[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm, I like you. You have an honest face Krang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: OOTS Shredder.png (1 MB, 1200x601) Image search: [Google]
OOTS Shredder.png
1 MB, 1200x601
Hmmm, I like you. You have an honest face Krang
>>
File: Cogsgrove.jpg (14 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Cogsgrove.jpg
14 KB, 450x338
>>83666790
Hey, Shredder, cut it out.
>>
>>83666790
What the fuck was with the NYPD referring to Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady by their villain names and never once by their actual names?
>>
File: 1408658155364.png (223 KB, 454x500) Image search: [Google]
1408658155364.png
223 KB, 454x500
>>83666790
Do they ever explain why he went from a mecha suit to a normal suit in the film or how he came back to life?
>>
>>83668221
because its a movie meant for 12 yr olds about giant mutated turtles who are also ninjas

if they did in the cartoon why would you give a shit they do the same in the movie? realism?
>>
>>83668966
He never died
>>
We wuz krangz n sheeit
>>
>>83668966
The mecha suit was for his battle with the Turtles and this one in OP's pic is designed to help him breathe up in the atmosphere.
>>
This movie was straight-up a cartoon. If I was a little kid I would have loved this. It's this generation's Secret of the Ooze.
>>
>>83670379
Is it a good movie?
>>
>>83670757
Fuck no.
that anon is right though, it's like a long episode of a cartoon.
>>
>>83666790
Anyone got a torrent? I don't wanna pay to see that shit.
>>
>>83666790
WTF is that shit

original movie Shredder is still best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.