[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty Season 3 predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: rickandmorty.png (622 KB, 1155x646) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.png
622 KB, 1155x646
>Rick and Morty Season 3
>Episode 1 airs
>rick and Morty are watching TV
>"Wow Rick, I cant believe uuuuhh-huh-uh that other rick went to prison"
>"Yeah... Glad im nooOOAAUUGHGHGHHGoot him , Morty"
>cut to a shot behind them "L-lets uuuuuurp watch more TV"
>episode 1 of season 3 to cuts the storyline forever and continues with a fake tv shows plot
>>
File: 686437634.gif (2 MB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
686437634.gif
2 MB, 480x259
>>83678244
>>
>>83678244
It's either that, or the world will be about to end, so the government will see Rick as the only person who could possibly stop it.

Can't really see how else they can manage the whole
>He went there himself to protect the family, so he won't try to break out, nor allow himself to be broken out
as well as the
>Aliens have invaded Planet Earth. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue humanity?
issues at the same time. (Rick could give the condition of his planet being left alone. Probably either to fuck over Jerry who finally has a career because of it, or because the rest of the family convince him.)
>>
File: hellbound-hellraiser-2-still.jpg (89 KB, 590x320) Image search: [Google]
hellbound-hellraiser-2-still.jpg
89 KB, 590x320
>>83678244
>>
Mr poopybutthole becomes best character
>>
File: 1436022783387.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436022783387.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>83678244
>>
>>83678637
There are a ton of people that can potentially rescue Rick. One popular theory about Earth is that Jerry screws up his new job so badly they get thrown out of the Galactic Federation.

Also, OP made me think of a worse alternative:
>"Boy, that sure was one crazy adventure Rick, I-I really didn't think things would ever be normal again."
>"Yep, that had to be probably the single most incredible adventure of my entire life, and that's saying something, Morty. Now let's never speak of it again."
>>
>>83678986
>There are a ton of people that can potentially rescue Rick.
It's true that a lot of people COULD rescue Rick, but we're at a point where the Federation knows where Rick lives.
They know where the Batcave is, and they know Rick's Alfred.

Ain't no way out of this without a Pardon or crippling the entire Federation.
Unless Rick back pedals on his conviction to protect his family, he wouldn't be willing to be rescued, because it would just put them in danger.

Alternatively, they could introduce Vogons as a part of the Federation, creating a situation where it takes 50 years for a re-arrest warrant to be regurgitated by the Federation on Rick, until which point they can't touch him.
>>
>>83678986
>There are a ton of people that can potentially rescue Rick
like who? only thing that comes to mind is the other Ricks, which is doubtful.

I can live with something like an alternate dimension Birdperson from a universe where Morty and the family died at the wedding and Rick died saving him ,tries to make it right by saving this Rick.
>>
I kind of hope that at some point (Not necessarily this season, maybe the series finale) Rick and Morty go back to their original universe and meet up with Jerry, Beth, and Summer who have been fighting to stay alive this entire time.
>>
What if OP is right about the set up, but the Morty with a Rick in jail is Evil Morty before his trans dimensional Rickicide?
>>
>>83678244
The Council of Ricks have to bust C137 out due to a pro-Rick agreement to stop the rick from spilling out all of the Rick's tech and the Council's location. C137 is gets free but cant go back to living with the family due to it being watched now. So he tries take Morty with him but Morty wont go.
>>
>>83678244
I predict the women writers fuck up absolutely everything
>>
>>83678244
>episode 1 of season 3 to cuts the storyline forever and continues with a fake tv shows plot
have it start like that, play out the whole season then in the last episode in which Rick ends up being happy living with Morty and the family, then it pulls out and it was all just a dream Rick was having in jail.

Series ends there.
>>
>>83679226
Could be good. They have to do something with the Rick/Morty relationship, especially after how they left it in the last ep
>>
I don't know what it'll be but it'll definitely be great and Progressive thanks to those new wymyn writers.

I'm sure we'll also hear more about the fact that Dan Harmon can't keep a woman and he works out his frustration in shitty indie music tracks in the show
>>
>>83678244
Wasn't there that theory about C-137 Morty actually NOT killing Krombopulous Micheal and that the whole adventure with Fart was an alternate Morty who lives with Mr. Poopybutthole?

Pretty sure even the crew saw the theory and hinted oh so subtly that part or all of that theory was correct.
>>
>>83680291
I hope so, i really liked Krombopulous Michael.
>>
>>83680291
Eh can't find the image, so I'll just post the video I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI

and the reply from the crew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZCfF49B8g
>>
>>83680410
Yeah he's talking about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI

Seems plausible, but I don't think the audience deserves that much credit.
>>
File: 1429928458554.jpg (348 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1429928458554.jpg
348 KB, 560x560
>>83680443
>>
File: 1439494137176.jpg (36 KB, 311x325) Image search: [Google]
1439494137176.jpg
36 KB, 311x325
>>83680443
This is a revelation, i never picked up on those details.

As likely as it is that Justin and Dan just like lazily using infinite universe theory for episode wacky adventures with no overarching plot i'd still like to believe all those things in the video were intentional for people like the guy in the video to pick up on. I mean i can go either way in the belief of what those two are capable of.
>>
>>83680431
that image makes me laugh.
>>
This event with the federation happened in most of the different dimensions. A large part of the council of Rick's managed to not get arrested and are declaring war on every Federation.
>>
>>83680779
Alternatively, the Ricks whose Federations didn't go hostile are now organizing the mass prison break and war.
>>
>>83680806
this includes Cronenburg Rick, right?
>>
>>83680806
Why? The Ricks don't like Rick
>>
council of ricks come to the rescue
evil morty kidnaps him for evil deeds
Krombopulos Michael comes to the rescue
>>
File: Kek.jpg (13 KB, 282x272) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
13 KB, 282x272
>The episode starts after they rescued Rick.
>>
>>83683319
I'd be so disappointed.
>>
File: tinyrick-ep.jpg (456 KB, 1280x1434) Image search: [Google]
tinyrick-ep.jpg
456 KB, 1280x1434
So, do you think the Galactic Federation knows that these therapist aliens have the technology to create LITERAL GODS?
>>
>>83683622
Well they created a xenomorph knockoff too, we dont really know the extent of her powers besides lasers that blow shit up.

That super advanced cloud being that Morty saved was basically a god himself.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.