[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey kid, wanna /ss/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (1 MB, 1356x766) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1356x766
Hey kid, wanna /ss/?
>>
haha memes amirite guise
>>
>Pidge
>/ss/

Have I got some news for you, OP...
>>
>>83679714
But which one of them was the better girl?
>>
>>83679714
why is she a nigger now and why does sven have a gook name
>>
>>83680509
Cause Sven is a faggy name.
>>
>>83679714
Jesus this looks so generic it feels like an american show
>>
>>83680509

Because God personally decided to make you - yes, you and only you - the unhappiest motherfucker on the planet by making Allura black and "renaming" Sven to Shiro.
>>
>>83680537

But anon...it IS an American show.
>>
>>83680569
((triggered))
>>
>>83680606
Agreed >>83680509 is easily triggered.
>>
>>83680606

Oh jeez, he's gonna be out of his mind all day.
>>
File: 55nvow.jpg (53 KB, 766x850) Image search: [Google]
55nvow.jpg
53 KB, 766x850
>>83680569
Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God.
>>
what is this shit? no really whats this from?
>>
>>83680673
The new Volton on netflix.
It's bretty gud
>>
>>83680673

Voltron: Legendary Defender. The whole first season dropped on Netflix yesterday.

>>83680660

I'm sure you would, but She's not available right now.
>>
>>83680685
ah. I'll have to check it out. thanks.
>>
>>83680569
seriously voltron was Christian warrior with a cross on his chest what are they gonna do next make the robot pray to allah
>>
>>83680688

thanks, looks neat. just hope it doesnt stuff the same fate as that thundercats reboot a few years back
>>
>>83680632
ooh name fag is mad
>>
>>83680636
fuck you and your same faggery this series is shit and it shits on the people that grew up watching it
>>
>>83680509
Would it be better if Sven was Somalian?
>>
>>83680711
>>83680781

I actually did grow up watching Voltron, and I think it's a wonderful reboot of the franchise, so you would do well to stop assuming your opinions speak for everyone.
>>
>>83680796
really fuck sven because hes a throw away character anyway hes probably gonna get captured and lead a gay pride parade for his heroism in the next season i am mostly pissed how they took a giant shit on the christian audience
>>
>>83680781
I haven't watch this series nor do I intend to but I need to tell you to kill yourself my man. Your mom was probably sucking black cock during your childhood and it was ruined in every way already. You were just too retarded to notice at the time.
>>
>>83680699
Be prepared for characters that are either bland or OH SO WACKY!
Hunk - "I'm fat, beta and WACKY!"
Lance - "I'm self-absorbed and WACKY!"
Coran - "I'm so random and WACKY!"
Keith - "I'm present and occasionally speak"
Shiro - "I also appear, and I am a leader with a mysterious past"
Alura - "I have an accent"
Pidge - "I have a motivation and a secret"
>>
>>83680853
you obviously arent a Christian and dont understand what it means for a little kid to have a giant robot warrior fighting for you
>>
>>83680942
You probably have never even read Pilgrim's Progress faggot.
>>
>>83680942

I'm atheist/agnostic, and no, I don't understand what it means for you to think Voltron was a "Christian warrior" despite its being a non-sentient robot controlled by three men, a woman, and a humanoid of indeterminate gender who were never presented as, nor explicitly identified as, Christians in any way.
>>
>>83681002

he has a cross on his chest that means he is fighting for jesus and that is what the creators of the cartoon intended
>>
>>83681067

Not everything that has a cross in it is meant to be identified as "Christian" - and I don't know if you know this, but Voltron was actually adapted from an anime series called GoLion, and I'm fairly certain Christianity isn't the dominant religion in Japan, so...yeah, uh, you ponder that for a while.
>>
>>83681002
I think he's talking about Classic Voltron, not the new Netflix Voltron. Classic Voltron had a cross emblem on its coat of arms, both on the robot and on the Castle of Lions itself. They also showed one or two scenes of some characters praying and making the sign of the cross.
>>
File: Tip of the hat.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
Tip of the hat.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>83681002
>>
>>83681094
yes thank you i hate to argue this but voltron was a very Christian cartoon
>>
File: WagoFinger.jpg (33 KB, 511x379) Image search: [Google]
WagoFinger.jpg
33 KB, 511x379
>>83681125
>>
>>83681144

>voltron was a very Christian cartoon

[multiple in-depth citations needed]
>>
>>83680528
And looks like its missing a vowel.
>>
>>83681089
And yet if you actually watched GoLion, you'd see Raible (Coran) and Fala (Allura) making the sign of the cross before praying in front of the King's body/shrine.
>>
>>83681173

Were they explicitly coded as Christian outside of that moment, though? Were they explicitly said to be Christian?

