[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Marvel have Kamala lose her virginity at a frat party where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Will Marvel have Kamala lose her virginity at a frat party where a drunken white male sucks a fart from ass? That would be so edgy and hot! She will says things like
>"this is so haram!!
> "Islam does not approve of this!"
It would be a nice way to show to respect to our troops I think.
what do you guys think?
>>
>>83677797
I deflowered a pakistani girl.
Her losing her virginity would make me reminisce and get horny, so it wouldn't be so bad. She'd also be Haram and less of a pure waifu though, so IDK.
>>
>>83677797

Kamala must marry Bruno
>>
Hell yeh boi. Kamala will lose her virginity to me.
>>
>>83679657
marrying your best friend is gay
>>
>>83677797
>two left hands
A minor mistake, but I can never not see it
>>
>>83677797
Will Marvel is a nice guy. He wouldn't do that to Kamala.
>>
>>83677797
Maybe in some Earth-xxx shit
>>
Shes a 15yr old muslim. No normal people find this attractive.
>>
>>83677797
God no. I know you're trying to bait something with >drunken white male boo hoo brock turner didn't do nuthin wrong, boo hoo evil feminists ruining his life
But any character who is obsessed with religious rules and transgressions, whether or not Kamala is or you're just making it up for your example fantasy, is just going to be depressing when they do something like get laid when they weren't REALLY ready to.

I don't want to see panels of Kamala feeling bad and self loathing for something so trivial just because the religious values would want her to feel guilty and devalued.

It'd be the same for any unironically religious character, not just the "muslim" one.
>>
>>83679865
...are you retarded?
>>
>>83681167
Look at the thumb in the giant Kamala hand, Anon.
>>
>>83679699

After the universe reboot they actually made Bruno gay for the other male friend in the group. Kamala had a fujoshi fit because she wasn't told about the buttsex and asked if they were using protection. Now there's rumors that Kamala might have turned them gay by her fujoshit slashfics becoming reality.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.