[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, did they fuck? With her tied up? Their whole story was that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So, did they fuck? With her tied up? Their whole story was that Jubilee wanted the d, hard. I like how they list Jubilee at 5'5" and Robin at 5'3" in the issue before, but robin is still a head taller than her. Granted I also get pissed where they make Starfire shorter than Dick.

Anyway, Tim×Jubes is my otp. Otherwise I only want Jubilee with girls
>>
Does he put glue on his face to keep the mask on every time he goes out?
>>
>>83684905
Spirit gum
>>
>>83684905
Have you never worn a costume? I think in a cartoon or comic they explicitly state it's that kinda make up glue to make it hard for bad guys to remove
>>
Is this still in continuity? Does Jubes still masterbate to tim?
>>
My favorite part of the story is how JJJ becomes EiC of the daily planet and then precedes to be the only character who gives no fucks about what is going on because he is too busy being JJJ and trying to get his stories
>>
>mullet superman
>Ben Riley
>>
Sparrow Jubilee is catty as fuck and way too 90s
>>
>>83684879
>did they fuck?
Tim stayed a virgin from his creation through till Lobdell's Teen Titans.

Sorry to ruin your fantasies.
>>
>tfw accidently deleted issue 4 and have to wait till later to re-download it so I can read that and start on all access to get more timxjubes

Does anyone else love that one draw fag where the idiot accidently did jubes×dick cause he confused Robins
>>
>>83686403
He might have lost it to Cass, which was the real reason New 52 happened, not Flashpoint.
>>
>>83686403
Which means Jubilee is still a virgin
>>
This shit is why no one takes cape comics seriously, go read some indie comics and grow up
>>
>>83687363
What shit?
I've already read Scott pilgrim
>>
>>83687363
Nice bate, faggot
>>
>>83686971
Tim likes that slanty pussy
>>
>>83686157
>actually calling Danvers a slut
>>
>>83686971
Nice
>>
>>83686971
Does tim have a thing for chick's with learning disorders?
>>
>>83684879
So, think Jubilee likes being tied up?
>>
>>83685194
>Is this still in continuity?

Likely, I don't think Marvel is as reboot happy (at least, not full-scale) as DC.

>Does Jubes still masterbate to tim?

Nah, she's been through some shit since then. Now it's all X-23/Laura, baby.
>>
>>83690439
So she is totally gay now?
>>
Anyone wanna story time this? Or the Aquaman from this? He was cool as fuck
>>
>>83691073
Seconding
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.