(Jesus Christ, I'm arguing about the religiousity of fictional characters in a thirty-year-old cartoon adapted from a Japanese anime. God fucking help me.)
>>
>>83681205
What else would making the sign of the cross signify? What other religion does that, after all?
>>
>>83680899
>Hunk
>Beta
KYS
>>
>>83681231

>What else would making the sign of the cross signify?

A deep underlying respect for the lowercase "t".
>>
>>83681173
Oh my fucking god no one cares, no one cares about that, at all, for fuck's sake they dropped that aspect of his design ages ago, why are you bitching and moaning about it NOW?
>>
>thread about /ss/ turns into two faggots arguing about whether a show was intended to be religious or not

The fuck /co/
>>
>>83681231
Crosses are not exclusively Christian. It's just two lines intersecting.
>>
>>83681246
You're confusing me for this guy:
>>83680711
>>83680942
>>83681067

I'm just trying to explain his point of view.
>>
>>83681326
Well tell him he's retarded and so are you for actually trying to explain that nonsense.
>>
>>83681259
But making the sign of the cross before praying is a very Christian thing to do. And like I said, I don't know of any other religion that does the same thing.
That is, unless this guy:
>>83681245
is absolutely correct, and the people of Planet Altea/Arus actually worship the lowercase "t".
>>
File: 1465457045650.jpg (90 KB, 1252x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465457045650.jpg
90 KB, 1252x1080
>>83680509
better than a boring white woman
>>
>>83681166
what you mean besides the giant robot with a cross on his chest?
>>
>>83680509
Are niggers not Christian? I thought more blacks are into Christianity than whites are.
>>
>>83681377

Multiple instances of explicit Christian coding, a character saying they're Chrisitan, or the creators of GoLion admitting to a Christian influence beyond bare-bones iconography would be a good start.
>>
>>83681404
how about the goddamn japanese animators being Christian and putting that in their show fedorafag
>>
>>83681361
It was very prominent in european crests which voltron takes it's imagery from. however as a japanese production is was mostly astetic. If it was portraying Christianity it would actually be more blatant about it. Sorry anon this is just a case of taking something from europe they don't actually know about.
>>
>>83681427

Prove it.
>>
>>83681457
all i have is my faith i'm sure some well fired e-mails would settle the issue, i will have my church ask why voltron dropped the cross
>>
>>83681537

>all i have is my faith

You can have faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but believing you've been touched by His noodly appendage doesn't make your arguments factually correct.
>>
>>83681651
it will be ok i think i worked all of my anger out arguing with you actually and i thank you

sometimes hardheld things are difficult to let go of i want a Christian friendly version of voltron and perhaps that can happen
>>
>>83681763
What's not Christian about the reboot?
>>
>>83680688
*Xhe
>>
>>83681763

>i want a Christian friendly version of voltron

What isn't "Christian-friendly" about Legendary Defender?
>>
Having black skin is different from having negroid facial features.

Dark Elves, and all that.
>>
>>83679714
Huh. Thought this was Tenchi from the thumbnail.
>>
>>83681812
taking the cross takes one of the cool things from my childhood away you could be a Christian and do good things. Now everyone think Christians are evil I aim to change that.
>>
>>83681914

So a show isn't "Christian-friendly" if it isn't pandering to Christian iconography and beliefs the whole way through?

Dude, just go watch Veggie Tales if you want that.
>>
>>83681914
From one Christian to another. Ranting about insignificant things on 4chan isn't the best way to convince people that Christians aren't evil.
>>
>>83681946

But that's literally all anyone does on 4chan.
>>
>>83681922
look it works for you but it has ruined something I loved for 30 years, do I want to make you like stuff I like? fuck no I served in the Navy and I love the fact you can argue with me just let me rage lol
>>
>>83681970

>it has ruined something I loved for 30 years

...the "removal" of what is likely an aesthetic addition to a giant robot from a thirty-year-old anime has ruined that anime for you?

