[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still not sure what to make of the new Powerpuff Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MjGokWL.png (758 KB, 862x695) Image search: [Google]
MjGokWL.png
758 KB, 862x695
Am I supposed to like the character development?

This week was full of it.
>>
>>83673356
>This week was full of it.
What?
What did they do?
>>
>>83673429
Ur mum
>>
>>83673429
they made Bubbles the SMART COMPUTER NERD, able to hack the interwebs. Guess we can't have an airhead character.
>>
Bubbles is now Blossom, but without the ego

New computer-themed supervillain too
>>
bubbles is edging closer to sailor mercury territory
>>
>>83673509
Oh god, why would they do that so late in the season
>>
It's just weird hearing her speak at length

If Miyako was somewhat foreign, I can't even recognize this Bubbles
>>
>>83673494
>Guess we can't have an airhead character

We now have a writer's pet who gets all of the character traits and two tag-alongs.
>>
>>83673509
She also gets angry and murderous all the time so she also the new buttercup.
>>
Bubbles didn't really fit with the empowerment and "be yourself" angle of the show

A coherent Bubs is a good Bubs
>>
>>83673843
she's always had a mean streak

all 3 girls have become selfish and jaded

wonder what happened
>>
>>83673979
That seems to be the flavor of CN shows nowadays.
>>
It's just garbage. The whole ordeal.
>>
But why did they pick Bubbles when Buttercup is the fan favourite?
>>
>>83673356
>actually watching this shit
>actually giving them views so CN will think people like it
>posting about it on /co/ like it deserves discussion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.