[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasted potential the series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
Wasted potential the series.
>>
>>83668169
That's not Legend of Korra, OP.
>>
>>83668169
It's not for you man
>>
>>83668632
Are you sure?
>>
>>83668169

Its purpose is to be cute and sell toys to young girls (and probably more than a few boys). It seems to do those things pretty well. What potential is it not living up to?
>>
>>83668169

It does exactly what it set out to do, sell toys and get little girls into comics when they get older.

Are you just mad it's not a Gotham Academy/Birds of Prey mash up?
>>
>>83668835

Man, Gotham Academy would be a great cartoon.
>>
>>83668169
Phantom Lady is the best character in that show, by miles.
>>
>Eclipso can't enter the school because it's "a hero school"
>Harley Quinn is one of the main characters
>>
>>83668942
What the fuck are you talking about? She isn't in it.
>>
>>83668169
The toys for this fucking show always sell out fast as fuck. People have even offered me money to buy the goddamn display.
>>
>>83670890
Are they parents or creepy dudes doing that?
>>
>>83669155
Yeah she is. She's just got her invisibility powers on the whole time.
>>
>>83669015
Gorilla Grodd and Crazy Quilt are teachers
>>
I don't think it's really wasted potential. It does its job, just kind of mediocre. I mean you can't expect everything to be as good as Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. That's just unfair.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.