[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catillac Cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: The_Catillac_Cats.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
The_Catillac_Cats.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Despite being the "b segment", this was so much better than Heathcliff, and almost felt like it shouldn't have even been part of the same show. What made it so much better?
>>
>>83716936
bipedal
>>
Omg, op, I used to tough myself to the female...I forgot this things name.

Holy shit.
>>
>>83716962
Wasn't Heathcliff bipedal too, though?
>>
>>83716936
It was created by a bunch of french guys who wanted to make it its own show. But financial and other reasons made them change the show into Heathcliff: The Animated Thing, with Catillac Cats being a supporting segment. And yet, this was the show they wanted to make to begin with.

Too lazy to give you the sources, but you always have the option to just take my words for it.
>>
File: riffraff&cleo.jpg (87 KB, 645x488) Image search: [Google]
riffraff&cleo.jpg
87 KB, 645x488
>>83717059
I can actually fully believe that. The two seem very different, and honestly I sometimes got the vibe that they put more effort into the Catillac Cat segments than the Heathcliff segments.
>>
File: rf Riff Raff happy.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rf Riff Raff happy.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>83717151
>she even reads PlayTomcat with him
Lucky, lucky fellow.
>>
File: dancingcats.jpg (50 KB, 632x358) Image search: [Google]
dancingcats.jpg
50 KB, 632x358
>>83717059
I remember reading about this, actually. Makes me wonder if this would ever come back, free of the shackles of Heathcliff.

On the other hand, reboots haven't exactly been all that quality lately...
>>
>>83716936
Better characters.
Also Cleo is fuckable....yes that helped.
>>
The Heathcliff portions completely missed the surreal antihumor of the strips.
>>
File: SS35.jpg (23 KB, 469x473) Image search: [Google]
SS35.jpg
23 KB, 469x473
Clean was only hot when the Japanese studio was animating her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.