[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Venom Hug.png (435 KB, 469x514) Image search: [Google]
Venom Hug.png
435 KB, 469x514
Will Venom and Spiderman ever bury the hatchet and be friends?
Also, symbiote thread
>>
>>83725834
When Flash comes back to Earth with a detox'd Venom.

They'll launch a team up book.

It will be glorious for 12 issues, then get cancelled despite huge sales because fuck the readers, right?
>>
>>83725834
>I don't read comics the thread
>>
No, because Peter put the symbiote in the foe-zone. Peter will never love it like it loves Peter. Even though it claims to love Eddie now, even if the three of them tried to be friends, there'd be that sexual tension with the symbiote obviously wanting to get it on with Peter, Eddie being oblivious to this and thinking things are just fine between him and the symbiote, and the intense discomfort Peter would feel with knowing what's really going on between the two.
>>
>>83725862
;_;
>>
So am I the only one who dislikes the friendly talking space armor version of Venom?
>>
File: Venom Space Knight.jpg (681 KB, 646x2955) Image search: [Google]
Venom Space Knight.jpg
681 KB, 646x2955
>>
>>83726823
Only idiots like Bendis trash.
>>
Sexual Symbiosis dump when?
>>
>>83726823
>So am I the only one

No. You are NEVER the only one.
>>
>>83726881

It's not that hard to find online.
>>
>>83725876
Just... wow how right you are
>>83725915
>>
>>83725834
>venom will never bond with gwen and be peter's abusive girlfriend
>>
>>83725915
Peter puts a lot of people in the foe-zone.

Spider-man is actually one of the most rigid and inflexible capes out there.

And one spidey decides you're 'bad' he's an absolutely prick.
>>
>Mania showed up in a panel of Deadpool and the mercs for money

I can't hate you Bunn.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.