Jesus tapdancing Christ, son, you are pathetic.
>>
>>83681970
You are free to rage and that other anon is free to rage back at you, that's how the internet works. You're a faggot for sperging out over a children's show and he's a tripfag so just as worthless.
>>
>>83682035
this shit is cheaper than therapy right? I still think this voltron revamp is bullshit
>>
>>83682111

>this shit is cheaper than therapy right?

4chan isn't therapy, it's self-harm.
>>
>>83682140
ok im bored is warcraft any good?
>>
>>83682157

>is warcraft any good?

Fuck no.
>>
>>83681914
>Now everyone think Christians are evil I aim to change that.
That's not true. Most people think Christians are okay, but just like for every religions, extremists are bad.

Muslims have it much worst than Christians nowadays, anyway.
>>
>>83682168
how does one become a trip fag?
>>
>>83682170
Good one, there are no Muslims in my country but speaking shit of them puts you in the racist bin while doing the same for Christians makes you a comedian.

Muslims are the hip demographic to defend this season.
>>
>>83682253
>Muslims are the hip demographic to defend this season.
Because they are the most attacked ones.
>but speaking shit of them puts you in the racist bin while doing the same for Christians makes you a comedian.
I guess it fall under the same rule as "only black can make jokes about blacks".
>>
>>83682253

When you think "Muslim", you generally think of people from the Middle East, so when someone denigrates Muslims, they're generally denigrating people of Middle Eastern descent - hence the charges of racism.

Christians don't have that problem.
>>
>>83682253
Most people who make fun of chritians come from culture that used to be under the strong influence of christians autorithy.

It's more perceived as an act of rebellion.

Muslims on the other hands, come from countries that used to be colony where the population used to be second class citizens. Making fun of them is more like kicking back to the ground someone that had just stand up.
>>
>>83682289
>Because they are the most attacked ones.
Maybe if they stopped having a backwards misogynistic belief they could join the modern wold d with no problem.
>>
>>83682372

You mean a misogynistic belief like "a woman is responsible for original sin"?

OH WAIT
>>
>>83682372
>Maybe if they stopped having a backwards misogynistic belief they could join the modern wold d with no problem.
A lot of them don't. once again, those are as frequent as the fundies christians.
>>
>>83682381
More like stoning women to death because they where raped, or being burned with acid because their husband felt like it.
>>
>>83682406

What, and Christians never drowned women or burned them at the stake?
>>
>>83682419
>So what these people do this terrible acts today? These other people also did bad things in the past!
>>
>>83682419
Most of them stopped once education became widespread.
>>
>>83682445

If you're gonna call out evil acts done in the name of someone else's religion, don't act as if your religion is all sunshine and puppy farts in comparison.
>>
>>83682406
Or putting people in jail for life for having gay sex, like in Uganda. Oh, wait, it's a Christian, nation. Oh wait, it actually come from American Evangelist who strongly influenced the country.

Maybe backward legislation doesn't come from the religion, but from the cultural environment of the country. And religion is just used as a justification for their act of hate?
>>
>>83682445
Missing the point.

All religions have done terrible things. the problem is not Islam (or Christianity) itself, but the people using it as an excuse to do terrible things.
>>
>>83682472
>If you disagree with me you must belong to the other party!
I'm an atheist to begin with, Christians did a lot of fucked up things but guess what, they stopped once humans right became a thing, a concept Muslim still don't understand. Islam is a ideology akin of medieval times.

Why should I ignore the fact Muslims still stone to death women today just because Christians did the same years ago?
>>
>>83682528
No the point is that these terrible acts are still happen and you try to deflect the fact saying other group did the same with the exception said other group stopped almost a century ago.
>>
>>83682530

>Christians did a lot of fucked up things but guess what, they stopped once humans right became a thing

No. No, they did not. They stopped doing shitty things in the public square, sure - but they didn't stop doing shit like preaching about the evil gays and how women should be subservient to men.
>>
>>83682530
>>If you disagree with me you must belong to the other party!
That is not what he said. he said that all religions have done terrible things, so when one say things such as
>>83682372
>Maybe if they stopped having a backwards misogynistic belief they could join the modern wold d with no problem.
He is mistaken. The problem is not the religion, but the terrible people who weaponize it.

