[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aside from batman, DC films, games and tv series are terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 91OZN9lmo4L._SL1500_.jpg (393 KB, 1500x1489) Image search: [Google]
91OZN9lmo4L._SL1500_.jpg
393 KB, 1500x1489
>Aside from batman, DC films, games and tv series are terrible compared to their marvel counterparts
Is this true for comics too?
>>
>>83719958
No, who the fuck told you that?
>>
>TV series
Woahhhh, slow your roll their bud. Maybe from what's airing on TV today, but over time? Oh no sir.

And comics are such a mixed bag. So many series seem to be so okay that they counteract the shitty ones into an equilibrium of meh
>>
>>83719958
Superman 1 and 2 are better than the X-men and spiderman films.
DC goddamn owns TV. even if you don't like CW shows, the fucking DCAU is lightyears ahead of any marvel equivalent.
There have only been 2 genuinely good comic book video games: Spider-man 2 and Comix Zone for the Sega Genesis. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you something.
>>
>>83719958
Yes.

I'm not even sure DC publishes comics that aren't Batman anymore.
>>
>>83720034

Aside from Gotham all TV stuff is terrible.

I like The Flash, but it's not a good show.
>>
>>83719958
>Marvel cartoons better than DC cartoons

Compare Agents of Smash and Ultimate Spider-Man to JLU. I dare you.
>>
someone posted a "earnings" chart for the various DC and Marvel products: movies, toys, games, etc.
Marvel blows DC out of the fucking water
that said, they're both rubbish
>>
>>83720151
>Aside from batman
>>
People hated on Young Justice but it's legitimately better plotted and executed than all of the CW shows. I don't get the double standard.
>>
>>83720113
You memin' me m8?
>>
>>83720113
>Aside from Gotham all TV stuff is terrible.
Gotham of course being super extra terrible.
>>
>>83720192
People loved Young Justice, despite the terrible dialogue and awful plotting (everything the heroes do benefiting the villains is bad plotting).
>>
>>83719958

this is not bait from a /tvirgin/ shitposter
>>
>>83720221
Gotham is by far the best looking show and the only show that doesnt rely on shitty personal drama.

In Gotham if you have problems with your Ex it mean she will escape the madhouse and that you will be tortured in a church while she tries to marry you.
>>
>>83720094
Do you do this for free or for a fee, Marlel shill?
>>
>>83719958
>it's a OP baits DCucks episode
>>
Most of the DCAU is better than any of that live action trash desu.
>>
>>83719958
DC TV with real actors is cancer. DC Animation is very good. DC comics is God tier.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.