[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally not a single cartoon you can name that would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stardestroyercell.png (284 KB, 644x465) Image search: [Google]
stardestroyercell.png
284 KB, 644x465
There is literally not a single cartoon you can name that would not be improved by the inclusion of Star Destroyers

Not one.
>>
Dora the Explorer.
>>
>>83730985
The clone wars. Just imagine the froth from the rage about canon
>>
>>83732563
Actually the Imperial-I class Star Destroyer, then refereed to as a Imperator class, saw action during the end phase of the Clone Wars, so it wouldn't actually be that out of canon to have say Anakin and Obi Wan oversee a prototype of the starship.
>>
>>83732563

There are Star Destroyers all over the place in The Clone Wars. "Jedi Cruisers" are properly called Venator-class Star Destroyers.
>>
>>83730985
Wander Over Yonder already has one.
>>
Have the Homeworld Gems pilot a huge ass Star Destroyer and SU improves a large amount
>>
>>83730985
Mr pickles
>>
>>83730985
The problem solverz. You could fill the skies with Destroyers and will still be shit
>>
>>83730985
>wanting everything to be shitty Disney fanfic

Got ourselves a Kingdom Hearts autist I see.
>>
>>83733988
Roxas!? What did you do to kairie!?
>>
>>83733382
I'm talking OT Star destroyers. You'd not see those unless it was being built
>>
>>83730985
Droids.

You can't improve that piece of shit.
>>
>>83733988
GOT IT MEMORIZED?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.