Calling the religion the culprit is missing the the right target. more often than not, it's the institution of power that utilize the religion who are at blame.

>Why should I ignore the fact Muslims still stone to death women today just because Christians did the same years ago?
Because the issue is not with Islam, but with the authority in power who have interrest in enforcing those value to remain in power.
>>
>>83682584
Wow, so one group are now pricks and the other still kill innocent people.

Sure, both are equally bad.
>>
>>83682600

>Wow, so one group are now pricks and the other still kill innocent people.

What, like there haven't been Christians who've committed acts of violence in the name of God in the 20th and 21st centuries?
>>
>>83682545
I am not deflecting anything, I am saying you have got the wrong target.

And some christian group (again, exception) still do terrible things, like US evangelists encouraging anti-gay legislation in African countries.

the issue is not Christianity itself, but the eva,evangelist who propagate an hate message.

The same logic apply with Islam.
>>
>>83682610
Well then give me the source of the acts of violence. I wait while I swim through all the cases if Saudi Arabia taking a shit over human rights.
>>
>>83682600
>Wow, so one group are now pricks and the other still kill innocent people.
Again, missing the point. the problem is not religion, but those who instrumentalize it to do bad things.
>>
>>83682621
>>83682584
>>83682530
Who is this ambiguous "christians" group you are referring to?
>>
>>83682624
The original anti-gay legistation was originally going to give death penalty to gay. It switched to life sentences.

The KKK (a christian movement, even if clearly derelict), still exists and still commit acts of violences.
>>
>>83682628
>The problem is not the ideology that literally states that you should kill infidels and tell you women are no more than a property to do what you please.
But yeah, #NotAllMuslims.
>>
>>83682634
US evangelist from the Christian belt. Westboro church. KKK.
>>
>>83682645
>But yeah, #NotAllMuslims.
It's not #NotAllMuslims.
It's #MostMuslimsDont.
>>
>>83682645

And #NotAllChristians.
>>
>>83682643
The KKK have been inactive for decades, you never heard anything about them, meanwhile Saudi arabia had more than 150 public beheading last year.
>>
>>83682650
So non-denominational american groups.
Good to know who we're talking about.
>>
>>83682665
Most don't but most approve what it's been done.
>>
>>83682684
Wife should obey husband might not so much be reflective of Islam, but the general machismo in a lot of non-first world country. Hell, even in first world country you will see a significant amount of people having this mentality. Christianity also has this kind of message, even if nowadays, people will spend a lot of time trying to explain that it's not actually derogatory for the wife, or just try to ignore it. Then a gain, in not first-world country, you'll see Christian being less shy in appealing to this rule.

same with "death for adultery". The amount of people expressing violence when cheated is something that goes beyond the religious principle. It's not correlated to religion, but the general feeling of betrayal. Once again, you can't pin down that on Islam.

It's also worth noting that many muslim will disagree on what Sharia law is. For a lot, following the legislation of the country you are in is what Sharia ask for, as simple as that.
>>
>>83682677
>So non-denominational american groups.
What?
>>
>>83682419
Yeah, but gradually the Enlightenment and its ideas helped to change that, you can thank Voltaire and friends for that. Not to mention that Christianity's religious texts allows for at least some flexibility when adopting those kinds of ideas, since a large part of its content is structured as narratives, and is seen as the word of God interpreted and recorded by people, who are not perfect.

Islam didn't have a widespread phase like that through the 17th-19th centuries. The Quran is the literal, pure, and infallible word of God, so there's inherently less wiggle room. The chill or 'cultural' Muslims are the ones willing to compromise on that aspect despite that it's technically heresy.
>>
>>83682677
>So non-denominational american groups.
Westboro baptist chruch and the KKK are non-denominational?
>>
>>83682797
What denomination are the kk then exactly? Babtist?

Also considering that WBC is not active in any larger baptist umbrella organisations I'd qualify them as non-denominational too.
>>
>>83682792
>Not to mention that Christianity's religious texts allows for at least some flexibility
It actually doesn't.
>Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Seeing the nature of some of those laws that should never be changed, if you are a moderate Christian, it's bes to ignore this part all together.
>>
>>83682819
Did you just selectively the rest of my post?
>>
>>83682839
*selectively ignore
I mean

Also, I'm not a Christian, but I do have an interest in studying religions.
>>
>>83682812
Westboro is Baptist, whether you like it or not.

