[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The latest seasons of Family Guy have been like an essay on middle-aged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1465534397298.png (276 KB, 701x413) Image search: [Google]
1465534397298.png
276 KB, 701x413
The latest seasons of Family Guy have been like an essay on middle-aged angst. It's bizarre. They don't even shill liberal shit or atheist views any more, they've past that stage and are now in some.. weird, jaded state of monotony.

>Ah, cold car ride through a dark suburban night. Look out the window and think of death, kids. It's a-comin'.

Like, what the fuck is that? That's an actual line. Peter (Seth) just says it like he wants to die. No more gore, no more gags, no more cutaways just "stick a knife in me FOX"-tier stuff.

It's like that shitty creepypasta (you know the one) is actually coming true. It doesn't seem experimental "for da ratings" either like when they killed Brian off, it genuinely feels like the writers have become.. dead inside? I mean I'd know I'd be too if I had to write for this show.
>>
we are all dead inside
>>
>>83667950
They know what will happen soon. Globally. If you survive you will remember these words too. But by then it won't matter anymore.
>>
>>83667950
I've read a lot of creepypasta but never a family guy one, what are you talking about. Or did you mean Fox in general like that Simpsons one
>>
>>83668002
We aren't, detached apathy is just the populist zeitgeist of our time, and it's made you think that existential nihilism makes sense when it doesn't
>>
File: W3nCioA.jpg (132 KB, 1899x1059) Image search: [Google]
W3nCioA.jpg
132 KB, 1899x1059
>>83668205
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Side_of_Season_Eight

This drivel-in-hindsight.
>>
>>83668002
says you, i still got one or two hope nuggets in me left to be crushed
>>
>>83667950
Goddamn I've been wishing for death to happen since I was ten
Every time I blow out my candles untilvi didn't get a birthday cake anymore
Its been 7 years since I graduated and I don't have any dreams just things that keep me occupied
>>
>>83668733
You would have destroyed your mind and body with hard drugs and shot yourself years ago if this was actually true anon. Nobody experiences true existential nihilism without trying to escape it through a constant state of intoxication.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.