is likely to renew the contract as long as the games are (inevitably) selling well, so it's possible that EA might basically be the permanent home of Star Wars vidya.

Unless Disney really feel like taking a risk on other studios to get better received games. But what are the chances of that happening, really.
>>
File: Dooku Pajamas.jpg (16 KB, 456x528) Image search: [Google]
Dooku Pajamas.jpg
16 KB, 456x528
Good night /co/

Sony won
>>
>>83759079
>Games after games after games after games after MCFUCKING CRASH
Sony demolished
>>
Welp, I guess that Darth Maul game is buried for good.
>>
>>83759348
It'll get robot spider legs and live, just wait.
>>
>>83759348
Good. It looked horrible.
>>
>>83759348
>>83759557
Didn't they say that they had gameplay but they still didn't have a story to work on?
>>
>>83758859
No, the tabletop stuff is all noncanon
>>
>>83759826
They illustrated Ciena Ree's appearance but that's all I know to be canon.
>>
File: SithWitch.jpg (44 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
SithWitch.jpg
44 KB, 350x466
>>83755224
Hey, I never realized until now, but she's based on some old Darth Maul concept art.
>>
File: Cassie Cryar.jpg (59 KB, 864x812) Image search: [Google]
Cassie Cryar.jpg
59 KB, 864x812
>>83760077
That's pretty neat
>>
File: Pinhead rage.jpg (68 KB, 781x540) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead rage.jpg
68 KB, 781x540
>>83760077
Can't unsee!
>>
>>83732929
>A glorious death

You mean an ultimately meaningless one
>>
File: TK-421 sweats at this post.jpg (117 KB, 1113x613) Image search: [Google]
TK-421 sweats at this post.jpg
117 KB, 1113x613
>>83760156
>>
>>83734870
Exactly. There's so much you can do in the Prequel era because the setting isn't just limited to a single war. Regardless as to whether TPM felt uneventful to most, it at least opened up the galaxy in a way that felt just right. Whereas in the Sequels so far you can barely see any hint of a setting because JJ decided to concentrate on just the action and spectacle people seem to remember Star Wars for, and even then it wasn't all that great.

Say what you want of Lucas but he could at least build a world for you to play in.
>>
File: Clones in a canyon.jpg (167 KB, 1219x900) Image search: [Google]
Clones in a canyon.jpg
167 KB, 1219x900
>>83760947
Those are traitorous thoughts trooper!
>>
>>83762197
>going through a canyon
They better fucking watch out.
>>
File: Flamethrower action.jpg (112 KB, 1280x541) Image search: [Google]
Flamethrower action.jpg
112 KB, 1280x541
>>83762477
Don't worry, the boys are ready for some roasted Geonosians!
>>
>>83759826
I just read Nexus of Power and it would seem some information must come from the story group. Pablo and Chee are credited on the front page and there's in depth stuff about the history of Lothal, details on Mortis which contradicts it's legends counterpart. Seems some of this stuff has come from them. There's even planets that I'd never heard of that aren't a part of legends or canon yet according to the wook. It must be a 60/40 legends to canon thing with these ff books or something confusing like that.
>>
>>83746791
>When you realize the Confederates were the good guys
If they weren't manipulated by Sheep they would have won the war easily, and would have brought the galaxy into a new age of prosperity. A shame really.
>>
>>83763474
>Sheep
I meant Sheev, damn autocorrect.
>>
>>83763571
Imagining Palpatine as a sheep is funny in an absurd kind of way.
>>
>>83757429
anakin could have started a Reformation eventually if Palpatine wasn't around

Probably use his military and Senate contacts to make a Jedi quick-response force

No one in the Council would be happy with it
>>
>>83758859
>>83763096
well give me a pdf mate

don't make me go down to /tg/
>>
>>83763966
Isn't that the plot of Zootopia?
>>
>>83765023
Requesting a drawing of Bellwether giving Sheev's electrocution speech from the end of ROTJ. You know, the "Only now, at the END, do you understand" speech.
>>
File: ogimage.img.jpg (264 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.img.jpg
264 KB, 1200x675
More like Star Wars: Fucking Input Lag
>>
>>83764766
What's wrong with /tg/?
>>
File: sZSziDC.jpg (31 KB, 539x594) Image search: [Google]
sZSziDC.jpg
31 KB, 539x594
>>83766348
There's rumors that say even if you've already had sex you become a virgin if you visit /tg/
>>
>>83766445
Weird, the few times i've been there it didnt give off that vibe. One would think their hobbies would force them to be more social.
>>
File: 1462331044060.jpg (957 KB, 2480x2867) Image search: [Google]
1462331044060.jpg
957 KB, 2480x2867
>>83766445
>>83766516
It's actually a pretty okay place. /co/ and it share a lot in common, honestly. You can pretty much end up discussing anything there because everything can be spun as "there's a table top game/we want to discuss what would go into one/just good examples of worlds" and "it once had a comic or cartoon." Being a slower board, there's less of the particularly virulent brands of 4chan autism. But tabletop games are also one of the oldest and crustiest of nerd hobbies, so it has it's own homegrown brands of retardation. And even some primordial brands of modern nerd idiocy. ie. /tg/ is great at world building discussion. Discussion of the real world much, much less so.

Comics are also a pretty old nerd hobby, but being /co/ tends to have a much more modern user base for some reason. I'd say /tg/'s user base is probably older. The only thing really older is genre fiction, and good luck ever discussion that on the literature board. Best LotR threads I've ever seen.
>>
>>83766848
Well said
>>
wew
>>
File: cutano.png (190 KB, 537x879) Image search: [Google]
cutano.png
190 KB, 537x879
dead thread

Post cute.
>>
File: 1461988067955.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461988067955.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>83768388
Not dead, just sleepy
>>
File: tumblr_o6d0ge0gCS1rytkhdo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6d0ge0gCS1rytkhdo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x511
>>83768388
>Post cute
Ok

But yeah, I'm actually liking how quiet our thread has become, it feels like they used to a year ago before TFA came in the picture, no real shitposting and actual conversations. That's how a thread should be.

But I can't wait for Celebration and the excitement that comes with it, it could be pretty interesting this year too.
>>
File: 5oPUqGQ.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
5oPUqGQ.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
>>83768388
>>
>>83768552
It has been confirmed that based hat-man will show the first two episodes of Rebels third season at the Celebration. And maybe they'll show some new star wars vidya footage.
>>
File: mollusc-hound .png (167 KB, 351x249) Image search: [Google]
mollusc-hound .png
167 KB, 351x249
>>83768625
For a second there, I thought that was a fucked up Siamese twined cat. Which reminds me.

What kind of animal companion would you like to travel with in the SW universe, /swg/?
>>
>>83768669
>will show the first two episodes of Rebels third season at the Celebration
If it was anything like last year, I wonder who's going to die in the premiere?
>>
>>83766848
i think its because of the cartoons bit.
>>
>>83740281
Admiral Thrawn would've been cool. Would've been a nice change of pace to have the big bad not be a force user (but that would never happen because then we get no lightsaber battles)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 140

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.