[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they bring these suit on all their adventures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: RickDickulus.jpg (210 KB, 1452x1058) Image search: [Google]
RickDickulus.jpg
210 KB, 1452x1058
Why don't they bring these suit on all their adventures?
>>
>>83676399
Cause Morty would have started purging the shit out of everywhere.
>>
>>83676399
Tony Stark would sue them. His lawyers are more powerful than transdimensional barriers.

Why do you think DC has to shilll Ctborg as their tech nigger, instead of Steel? Stark.
>>
>>83676488
>Implying Bruce Wayne wouldn't sue the fuck out of Tony.

>Implying Stark Industries isn't doing shit right now.
>>
>>83677078
>Implying Bruce Wayne wouldn't sue the fuck out of Tony.
Why would they? Stark isn't infring on any Waynetech patents. Now if Wayne starts infringing on Starktech patents, like say, making Batarmor to fight Superman... Well Starks lawyers plus Hypercrisis = BvS being shit. If they hadn't used that Bat-Armor maybe the movie could have been made by a better director.
>>
Because they don't need to. Like asking why you don't conceal carry your .454 when it's a more powerful than your 9mm.
>>
>>83676488
>Tony Stark owns the very concept of powered armorsuits
>nobody else is allowed to use power armor because Iron "Man" exists
Robert Heinlein called. He'd like a word with your punk ass, Stark.

Seriously, that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>83676399
Why didn't they fly the eagles to mordor
>>
>>83677521
Because it turns out the eagles are a bunch of giant wussies.

>W-we don't wanna fly over Mordor cause they have arrows and fell b-beasts!
Fate of the world is at stake, you feathered crybabies. Goddamn.
>>
>>83677521
because they would have easily been spotted by the eye of Sauron where he would then dispatch his fel beasts and nazgul to attack the eagles
>>
>>83677488
>Robert Heinlein called. He'd like a word with your punk ass, Stark.

>Billionaires lawyers vs Dead guys lawyers
You know who wins, don't you?

I mean, after his lawyers hit Samus, BAM Othem M.
Who else uses power armor nowadays?
>>
>>83677862
>You know who wins, don't you?
Yeah, the lawyers of the guy who actually exists.

>Who else uses power armor nowadays?
Samus Aran, Doomguy, Master Chief, Doctor Doom, every single Kamen Rider, Steel, Lex Luthor, The Rhino, The Vulture, the Rocket Red Brigade, the kids from Big Hero 6, the characters in Warframe, several characters in Overwatch, Gordon Freeman, the Fallout PC, Earthworm Jim, pretty much anyone in Mass Effect, that Crysis guy, X-COM, Mega Man, Isaac Clarke, Boba Fett...
>>
>>83677488
EE Smith did it first, faggot
>>
>>83678096
Thank you for proving my point. Nobody owns the concept of powered armor, cause it's old as fuck.

The idea that DC avoids armored characters because they think Marvel will sue them is, while sadly plausible, utterly fucking retarded. DC may as well sue Marvel for ripping off laser vision.
>>
>>83678172
Blue Beetle
>>
>>83678089
>>83678172
Woah! This is next level autism.

Who the hell reads a post about fictional lawyers breaking into other dimensions and doesn't realize it's a joke?

Seek medical help, mate. You clearly need it.

That said...
>Blue beetle
Got utterly fucked by nu52 and has mostly disappeared from the comics
>Samus Aran,
Other M
>Doomguy
Recently managed to escape through sheer badassery and killing lawyers
>Master Chief
Got rekt by Cortana in Halo 5
>Doctor Doom
Stark gives him a pass because of the thing in Camelot
>every single Kamen Rider
Stark don't care about japs
>Steel
Why do you think DC has to shilll Ctborg as their tech nigger, instead of Steel?
>Lex Luthor
One of the few with the money to fight, and it has driven him progressively crazier.
>The Rhino, The Vulture
When was the last time they were a threat? When was the last time they even appeared?
>the Rocket Red Brigade
I said nowadays, not back in the eighties
>the kids from Big Hero 6
Get a pass from being Disney
>the characters in Warframe
Literally what?
several characters in Overwatch
Stark is working on them. People are already complaining about the microtransactions
>Gordon Freeman
Half life 3 is never coming because Stark sued Gaben
>the Fallout PC
Can't go the whole game in the power armor.
>Earthworm Jim, pretty much anyone in Mass Effect, that Crysis guy, Mega Man, Isaac Clarke
I did say nowadays nigger, pay attention
>XCOM
The aliens won
>Boba Fett
All his interesting story died with the old canon. Now he is a nobody.

So, Disney, Marvel, the japanese that knowone cares about and Doom Slayer as an statistical anomaly. Starks lawyers are unstoppable, the Hypercrisis is real, buy gold.
>>
>>83676399
Imagine if they brought those suits to Bird Person's wedding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zilur7z7TQ
>>
>>83678958
For someone who insists the lawyer thing is a joke, you sure are putting a lot of effort into trying to prove your point.

>Seek medical help, mate. You clearly need it.
Heed your own advice, "mate".
>>
>>83678958
>>83678089
>>83677862
Got me like madman
>>
File: 1365299571948.jpg (124 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1365299571948.jpg
124 KB, 704x480
>tfw almost no art of the catgirl
ok i guess.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.