And it's official representant of the Baptist Church in the US who have been strongly influencing and "evangelising" African countries to push anti-gay laws.

the KKK is of protestant origin. even if it was never recognised, i has got ministers among their rank expressing that the KKK's purpose was to protect US and Christian values.
>>
File: Princess Alura.png (3 MB, 2880x1614) Image search: [Google]
Princess Alura.png
3 MB, 2880x1614
Eldar Princess is great.
Everyone who disagrees faces the gladiator.
>>
>Opens thread
>Expects /ss/
>gets /pol/

FUCKING GOD DAMMIT PIECES OF SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>83682846
>>83682846
I didn't. I simply point out a part that was blatantly wrong. Christians text does not allow for flexibility.

And Muslims actually had an era that was more open and accepting, even being ahead of its time in women right.

There was a return to "True" Muslim value, as a counter reaction the colonist countries. Any enlightened value threatening the rising religious power being labelled as "occidental colonialism"
>>
>>83681067
Actually the original creators of the show had Golion as a rampaging deity that was split into five lions by the Judeo-Christian God for its hubris. So good worshiping a heathen false idol that tried to kill God you fucking heretic.
>>
>>83682884
>Christians text does not allow for flexibility
Again, the attitude towards the Bible has changed enough over the centuries that not everything in it is taken literally or strictly. Ignoring how history and culture has changed in how it handles and reacts to an important text is just being flippant. The key thing is that the Enlightenment, the movement that many western nations have built their constitutions on, managed to find a way to co-exist with Christianity.

There are also some things about Islam I'm personally still trying to find answers for. Like the question of where Muhammad gets his authority and validation as a prophet.

Logically this would be from the texts of previously existing Abrahamic religions (Judaism and Christianity), but the Bible is seen as something degraded or corrupted. Then how would a prophet be able to claim righteous religious authority from something that's supposedly corrupt?
>>
>>83679714
I would pay any amount of money for a pic of Allura seducing Pidge just to make him admit he's a girl.
>>
>>83682970
>Again, the attitude towards the Bible has changed enough over the centuries that not everything in it is taken literally or strictly.
I never denied that. I just pointed out that saying "Christianity's religious texts allows for at least some flexibility" is false.

Flexibility has come from not taking the bible for, well, the word of God, so to speak. It does not come from flexible oneself toward those rigid texts.

>The key thing is that the Enlightenment, the movement that many western nations have built their constitutions on, managed to find a way to co-exist with Christianity.
It managed to do so by establishing a separation of the state and the church. By literally detaching itself from religion.

History and Culture in North Africa bring much more enlightenment to the behaviour of the population than simply studying Islam, who is just a part of it.

And like I said, North Afirca had it's era of enlightenment too. Counter reaction to colonialism is much more responsible for the drawback those countries had than religion itself.
>>
File: 0.jpg (107 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
107 KB, 960x540
>>83682970
>There are also some things about Islam I'm personally still trying to find answers for. Like the question of where Muhammad gets his authority and validation as a prophet.
>Logically this would be from the texts of previously existing Abrahamic religions (Judaism and Christianity), but the Bible is seen as something degraded or corrupted. Then how would a prophet be able to claim righteous religious authority from something that's supposedly corrupt?
>>83682970
The guy said he had spoken to an Angel and he convinced enough people to follow him. It(s seems baffling like this, but it's most likely how most religion started. Islam is interesting, because it's a fairly new religion, allowing us to have more precise historical account, but we'd be as intrigued by the start of any religion if we could see how it started.

Mind you Abrahmic Religions already had theri ground in North Africa, as most people there considered themselves the descendant of the casted out Ismael (the first sonof Abraham), so that's the ground Mohamed worked with.

