[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle Grandpa!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 18989252.jpg (79 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
18989252.jpg
79 KB, 800x480
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 100% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD IF YOU SEE A DUPLICATE OR OTHERWISE UNOFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 0% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD PLEASE RE-DIRECT THEM HERE SORRY I'VE BEEN LATE THESE PAST FEW WEEKS I SLEPT IN T B H

>In the Clouds: Uncle Grandpa helps a boy get his head out of the clouds and focused on his history test.

BY THE WAY MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GOOD MORNIN'!
>>
Who watches this meme show?
>>
BIG

NASTY

CHICKEN
>>
File: In the clouds.jpg (77 KB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
In the clouds.jpg
77 KB, 1277x716
Download Link Here

https://mega.nz/#!C1oRTQSQ!sRt0VIcCpUWwGqMVNP7PR0W2weLTVc3bfuwEDYOeU2w
>>
>>83687706
Thanks!
>>
>>83687239
BIG NASTY KITCHEN
>>
This show can actually be pretty funny, though that is probably because I have a stoner's sense of humor. It's very hit or miss.

Also, it won the self-awarded award for best Steven Universe episode, you can't argue with that!
>>
>>83687211
Don't you have a bullet to bite?
>>
>>83688231
to be honest I didn't think this episode was very good, mostly because of the "off model-ness" or something
>>
>>83687104
GOOD MORNING
>>
File: cheese.png (289 KB, 622x607) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
289 KB, 622x607
I completely forgot again. Glad to see the official thread is back.
>>
>>83690007
I haven't watched UG in a while, but did Nick Edwards board the episode? That would probably explain it (though I do like how he draws characters)
>>
Who is the better waifu, Aunt Grandma or Pizza Eve

protip: it's Pizza Eve
>>
File: canceled.jpg.gif (27 KB, 623x315) Image search: [Google]
canceled.jpg.gif
27 KB, 623x315
>>83687104
>>
>>83691179

Yep (I want him to get his own series)
>>
>>83691745
shouldn't you be at /woy/?
>>
>>83692839
Wander over Yonder and this show are both cancelled anyway, so he can be at both
>>
>>
>>83692084
I think he said something on Twitter he's working on a project.
>>
>>83691639
I would need some photos to better accurately make my decision
>>
>>83695703

Probably a comic
>>
I used to think Beary Nice was just naive and didn't notice that Hotdog Person was always getting fucked over but now it seems like he's a huge dick who just pushes him into shit and then ignores his suffering.
Still funny though.
>>
I've been noticing some changes in this episode. The new opening and the background are fully painted now. Is this Season 4?
>>
>>83696524
This episode is like the first time Hotdog Person had a happy ending.
>>
Ule Gapa FOREVER!!
>>
>>83696542
I think they've mixed around seasons 3 and 4 (aka later half of production season 2 and production season 3)
>>
The great Nick Edwards ladies and gentlemen.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.