[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The race has no rules >Guy with the only car with no gimmicks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: redredbarumiui.jpg (22 KB, 453x224) Image search: [Google]
redredbarumiui.jpg
22 KB, 453x224
>The race has no rules
>Guy with the only car with no gimmicks, tricks or guns is called a cheater

You used to root for someone in the Wacky Races?

I used to root for the Red Max , but i never I never saw him win
>>
Dick... Always.
>>
>>83716114
prof pat pending. he won a couple times

i really liked his design in the reboot pilot too
>>
>>83717094
really wish it got picked up
>>
>>83716788
This, everyone else was too flat of a character for me. He deserved to win at LEAST once.
>>
>>83716114
Well, that's because he cheated.
>>
>>83716114

Has /co/ seen this? Gundam Wacky Races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOl0VPXqww0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7EINZhOeI
>>
>>83719159
There was that one absolutely criminal episode where he's disqualified for finishing in first because he extended the front of his vehicle over the finish line at the last moment, when Peter Perfect did the EXACT SAME THING in an earlier episode and it was considered perfectly alright.
>>
>>83716114
I always liked the Anthill Mob
>>
The ironic thing is that if Dick never cheated he'd probably win every race easily considering his car is powered by a fucking rocket
>>
>>83716114
I rooted for Dick because he was clearly the better driver. He'd have to be in order to get ahead of everyone else to set the traps.
>>
>>83719188
>Yazan Gable is Dick Dastardly

Haha, thats perfect.
>>
Wasn't there an episode where Dick accidentally won without cheating and he gave up the prize because he only wanted to win while cheating?
>>
File: Geze.jpg (889 KB, 1746x2171) Image search: [Google]
Geze.jpg
889 KB, 1746x2171
>>83720074
I thought Gemon being his sidekick was a nice touch.

Fuck me I want a Geze HG. Why is ZZ so underrepresented?
>>
File: wacky races.jpg (220 KB, 1140x489) Image search: [Google]
wacky races.jpg
220 KB, 1140x489
>>83721077
I realize wikipedia isn't the best, but they said Dick and Muttley had absolutely zero top three finishes.
>>
File: Wacky_Races_-_Compact_Pussycat.jpg (271 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Wacky_Races_-_Compact_Pussycat.jpg
271 KB, 1280x960
>>83721273

>race statistics
>racer bios
>non-English titles
>replicas of almost every car made for the Goodwood Festival of Speed
>every cultural reference to the series, OVA or otherwise

Somebody put a lot of love into the Wacky Races Wikipedia page.
>>
>>83719135
I swear there was one time he won because he didn't try to cheat once the entire race, but for the life of me I can't remember the episode itself.
>>
>>83721614
It's probably just really old. There used to be a lot of really in dept Wikipedia article about fiction until all those thinkpeices started circulating saying things like "Humanity is getting dumber! Wikipedia has more pages on Sonic than Jesus!" so they purged almost everything.
>>
>>83719188
https://youtu.be/jnFoGRtrhXI
>>
>>83716114
Dick.
>>
>>83719188
>>83724802

So japs really like wacky races

Well, they love horse racing, so it makes sense
>>
>>83721646
He was going to win, but since he didn't cheat he got fans and stopped to sign autographs letting everyone else pass him by. He seemed cool with it though.
>>
>>83719214
that was dick dastardly not red max who got screwed because of disqualification because his car extended. the fucking peter perfect did it later and it was allowed. but the she show made no attempts to hid the judges loved screwing over dick dastardly.

In one race Dasterdly and Muttley did cross the Finish line first without cheating-but were disqualified because-due to a series of comic mishaps-they were in the wrong car!
>>
>>83721646
There was one time he was head-to-head with the other racers, but when he heard they'll have a photo finish, he stopped the car and got out so he could pose.
>>
>>83725458
On one occasion, in an episode which was voted the worst of the series, Dastardly actually won the race, but it was revealed he had cheated by extending the nose of his car (even though the actual finish shows no such cheating, implying that the judges possibly had the replay footage altered out of bias. Although it should be noted that in the DVD release of this scene the photo finish was covered with smoke, thereby adding even more questions to this scene).
>>
>>83725394

That's because Dick is actually a part of the Organisers doing the race. He's like the Gladiators from Gladiator or The House Robots from Robot Wars, but not allowed to win.
>>
>>83716114

Dick's Gimmick was cheating, though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.