[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no regular show thread? wtf /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-11-22h59m40s873.png (687 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-11-22h59m40s873.png
687 KB, 1280x738
So I just saw the new episode "Lame Lockdown" and theres only 2 episodes left if I'm correct before the finale.

Are you guys as psyched as I am for what's going to happen?

All the crazy stuff happening with the dome.
The experiments they've been working on that we are barely seeing are making me very curious as to what they are going to do with the park employees.

The blueprints (if I had them i'd post them) make it seem like they are going to send the dome into space but idk anymore.

What do you guys think is going to happen?

JG Qunitel said that it's going to change the show in a big way which is very different from how regular show has been over the course of it's run.

Also, why don't they care that the dome scientists are doing really shady things?
Everything that has happened to them in the past would make me think they might want to find out and do something about it before it's too late.

>inb4 they just don't care
>>
>Regular Show
They're still airing that?
>>
they just don't care
>>
This fucking show blew its wad years ago and now its trying to get the lore audience. Too fucking late.
>>
I'm mad too, anon. People are honestly missing out.
>>
>>83704604
i really don't think it's been that bad over the past few years, sure it's had it's bad moments like how they made mordecai into a cuck but they fixed all that over the past season

and they're doing a really good job at making the lore interesting by barely showing anything but showing it in every episode since the button

anyone who was expecting lore before the dome arc was a moron anyway because regular show is just about random shit happening and 80s references whether they be music,video games, movies or whatever

also the color schemes always made the show for me, how everything would be normal and as soon as something started going down the shading, color, music and just the tone of the episode would change so drastically in mere seconds.

i always liked it more than AT (considering they both came out at the same time and ive been watching both sinc0e they did) and it never need lore to make it good but now that they are adding it it's making it amazing

but to each their own
>>
>>83704683
right? alot of people miss out on shows because as soon as they start dropping in quality for a few episodes or a season they give up instead of riding it out and seeing if it gets better

if i gave up on every show that had a bad episode i wouldn't be watching anything, would you?
>>
>>83704519
I just noticed this guys eating a grilled cheese.

The next episode focuses around Cheezers.
>>
>>83708381
Mhm, it's the one where they lure Mordecai and Rigby in with VIP memberships. It's also a company that's related to the conspiracy from the chili cook off list.
>>
File: rursng.png (918 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rursng.png
918 KB, 1600x900
>>83704519
>not watching the 1080p release by now
>>
>>83712485
mordecai should sing a song about his own long long legs
>>
I was going to make a thread about it but since this one exists, I'll just post it here.

VIP Members Only-
Mordecai and Rigby try to become VIPs at Cheezers.

Deez Keys-
A search for Benson's car keys leads the guys to make a deal with the scientists.

These episodes are right before the finale.
>>
File: Trend.jpg (2 MB, 4796x2472) Image search: [Google]
Trend.jpg
2 MB, 4796x2472
>>83704519
>The blueprints
>>
>>83704869
no, I would give up if it had a slew of bad episodes
>>
>>83704519
I just want Regular Show to become Moral Orel lite
>>
File: TrendUPdate.jpg (3 MB, 6400x2472) Image search: [Google]
TrendUPdate.jpg
3 MB, 6400x2472
>>83713424
forgot i had a newer version
>>
File: everything.png (3 MB, 2462x1186) Image search: [Google]
everything.png
3 MB, 2462x1186
>>
File: dvd.png (3 MB, 2352x1323) Image search: [Google]
dvd.png
3 MB, 2352x1323
>>
File: me.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
me.png
2 MB, 1600x900
it means so much more now
>>
how is this not archived yet, jesus christ
>>
Is it time yet to beg the mods for a sticky on the finale?
>>
>>83715812
its never too early to beg
>>
>the weird monster guy is named in the credits at the time

>Pam I Am
>"Old Man Pam"

>Lame Lockdown
>"Creature"

by the way, it's the same as Pam herself, she was just named "Scientist" with a number next to it in The Dome Experiment Special, not sure if that was planned or they didn't want to spoil it, same VA though I think.

Steffen also keeps changing throughout the credits sequences between Steffen, Stephen, and Dome Employee
>>
>>83716867
first few episodes named margaret as Unnamed Robin even though her name was in the episode
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.