[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ah, cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465534397298.png (276 KB, 701x413) Image search: [Google]
1465534397298.png
276 KB, 701x413
>Ah, cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out the window and think of death, kids. It's a-comin'.

What the fuck?
>>
Suicide is a meme the whole world can shitpost about.
>>
>>83679571
Is this not what people normally do during car rides?
>>
>>83679833
Yeah but why kill yourself when you can just kill somebody else?
>>
I often contemplate my mortality while I'm traveling.

Then again, I've been told, and I agree, that I think too much.
>>
>>83679571
Bit of context? Why are they all wearing formalwear?
>>
>>83679906
>Context
>Meaning anything in Family Guy
Non sequitur lines like that are the show's bread and butter, man. I doubt context changes anything.
>>
>>83679888
Travelling is a time where you typically have nothing to do, and if you're driving you typically are stuck doing something extremely boring.
That's a great moment for your subconscious to just pop out and remind you that you're a worthless piece of shit, or something to that effect. Arguably the reason we listen to the radio and text when we drive, we're not just bored.
https://youtu.be/5HbYScltf1c
>inb4 Louis CucK
>>
>>83679959
Eh. It's not so much "I'm a worthless piece of shit," it's usually just other things, not necessarily negative. I go over past relationships and times in my life, and sometimes I think "One day I'll be dead and this moment will be another unrecorded event that no one knows occurred." I honestly find travelling and thinking rather relaxing.
>>
>>83679936
I could not mean anything but it literally looks like they're coming back from a funeral, which in this case would be pretty meaningful.
>>
>>83679906
>>83680061
They were invited to dinner with the family of Lois's ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>83679571
is this a quote from Garp or something
>>
>>83679872
too much work.
>>
>>83679872
The person you're killing might not want to be killed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.