[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a discussion about this? just read this for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: old man logan.jpg (83 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
old man logan.jpg
83 KB, 633x537
can we have a discussion about this? just read this for the first time today, had a blast outside of a couple gripes like how the hell thor got taken down so quickly, and why odin didn't bother coming down to avenge his son
all kinda silly how its just the US, guess Millar forgot the rest of the world exists?
other than that though it was a blast
>>
>>83713263
Odin is dick, plain and simple-
>>
>>83713263
Yeah I thought it was good, only thing I disliked is the ending.
>>
>>83713263
This comic's version of the Hulk is so bad that I can't even think of it without getting angry
>>
I think the only reason the U.S. was so important was because the mole people or something caused earthquakes that destroyed everywhere else, as for the places outside of Earth (like Asgard) I imagine some galactic or mystical villains conquered/destroyed them.
>>
>>83713421
HOW CONVENIENT
>>
File: 1465688351336.png (174 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465688351336.png
174 KB, 500x500
>>
>>83713795

Without the earth heroes most of the cosmic threads are undisputed. I suppose that the god killer had Odin and the resto o fthe gods and the Skrulls, annihilus or some other bad guy hit the universe to the stone age.
>>
>>83713263
The premise is one of those "All the heroes die/are dead for the convenience of the plot" stories.

How did Thor die, where's the cosmic backup, etc. Not relevant to the current plot so it takes backseat for the story Millar actually wants to tell. Which, for the record, I really enjoyed.

>>83713392
The ending was really satisfying but Banner was the worst part of the entire story easily.
>>
>It's 50 years in the future but they still have gameboys and xboxes and JIM BELUSHI VHS TAPES
>Peter married a black woman
>The Hulk is the dictator landlord of all of California but HE LIVES IN A FUCKING CAVE
>She-Hulk going along with Bruce's incest bullshit
>>
>>83714535
>Peter married a black woman
That honestly bothered me the most
But it's 50 years from Civil War era, and there wouldn't be any new consoles and stuff considering how much the villains fucked up society.
>>
>>83714606
I know there probably wouldn't be any consoles but it's ridiculous that after half a century they'd not only be around and functioning but they'd be as common as the comic suggests they are. Triply so for the Jim Belushi tapes.
>>
>>83713263
It's an alternative Earth. Maybe the gods aren't as powerful, maybe Odin is sleeping, maybe Earth does not have friends in space, maybe only the US developed a superhero/villain culture.

It's not like there are all that many superheroes outside the US anyway in 616, with the majority of them ending up in a US-based team anyway.
>>
>>83714535
>She-Hulk going along with Bruce's incest bullshit

Sure she is, Bruce was such a smooth talker. I guess the people he murdered and cannibalized went along with it too.

Since you seem a little thick I'll drop the sarcasm and straight out say that he probably raped her
>>
>>83713392
They are inbred in California. Somehow being inbred afflicts them with redneck stereotypes, despite the fact they they are in California, completely removed from the culture.

This was like fucking blackface right here. It was so bad that it may have even offended me.
>>
>>83713350
Pretty much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.