[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when he died at the end of Batman V Superman, did all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
So when he died at the end of Batman V Superman, did all the millions of Kryptonians inside his cells also die?
>>
>>83676583
Those are call sperm, anon.

And yes.
>>
Oh god that's it isn't it.
That's the explanation for why dying and coming back will somehow make Clark act more human; because cell death and Kryptonite exposure will have scrubbed the Codex out of him.
>>
>>83676608
no his original dad lasered the baby skull into his baby penis remember? that happened for some reason
>>
>>83676686
Well at least he didn't have a normal conversation with Batman while both were in costumes.

That would have been weird.
>>
>>83676583
Better question:

If he gets his powers from the sun, how did he recuperate from death in a closed casket?
>>
>>83676972
He gets taken back to the fortress of solitude to bathe and heal for a number of weeks or months (haven't read DoS in forever because it's genuinely terrible) then returns to wreck niggas. Batfleck will probably dig up his corpse and revive him.
>>
>>83677455
But he was alive at the end, the casket was shaking. He was already 'alive enough' to not be dead, if not to fight and fly. How did he get to that point, is my question.
>>
>>83677611
Batman saved him by filling his dark soul with LIGHTTTT
>>
I'm so fucking mad that Superman had to die. I don't care if he will be coming back, I'm fucking angry that it took two movies and him fucking dying for Snyder to "get him right."

And what really makes me mad is that Snyder said he had to kill Superman so Batman could form the Justice League. Supes gets shoved out of the way for Batman AGAIN.

Fuck you, Snyder, I'm glad you're a joke now. I hope WB has you on a leash so short they can gag you by jerking it back.
>>
>>83678374
>WAAAAAAAAHHH

As expected from Superfags
>>
>>83676972
In the movies, it's a combination of sunlight, gravity and atmosphere.
>>
Is anyone still defending this?
>>
>>83676658
whoa
>>
>>83678374
>, I'm fucking angry that it took two movies and him fucking dying for Snyder to "get him right."
It's premature to say he's gotten him right, even.
>>
>>83677611
Open-casket wake.
>>
>>83676658
I'd gladly take that retcon for a happier Superman
>>
File: insert_MoS_joke_here.jpg (1 MB, 1988x1434) Image search: [Google]
insert_MoS_joke_here.jpg
1 MB, 1988x1434
>implying he cared
>>
>>83679608
he was happy in the bathtub scene
>>
>>83678417
He is right though, they turned Supes into a plot device to have Batman founding the Justice League.
>>
>>83681761
They turned Batman into a fucking villain that got redeemed by Superman and at the ends he says he will not fail Superman anymore and you faggots still complain.
>>
>>83681776
i think the point of bvs was that they both have good and bad points and sometimes there's no right or wrong action and sometimes your only choices involve death or more death. they both tried to do their best for humanity even if they didn't succeed in the way they wanted or were misguided. they aren't gods, they fail and make mistakes.
>>
>>83681761

Superman's deaths inspires Batman to found the JL, and that the dark path he has taken is wrong.

Superman literally inspired Batman, isn't that the point of him? To inspire Hope?
>>
>>83680962
Anyone would be happy in the presence of a naked Amy Adams
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.