[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /co/ feel about Miller's Holy Terror?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 81Tj4+BYVHL.jpg (337 KB, 1500x1154) Image search: [Google]
81Tj4+BYVHL.jpg
337 KB, 1500x1154
How does /co/ feel about Miller's Holy Terror?
>>
would like some input to. Buddy of mine read it but I'm not sure I want to
>>
>>83719640
Triggered.
>>
>>83719640
A deliciously sleazy Bat/Cat story
>>
It's a beautiful trainwreck of a bunch of different ideas that could each work on their own, but utterly fail when put together. It reads like a schizophrenic mishmash of two or three different books with clashing themes and tones.
>>
>>83719707
>or a fag living in Orlando
Surely they'd support the message...?
I don't get it.
>>
>>83719707
> ;)
>>
>>83719854
Surely liberals ought to stop thinking muslims and LGBTAQRSX are "natural allies".
>>
Time to story time it!
>>
File: 853.png (2 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
853.png
2 MB, 680x680
>>83722782
Only a very loud and annoying minority think that. Stop trusting what you read on the internet.
>>
>>83722898
>Stop trusting what you read on the internet.
I'll do that when they stop using the term "PoC" unironically.
>>
a stupid and racist work from a comics master
>>
>>83719640
I like the scene before the terrorist girl blows up the club.

It's not very good otherwise. Miller's still a great storyteller, but you could better pick one of his books that are actually good.
>>
It's fucking wild. And at the end it turns out that the jews really were conspiring against humanity the whole time. It's like /pol/ made a comic book.
>>
>>83719640
I don't like it. It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>83722782
Said... who, ever?
>>
>>83719640
it's good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.