If you want to see a more recent (and therefore hopefully more accurate) account of random dude starting his own religious movement, look at Joseph Smith, who based his Mormon religion Movement on Christianity yet told everyone that the other had it all wrong and he was the one to be right, because White Indian Jesus had told him so. It's very similar to Mohamed, in a way.
>>
>>83682863
>Eldar
>Nigger
>>
>>83683132
It's space Eldar. she come from a population that had much more sun.
>>
>>83683040
But the muslim world was exiting its position as #1 on the world stage and stagnating as early as the time the mongols were running around
>>
>>83683396
Depend of which country. And I didn't said it was #1 up until it was colonised. Just like China, it was colonised after its downfall, but that doesn't change that after they got their independence, there was a great counter-reaction to the ideology of colonialist countries.
>>
>>83683396
The Mongols kicking the everloving shit out of them to the point of turning the fertile crescent into a desert like the rest of ME probably had a lot to do with that desu.
>>
This is the strangest Evangelion thread I've seen yet.
>>
I like how they set up Lance's competitiveness towards Keith. When they switch up the rooster following Shiro's death, Lance will get Keith's lion, the most difficult one to master. I think it'l be a character arc for Lance so he'll gain a new respect for Keith or something.
>>
>>83684013
That sounds too much like good storytelling and it's very possible Team Korra will fuck all that up by being pussies and not offing Shiro.
>>
>>83679714
>/ss/
yeah, about that
>>
What are your favourite ships so far?
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>83680509
>>
>/ss/

Literally worse than footfags. Just shy of furries.
>>
>>83683106
Moroni wasn't Indian. Apparently in the Mormon faith, they believe white Jews were in the us first and were exterminated by Native Americans which came afterwards.
>>
File: 1439557910721.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1439557910721.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>83686633

>/co/ now hating /ss/

summer isn't real they say
>>
File: Kya.png (116 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Kya.png
116 KB, 444x250
>>83682863
>Brown women with blue eyes and white hair.
Is it just me, or are the Avatar people obsessed with this sort of design.
Maybe they should mix it up a little.
Make a pale woman with black hair and red eyes.
>>
>>83685318
Bryke is out of the equation now. No need to fear.
>>
>>83683106
What I don't get is how it's still managed to be institutionalized and backwards today. And don't give me that not all muslisms bullshit. I know that what i don't know is how muslims can do what they did in fucking Colloge and how a few serveys with muslim has a majority of them saying women who get raped deserve it. The fucking situation is backwards as fuck no matter how extreme or nonextreme they are.
>>
>>83686831
>/ss/
>with two girls
the only summer around here is you kid
>>
>>83681367
>asian
>white
>>
>>83687427
>What I don't get is how it's still managed to be institutionalized and backwards today.
That's not dependant of the religion, but of the country they live in.
> what i don't know is how muslims can do what they did in fucking Colloge
They are rapists. It's not due to their religion (most of them weren't refugee, by the way, but of German nationality) and most of them weren't even pracissing. Muslim in name only, like most european Christian. and it is a fringe case. it's like taking what happened in Cologne and use it to label all men evil rapists. Yoiu know it is uncalled for.
>d how a few serveys with muslim has a majority of them saying women who get raped deserve it.
That's not tied to their religion, but to the culture of the country they live in.

The survey is about all the muslims of the world, which has a lot of third-world country. take european Muslims exclusively, and you'lll the rate of muslims for apostasy or for women getting raped drop significantly.
>>
>>83687085
I will not complain about it, it's one of my fetishes.
>>
>>83681922
The Crusaders had crosses on their armor. They were very Christ-like, as we all remember. :^)
>>
>>83682372

Muslims are about equal to Catholics in terms of gender equality. That's not really saying much, but pretty much every religion is inherently misogynistic and it's only secular progressives that have been dragging them out of the stone age.
>>
>>83682600
The only Muslims that do that are poor ones from shithole countries or terrorists.

Any Muslim born and raised with a decent education isn't going to stoning people to death. It's just that way more of them are in areas with poverty, constant war and shitty education.
>>
>>83689173
I think if you look into it you will find that it is very rare for white men in first world countries to gangrape women in public.
>>
>>83689173
>and yet men are not the problem?
>>83689173
They aren't; Just like Islam isn't.

In situation like this, it's very important to take a case by take approach, and judge people as individual, not for what they are, but for the choices and actions they made.
>>
Since when were space dark elves part of Voltron?
>>
File: 1465552591432.jpg (397 KB, 1027x576) Image search: [Google]
1465552591432.jpg
397 KB, 1027x576
>>83689282
Since now.
As are traps.

You're welcome.

Also Voltron is the second show to directly parody Gendo this week.
>>
Hey remember that CGI Voltron?
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.