[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was funny at times but so SJW crap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 181x279
This was funny at times but so SJW crap.
>>
I haven't read it, but have thought about checking it out. But in what way is it filled with SJW crap? 'Cause that might be a deal breaker.
>>
>>83729434
>181x279
>>
>>83729434
>SJW crap

Hey man, if a human prostitute and a talking dog who's a cop can fall in love who's to say homosexuals can't, or that it's wrong?
>>
>>83729673
That's the thing. The way he makes such a big deal out of it when that's the least fucked up thing happening in that world. Not only this. This and Smax have deeply imoral messages. Like advocating paedophilia and incest under the reason that "love is all that should matter". Touchy feely carp really.
Seriously when you think about it. All the characters were mostly shitty people in that one.
>>
The Transformers robot guy in this is so goddamn good.
>>
>>83730375
>All the characters were mostly shitty people in that one.
Gee, it's almost like it was an Alan Moore comic or something.
>>
>>83729486
>But in what way is it filled with SJW crap?
It's not, OP is just being a retard.
>>
>>83731429
He was probably my favorite character in the whole thing. He should've gotten his own solo mini, not Smax. Smax was still solid though.
>>
Feels like summer /tv/ posting is in full force
>>
>>83731736
I just remember when he meets the kids and I wasn't sure what to expect, and it turns out he's literally the greatest robot in the fucking world. This is one of my favourite Moore comics. He just takes cape comic and police procedural and mashes them up so well.
>>
>>83729434
that word doesnt mean what you think it does
>>
>>83735285
But it does.
>>83731765
Did I interrupt a conversation about your comics waif nerd?
>>
You have to be a fool to not see that the setting was an excuse for Moore to push his left wing opinions.
>>
Kemlo Caesar was the best character, though Pi was pretty great too.
>>
>>83729486
It's about warriors who fight for justice in a society.
So yeah, there's SocialJusticeWarrior stories that will offend your delicate sensibilities.
And if that's your personal peeve then maybe comicbooks in general aren't for you.
>>
>>83736709
And you'd be a fool to not see he was also trying to make the reader question it at the same time.
>>
>>83730375
> Like advocating paedophilia

The main story is literally denouncing pedophilia, you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.