[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have one question. why the fuck did they not press there advantage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_7.jpg (98 KB, 398x625) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths_7.jpg
98 KB, 398x625
I have one question.
why the fuck did they not press there advantage against the antimonitor they had him on the ropes they could have finished it but instead they said multiverse saved for now let's go home while the anti monitor rebuilds his strength.
Pretty good story so far but I still don't see what would have been wrong with saying we are retconing the multiverse this is how things have changed did they really need to make a story out of it.
>>
People would complain less if they were given an understandable reason for the retcon.

Doesn't always work out like that though, obviously.
>>
>>83682985
>what would have been wrong with saying we are retconing the multiverse this is how things have changed did they really need to make a story out of it.
Stories are fun, and their business.
>>
I'm really liking the stuff with the villan takeover
>>
>>83683329
Alright dinner eaten time to read the rest of this
>>
>>83683584
I had been thinking it was a bit odd that they weren't exploring the various magical dimensions here so the bit with gemworld was nice
>>
I too have one question.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?
>>
>>83683758
Ok the resolution was pretty good seems these last 2 issues are just wrapping up loose ends and whatnot

I'm guessing it only took them a few years to add in a new universe
>>
>>83683942
I like the idea that while the universe was mostly able to correct itself magicly a lot of things went to hell.
Just one more issue to go now.
>>
>>83684161
Well fuck I'm to tired to concentrate on these last 10 pages night /co/
>>
>>83684810
Welp I managed to get focused again.
That was pretty good had a few flaws but I don't really have the time to go into them.
>>
>>83682985
Crisis was a big event and sold a lot. The actual multiverse changes weren't even completely known at the start of the mini-series - and even by the end there's inconsistencies between the unified Earth at the end of Crisis and the actual Post Crisis Earth.
>>
I actually got a question about COIE. Technically Silver/Bronze Age Heroes are on the new Earth. So why do they treat them like they are completely new.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.