[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolverine 3 its coming with an older Logan but why is that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1792858.jpg (52 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1792858.jpg
52 KB, 638x425
Wolverine 3 its coming with an older Logan but why is that this girl who appeared in Wolverine isn't coming back? Where did she go? Wasn't she the bodyguard of Logan? Did she died in the future or something? I don't recall her being a mutant tho?
>>
Logan probably told her to fuck off.
>>
she returned to her home planet in the zeta reticuli system after some anal probing.
>>
>>83670907

they probably never met in this timeline. even though I hated the looks of her, she had great chemistry with logan

bugs me that they are getting a fucking kid in the new one
>>
>>83671218
>bugs me that they are getting a fucking kid in the new one
X-23 bugs you why?
>>
>>83671239

>X23

fuck off, that 10 year old is supposed to be her? jesus christ
>>
>>83670907
Her eyes couldn't stand each other so they each went their separate way never to meet again.
>>
that head has to be shopped
>>
>>83670907
Timeline wiped out or something, who cares about that ayy lmao.
>>
>>83670907
Is that her real face? She looks like the thing from Splice
>>
She was better as Katana anyway
>>
File: MV5BMTE.jpg (41 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
MV5BMTE.jpg
41 KB, 666x1000
>>83671386
>>83671899
>>
>>83670907
ayy lmao
>>
File: MV5BMTQwMzgz.jpg (94 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
MV5BMTQwMzgz.jpg
94 KB, 750x1000
>>83671952
Looks a lot more human when she smiles
>>
>>83671899
fetal alcohol syndrome?
>>
>>83670907
It weird that on Arrow she looks cute but on here she looks like a fucking alien. Maybe its the hair
>>
>>83672123
The outfit for Katana also naturally covers up her forehead, a good choice on par with giving Hemsworth an outfit that distracts from his giraffe neck.
>>
>>83670907
DoFP means The Wolverine never happened, although Logan remembers it happening. So she's never actually met him, though if he were to see her he'd recognize her.
>>
>>83672246
Oh, and when I say Logan remembers I mean Logan as we saw him at the end of DOFP, which is years after the Logan we saw in Apocalypse. But since Wolverine 3 will deal with an Old Man Logan, he should have his memories of the aborted timeline.
>>
>>83671939

Yeah, how's that working out nowadays?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.