[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever tried something from a cartoon and had it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Siegbert_Schnoesel (1).jpg (17 KB, 378x205) Image search: [Google]
Siegbert_Schnoesel (1).jpg
17 KB, 378x205
Have any of you ever tried something from a cartoon and had it backfire?

Every day I go to the supermarket and buy a 500g bag of spaghetti and a tin of spaghetti sauce because that is what I eat for dinner everyday, I also buy a tub of ben and jerries for desert. That is the only food I eat for the entire day and I didn't think it was unusual

Anyway, yesterday I was buying my stuff and the cashier commented and asked why I buy so much food everyday. The only excuse I could think of was telling her that I own a restaurant, like Squidward, and I told her I would invite her for dinner one day. Now she will be expecting me to give her full details of my restaurant like Squilliam did with Squidward. Either that or I can't ever go back to this supermarket again which is the one I shop at each day.

What can I do? I obviously don't have a 'spongebob' to save my ass. I was thinking of telling her I own a small Italian restaurant and inviting her but then telling her that the restaurant had to close down due to financial issues. I can then slowly buy less food and just say it is for myself. There is already a restaurant I can use.

Do you guys have any experience of cartoons bleeding into your life?
>>
I have so many questions

Why do you eat spaghetti for dinner every day?
>>
>>83682991
it is all i know how to make
>>
Is this some 5 year old copypasta?
>>
someone help
>>
>>83682960
Did you not learn squidward's lesson in the episode about lying?
>>
>>83682998
Get a cookbook.
>>
>>83682960
get a friend to forget everything he knows except fine dining.. and breathing
>>
File: kek.gif (494 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
494 KB, 350x250
Jesus anon...
>>
If this isn't copypasta...
>>
Just tell her the truth: you're a socially anxious autistic boy and got overexcited about cartoons.
>>
>>83682998
are you luigi from hotel mario?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.