[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Telltale's The Walking Dead season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 5XTY98h1-850x560.jpg (199 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
5XTY98h1-850x560.jpg
199 KB, 850x560
Nobody else hyped for the sneak peak at E3 today? What are your expectations? Do you want more story choices? Are you team boat man or team Jane?
>>
>>83720472
S2 was a huge letdown, don't really care at this point. I'll probably buy it when it goes on sale for $5 or something. I haven't tried Michonne yet either.

And I'm team fuck both of them.
>>
>>83720509
Telltale shot themselves in the foot. All the games are at worst okay stories but it's the same game every single time, nothing in their lineup has me hype.
>>
File: Fwll1ZY[1].jpg (410 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Fwll1ZY[1].jpg
410 KB, 1024x576
>>83720841
The new Batman game looks straight up gorgeous but I'm only mildly interested in it

From the castlist, it sounds like it's just going to be a Falcone/Catwoman story, which is fucking lame.
>>
File: strongbad_keyswordtar.jpg (15 KB, 207x247) Image search: [Google]
strongbad_keyswordtar.jpg
15 KB, 207x247
>>83720472
I'd be more hype for a SBCG4AP 2 announce.
>>
>>83720472
>Are you team boat man or team Jane
it's going to begin like a year later and Clem is going to be in the same place no matter what you chose, mark my words
>>
>>83720962
This needs to happen.
Or a homestar/Sam and Max crossover game.
>>
File: smug because I'm right.jpg (141 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
smug because I'm right.jpg
141 KB, 1280x532
>>83720914
Read the cast list again famalam. Two-Face.

Because of course Telltale would pick a villain who believes that agency is an illusion and has a crippling need to resolve even meaningless arbitrary choices by the flip of a coin
>>
>>83720841
my favorite bit in S2 was not deciding to rob the Russian guy only to have that not matter at all because the Russians have to ambush me anyway. the only impact that decision had was "black girl was pretty cool BUT white lady want to rob me so let's shoot them anyway". there's no real big decisions in The Walking Dead. if you save a character who could've died then they're just not going to do anything until the next episode when they'll die for real. if you decide not to be a shithead, you'll get blame for the fact everyone else was a shithead
>>
>>83721063
Honestly WD is the worst offender of this in all of the Telltale games. The zombie apocalypse is the perfect excuse for everyone to be crippling stupid and suicidaly petty.
>>
File: NGB_Bonnie_Firepit.png (978 KB, 688x896) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Bonnie_Firepit.png
978 KB, 688x896
>>83721140
I a had a pic to go with that little rant too
>>
File: sabretooth.jpg (39 KB, 366x322) Image search: [Google]
sabretooth.jpg
39 KB, 366x322
>>83720914
>>83721032
>Batman game
>No Joker

I really shouldn't get my hopes up but thank fuck.
>>
>>83721187
My only wish is if this game gets a sequel they resist putting him in.
>>
>>83720981
that'd be severely disappointing
>>
>>83720472
I hope they learned from S2 that the save only one person dilemma has gotten stale. How many times did I have to "save" someone just for them to be written out of the story anyway.
>>
Let me guess what'll happen.

Everyone dies. Nothing gets better.

No hope for the future, fuck everything.
>>
>>83720472
>Telltale

If it's not Sam and Max then you can fuck off
>>
>>83720472
OH BOY WILL IT HAVE MORE CHOICES THAT DON'T MATTER AT ALL?
>>
Since this is a Walking Dead thread how about we discuss the comic too. You think the freshly killed Walker in the newest issue was someone doing recon work on Alexandria from the Radio Group?

Also >Alexandria and all the communities are becoming a petri dish for SJWs, liberals and others in that mind set
I hope Alpha burns it all down to the ground. Would really hate for this Whisperer War storyline to be some bullshit allegory for the current refugee crisis.
>>
>>83722199
>You think the freshly killed Walker in the newest issue was someone doing recon work on Alexandria from the Radio Group?

That was Brandon, the kid Negan killed in the last issue.
>>
File: 23.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2767) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2767
>>83722724

I'm talking about this one but I guess it was Brandon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.